- 6+ years of overall professional experience in DevOps Tools, Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure) and Linux System (CentOS, RHEL, SUSE, Ubuntu) Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting, administrating, Build & Release Management process. 4+ Years within DevOps culture for Build & Release and Cloud Implementation within Linux and Windows Environments.
- Experience in designing and deploying a multiple application utilizing AWS EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, EBS, IAM, ELB, VPC, SQS, IAM, Elastic Bean stalk, Lambda, Code commit, Code build, Code deploy, Config, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation , focusing on high - availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud formation template.
- Experience in various Azure services like Compute (Web Roles, Worker Roles), Azure Websites, Caching, SQL Azure, NoSQL, Storage, Network services, Azure Active Directory, API Management, Scheduling, Auto Scaling, PowerShell Automation.
- Experience on Virtual machines, virtual network, SQL database, traffic manager, storage, ExpressRoute, Automation on Windows Azure platform services .
- Experience in maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GitHub , source tree, bit bucket, GitLab ) with the help of VCS like GIT .
- Experience in continuous integration technologies Bamboo and Jenkins/Hudson. Designed and created multiple deployment strategies using Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Development (CD) Pipelines and configuration management tools.
- Experience using MAVEN and ANT as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts through Jenkins (jar, war & ear) from source code. Experience in Configuring the Nexus repository manager for maintaining the release code packages to publish snapshots and release versioned artifacts within the company.
- Extensive experience in using Build Automation tools like ANT, Maven, Artifactory/Nexus, Anthill Pro and Hudson/Jenkins, Puppet/Chef/Ansible, AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Experience in creating Docker containers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI's in addition to creating Docker containers from scratch. Worked on Kubernetes and Docker images to provide platform as service (PAAS) on private and public cloud, VMware and improved manageability of containers using OpenShift .
- Experience on Ansible playbooks for virtual and physical instance provisioning, configuration management, patching and software deployment.
- Expertise on Chef Enterprise Hosted as well as On-Premise, Installed Chef Workstation, Bootstrapped Nodes, Wrote Recipes and Cookbooks and uploaded them to Chef-server, Managed On-site OS/Applications/Services/Packages using Chef.
- Strong understanding of VMware Networking concepts like creation of VSwitches, different types of port groups, NIC Teaming and VLAN Problem management on VMware ESX 4.X and Virtual Center and VMotion.
- Expertise in implementation and maintenance of Apache Httpd, Apache Tomcat, SMTP, DHCP, NFS, NIS, LDAP, DNS, SQUID, Postfix, send mail, FTP, Remote Access, Security Management & Security trouble shooting skills.
- Experience NIC bonding/NIC Teaming configuration in Linux/UNIX/Windows/VMware systems to increase the bandwidth or redundancy based on requirement by the application.
- Expertise in creating and managing Logical Volume Manager in RedHat LINUX and Adding, removing and resizing Logical volumes and implementing software RAID Confidential installation time.
- Expertise in writing Unix/Linux, shell scripting, Bash Scripts, Pearl Scripts (hash and arrays), Python programing for deployment of Java applications on bare servers or Middleware tools.
- Experience working with Network monitoring tools like Nagios, Splunk. Maintenance of Splunk Environment with multiple indexes and configuring the index settings.
- Involved in setting up JIRA as defect tracking system and configured various workflows, customizations and plugins for the JIRA bug/issue tracker. Included and Participated in week by week QA Meetings.
- Experience supporting 24x7 production computing environments. Experience providing on-call and weekend support.
Operating Systems: Windows servers 2000/2003/2008 , UNIX, LINUX, Ubuntu, VMware ESX 4.0/5.1/5.5, CentOS 5/6/7
CM & CI Tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible / Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo
Build Tools: ANT, MAVEN, Jenkins, Bamboo, Nagios, Zabbix, Cacti, JIRA
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Openstack and Rackspace
Version Control: Subversion, CVS, SVN, GIT
Tracking Tools: Remedy, Jira and ServiceNow
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Java Script, Bootstrap
Monitoring tools: Nagios, Zabbix, Sensu, Graphite, Splunk
Confidential, Richardson, TX
DevOps / Cloud Engineer
- Engaged with outlining and sending a huge number of uses using all the AWS stack including EC2, IAM, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, LAMBDA, EMR, REDSHIFT, CODE DEPLOY, concentrating on high-accessibility, adaptation to internal failure and auto-scaling in AWS cloud development.
- Worked with on AWS cloud services like EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, EBS, IAM, ELB, VPC, SQS, IAM, Elastic Bean stalk, Lambda, Code commit, Code build, Code deploy, Config, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation.
- Associated with manufacture and keep up Highly Available secure multi-zone AWS cloud framework with AWS Cloud Formation and Jenkins for persistent coordination.
- Supported AWS Cloud condition with 200+ AWS events and worked on Elastic IP, Elastic Storage and experience wearing down executed security social affairs and Network Acls.
