Results - oriented professional with 19 years of IT/Telecom experience providing systems expertise to companies across a variety of industries. Expertise in project management, system implementation and operational support includes but not limited to telephony technology, call routing, workforce management, call recording, LAN/WAN architecture and network monitoring with a comprehensive understanding of call center conceptual theories.
Software/Systems Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Cisco ICM, UCCE, CVP, H323 Gateway / Gatekeeper, RTP, SIP, Cisco Unity, Finesse, CTIOS, CAD, MS SQL, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Active Directory, Wire shark, TreePad, Xmind mind mapping, Nova mind, River Bed Netscout and VERITAS Netbackup, VMware.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Collaborated on the integration of the United/ Confidential Reservation centers voice networks. (Four domestic reservation center, four outsourced vendor sites, 1000+ at home agents.)
- Deployment support for United’s migration to GACD platform
- Assist in the troubleshooting and daily operations of the Global ACD (GACD)Cisco UCCE platform and Cisco voice enterprise infrastructure
- Assist in the troubleshooting and daily operations of United’s International contact centers (IPOS)Cisco UCCE platform
- Provide L2/L3 troubleshooting for UCCE, CUCM, CUBE and CUSP issues that arise to include working with TAC as required.
- Provide L2/L3 troubleshooting IOS voice gateways issues with domestic and international TDM and SIP carriers.
- Lead joint Severity 1 -4 troubleshooting bridge lines .
- Worked with outsourced vendors support teams to isolate and repair issues.
- Worked to implement alarm automation across voice platform.
- Provided and maintained “Knowledge Base” documents to Level 2 support for the Global Reservation voice network for common issues and troubleshooting
- Deployed online “Knowledge Base” for Voice Operations team.
- Trained level 1 and level 2 on troubleshooting, maintaining and operation of Voice network.
- Worked with other technology teams through PCI compliance.
- Deployed and implemented UCCE 8.x ACD platform in Tokyo, Singapore and Mexico City
- Deployed and Implemented CUCM, and Unity clusters in Tokyo, Singapore and Mexico City
- Deployed Cisco MediaSense in Tokyo to troubleshoot voice quality issues.
- Deployed NICE call recording.
- Lead troubleshooting for NICE call recording deployment.
- Engineered Virtual Hold deployment in H323 environment.
- Troubleshoot and identified multiple bugs in Virtual Hold software that didn’t allow for deployment in a Gatekeeper environment.
- Collaborated with Cisco engineering on complete UCCE platform upgrade
- UCM from 5.x to 10.5
- CVP from 4.1.1 to 10.5
- ICM from 7.1.5 to 10.5
- Cisco ICM Scripting
- Assisted in troubleshooting IPICS ground radio
- Confidential, and Confidential integration to a single IVR
- Design, install, and maintain H.323, MGCP, and VXML gateways.
- Troubleshooting multiple Genesys contact centers.
- Responsible for implementation and support of Cisco IPCC, CVP, and ICM solution inclusive of 3 Brick and Mortar locations and approximately 1000 Remote Agents.
- Manages the day-to-day operation of the platform including troubleshooting, moves, adds, changes, and maintenance. Liaison between customer platform and Cisco TAC.
- Identified system flaw regarding platform failover of multiple devices. Organized plan to correct flaw, and coordinated implementation of configuration changes.
- Lead engineer in troubleshooting efforts.
- CTI route points. Routing and configuration issues.
- Alternate Gatekeeper configuration
- DSP, MRGL allocation and configuration
- Engineered and implemented gatekeeper clustering Design 3 gatekeepers, 17 Gateways and 10 CVP servers.
- Designed and implemented dial plan.
Confidential, Vancouver, WA
Field Service Engineer
- Responsible for 34 Co location sites in UT, ID, WY, and MT
- Installation and maintenance of New Bridge 350 s and 170 s
- Installation of Cisco XR 12000 and 7206
- Rewiring of central office Fiber, Coax and UTP
- Installation of T1, DS3, OC3 and OC12
- Installation of customers T1 s and DSL routers
- Configuration of Stranded and Extended ACLs
- Configuration of routing protocols RIP, IGRP, OSPF and EIGRP
- Maintain site inventories
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
Telecommunication Technician/Network Administrator
- Project Lead for Cisco AVVID VOIP implementation RFP through installation
- Installation of Cisco AVVID Call manager 4.0 and Unity Voice Mail system with integration of Active Directory
- Manage and support Cisco Voice over IP phone system
- Research, design and implement new hardware and software into existing telecommunications infrastructure
- Configuration of Vlan s and VTP domains
- Responsible for the maintenance and support of 10 Solaris 8.0 servers, 5 Windows NT servers 130 T1 s, 1900 audio conferencing ports, 15 Cisco Catalyst 3524 s and 125 user stations
- Preformed all Auto Conferencing installations, upgrades, scheduled maintenance and testing
- Responsible for creating and maintaining telecommunication documentation: network diagrams, troubleshooting guides, and manuals
- Installation of Cisco 1721, 2620 routers and Catalyst 2900 switches
- Work with outside vendors in testing and troubleshooting hardware and software in our network
- Integrated new digital recording system into teleconferencing network which saves ClearOne $90,000 annually in outsourcing fees
- Installation and maintenance of an Adtran Atlas 800 (ISDN for Modem bank and Video Conferencing)
- Testing and installation of PRI, T1 and POTS lines
- Performed admin functions on Cisco 2950, 3500 and 6509
- Manage Enterprise Anti - Virus Protection
- Assist with Veritas Netbackup Datacenter
- Perform Active Directory admin functions
Confidential, Murray, UT
Field support technician
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, and troubleshooting ADSL, SDSL and IDSL Routers
- Testing of lines from Central office to DEMARC using remote loop back software
- Troubleshooting of phone, DSL and network lines
- Customer on the use of their router, configuration of the computer and any other Q/A
- Installed new Phone, DSL and NID splitters
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
Senior Support Technician
- Built, maintained and installed over 100 Automated Operator, Billing and Validation Servers at remote sites nationwide
- Built, maintained and installed 300 plus operator workstations
- Responsible for maintaining remote access software for NOC
- Engineered and installed fully automated Rate Quote and Zip Code Verification platform, based on Harris Protocol System within FCC deadline
- Installed and tested DS0/DS1 circuits using TTC (T - Berd) equipment
- Fully knowledgeable in the aspects of wiring and cabling 110/66 block structured wiring
- Maintained internal PBX switch (MAC s)
- Project lead on moving debit platform from Atlanta to Salt Lake
- Frequently dispatched to remote sites throughout the U.S. to perform various maintenance and installations of networking and telephony equipment.