- Managed Network Access control list (NAcl) for controlling the traffic in and out of one or more subnets. Involved in build and maintain Highly Available secure multi-zone AWS cloud infrastructure with AWS Cloud Formation and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Introduced, Configured VMware and checked Virtual conditions with ESXi servers and Virtual Center. Migrated VMware VMs from on start to AWS cloud and relocated applications utilizing AWS administrations like EC2, S3 Bucket, Route53, ELB, EBS and observed versatile foundation on Amazon web administrations (AWS) & setup administration.
- Worked on various Azure services like Compute (Web Roles, Worker Roles), Azure Websites, Caching, SQL Azure, NoSQL, Storage, Network services, Azure Active Directory, API Management, Scheduling, Auto Scaling, PowerShell Automation.
- Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on Azure, Selecting the appropriate Azure service based on compute, data, or security requirements. Leveraging Azure SDKs to interact with Azure services from your application.
- Worked with Jenkins as Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment Tool and strong experience with Ant and Maven Build Frameworks Implemented a Continuous Delivery (CD) by applying the tools like Dockers, Jenkins, GitHub and AWS.
- Managed Maven to fabricate Rpms from source code looked Confidential from Subversion storehouse, with Jenkins being the Continuous Integration Server and Artifactory as archive chief.
- Managing the configurations of multiple servers using Ansible. Worked on Ansible to spinup Jenkins server with all the dependencies like multiple Java versions and Jenkins dependencies .
- Worked on Docker compartments to pull the pictures from the archives and store in holders. Installed and sent Docker Engines in Virtualized Platforms for containerization of numerous applications and arrange Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
- Installed and configured Nginx as reverse proxy, webserver for multiple sites and worked with server, location, SSL configuration sections in Nginx.
- Monitored System Performance of Virtual memory, Managing Swap Space, Disk utilization and CPU utilization and Created and maintained user accounts, profiles, security, rights, disk space and process monitoring.
- Worked on GITHUB Branching, Merging, Tagging Responsible for building out and improving the reliability and performance of cloud applications and cloud infrastructure deployed on Amazon Web Services.
- D ocumented every one of the progressions for additionally investigating purposes In Confluence.
- Worked with JIRA for making Projects, relegating consents to clients and gatherings for the ventures and Created Mail handlers and notice Schemes for JIRA. Involved in configuration and support of a production environment hosted in a 24x7 setup.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
DevOps / Cloud Engineer
- Experience on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring and troubleshooting on various Amazon images for server migration from physical into cloud.
- Responsible for building out and improving the reliability and performance of cloud applications and cloud infrastructure deployed on Amazon Web Services .
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate Servers/ storage using AWS cloud watch. Maintained the user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route 53, VPC, RDB, Dynamo DB, SES, SQS and SNS services in AWS Cloud.
- Microsoft Windows Azure queues, storage, database, jQuery Product owner for internal 10th Magnitude application development framework.
- Proficient on Automation tools like Selenium RC/WebDriver (Functional & Regression Testing), TestNG, Junit, ANT, Maven, Jenkins and SOAP UI Pro for testing Client Server and Web based Applications .
- Installed Java language and TestNG framework for scripting. Installed TestNG for building the WebDriver project. Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Created repositories, managed user access, code and release maintenance on GIT, build and administrate Continuous Delivery pipelines using Git, Jenkins and Groovy DSL.
- Composed shows/Recipes and Ruby contents to alter the Puppet per our condition. Worked on automation/configuration management using Puppet with Installation of Puppet Master, Agents, Puppet DB, Custom Modules and Manifests and Puppet Open Source with Apache.
- Designed Puppet Modules to oversee arrangements and computerize establishment process and Implemented manikin modules for server housekeeping. Automated centralized configuration using Puppet and addressed software configuration management issues in coordination with development team.
- Experience on automation of Azure deployments utilizing PowerShell. Experience on Virtual machines, virtual network, SQL database, traffic manager, storage, ExpressRoute, Automation on Windows Azure platform services .
- Experience in administration of Apache HTTP Webserver, Apache Tomcat servers and Responsible for setting up WebLogic clusters, JDBC Data sources.
- Troubleshooting of SSL Handshake Errors, Out of Memory Errors, Connection Time Out and performance related issues in IHS - WAS Production issues.
- Installed and configured Wily Introscope agents on WebSphere Application Servers and configured thresholds for monitoring and alerts.
- Experienced in installing, upgrading and maintaining RedHat Enterprise Linux, Sun Solaris, Ubuntu, HP-UX and Windows based environments.
- Worked in infrastructure team on installation, configuration and administration of AIX, Red Hat Linux, RHEL and SUSE Linux, Windows server.
- Installed, configured and upgraded Windows and Linux network structures and various network devices, including CISCO, wireless and VoIP devices.
- Robotized Weekly discharges with ANT/Maven scripting for Compiling Java Code, Debugging and Placing Builds into Maven Repository Wrote Python Scripts to Monitor Variety of Services &Perl Scripts with Hash/Arrays to Insert/Delete/Modify content in multiple servers.
- User account management, worked with shell scripting (ksh, bash) to automate administration tasks and Involvement in Shell scripting (ksh, bash) to robotize framework organization occupations.
- Utilized Jira 6.2 as our bug attaching tool, and work with the present executive to make refreshes and counsel on modules. Utilized JIRA device to make and refresh stories and for following task status.
Confidential, Akron, OH
Build & Release/VM ware Engineer
- Planned, scheduled and documented releases Confidential code Freeze periods and Performed Functional Testing for a few applications using Mercury Load Runner .
- Installation, Configuration and administration of VMware. Performed physical to virtual (VMware) Migrations for over 200 servers using VMware Converter Standalone.
- Installing, configuring, migrating new virtual machine build . Installation of recovery solutions for VMs with Veeam Backup and VMware vSphere Data Protection
- Supported the implementation of VMware vSphere enterprise server hardware and software to support three large-scale COOP efforts, including vSphere 6.0, vCenter 6, vRealize Operations 6, and SRM. Maintained vSphere 5.5, and vCenter 5.5 to implement a virtualized environment across multiple security enclaves on HP Blade server hardware.
- Solving server problem with rescue mode recover file system corrupt form console. Solaris, RHEL, Volume Manager (VxVm), VMware
- Regulated VMs through vCenter Server 5.5, Using Templates to Provision VMs, vMotion Host-Host/Datastore-Datastore, VDS, HA, DRS Configuration.
- Enabled IPv6 for vRealize Automation Entitlements/Blueprints/IaaS Components. Maintenance, Troubleshooting and creation of workflows in vRealize Orchestrator. Worked on vRealize Operations manager (VROPS) for monitoring the vCenter alerts .
- Involved in identifying build errors in the system and identify the build issue and escalate it to the concerned team after careful analysis. Work and coordinate with them to get the fix in the release.
- Developed Continuous integration, continuous deployment, source code management to support the Software Release Management and procedures.
- Active participant in software configuration and change management processes to improve build accuracy, time, version controlling, and migration of code onto different build environments.
- Assemble Release Kit and complete all paperwork, including implementation/back out plans. Creation of Release Plan, Definition, collection, analysis and presentation of Release Project Metrics on weekly basis.
- Wrote Pom.xml for Maven application builds automation. Maintained Maven/Ant and streamlined the entire build system . And managed build and release infrastructure, optimized builds scripts
- Prepared documentations Build & Deployment using Jenkins definition and P4 Stream. Schedule build automation, service patch builds, and scripts.
- Developed UNIX and Bash scripts for manual deployment of the code to the different environments and keep the team updated when the build is completed.
- Worked with VERITAS Volume manager to create disk groups, volumes, volume groups, and RAID’s.
- Experienced in involving with operations support for monitoring tools which include Nagios, Graphite, Splunk, Solar Winds, Lancope, Thousand Eyes etc.…
- Worked with JIRA for creating Projects, assigning permissions to users and groups for the projects & Created Mail handlers and notification Schemes for JIRA.
- Documented the entire build and release engineering process and provided on call support.
- Installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux . Configuration and troubleshooting for Red Hat Linux. Handling troubleshooting issues like boating, RPM packages, User management and backup . IP bonding for load balancing and fail over, Firewall, SELINUX .
- Creating and deploying LVM, resizing the logical volume and volume group . Configuration and administration of LDAP, NFS, FTP, SAMBA and POSTFIX Servers in Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Performances, CPU and Memory monitoring of Red Hat Enterprise Linux .
- Create, deploy and manage Linux and windows VM using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager , which includes moving and migrating VM from one cluster to another cluster or within the same cluster.
- Experience Sun Volume Manager, Veritas Volume Manager for Volume Management of Solaris Server and Logical Volume Manager for volume management of Linux Servers. The file systems are VxFS, ZFS, UFS, ext3 and ext4 .
- Configured RAID levels 1, 5 using hardware RAID Controllers and RAID levels 10, 01, 51 using Volume Management software .
- Experience with Configuration Management Tools (PUPPET). Worked with Puppet for Monitoring system and automation.
- Installed and configured DCHP server to give IP leases to production servers. Management of RedHat Linux user accounts, groups, directories and file permissions.
- Applied the Clustering Topology that meets High Availability and Failover requirement for performance and functionality.
- Installation and configuration of PostgreSQL database on RedHat/Debian Servers, configuration and Administration of Apache Web Server and SSL.
- Installed packages with yum and rpm. Configured yum repository server for installing packages from a centralized server.
- Installation, Configuration and administration of DNS, LDAP, NFS, NIS, NIS+ and Sendmail on Redhat Linux/Debian Servers.
- Experience in migration of consumer data from one production server to another production server over the network with the help of Bash and Perl scripting.
- Installed and configured monitoring tools Nagios for monitoring the network bandwidth and the hard drives status.
- Created and maintained network users, user environment, directories, and security.
- Provided 24/7 on call support on Linux Production Servers. Responsible for maintaining security on Redhat Linux.
- Worked with JIRA for making Projects, doling out authorizations to clients and gatherings for the ventures and Created Mail handlers and warning Schemes for JIRA. Logged events from forced crash dumps and troubleshoot server issues.