- Professional with over 10 years of experience in design, implementation, administration, escalation support and analysis of various technologies with proficiency in routing, enterprise switching, security & branch technologies.
- BGP, MPLS, OSPF, EIGRP, Route - maps, Prefix-lists, ACLs, Static Routing, Stub Routing, IPv4/6, ARP, TCP, UDP, NAT/PAT, Cisco ASR 1004/1002-HX/1001-X, ISR 4451/3845/2851 , Cisco IOS XRv, Meraki MX 450/100, Juniper SRX 340/210, Juniper vSRX, Cisco IOS XE, JunOS.
- VPC, VXLANs, VSS, StackWise, HSRP, VRRP, VLAN Trunking, SVI, Portchannel, STP, VTP, Portfast, BPDU Guard, UDLD, F5 Big-IP load balancers, LTM, Nexus 9K/7K/5K/3K/2K, Catalyst 6500/4500/3850/3750 X, Meraki 410/210/220, Juniper EX4200/2200, DHCP, CDP, ACL, QoS, SFP+, QSFP, NX-OS, IOS XE, JunOS, SolarWinds, Wireshark, Cacti, Nagios, Remedy, SNMP, DNS, SSH, FTP/SFTP
- Cisco ASA 5555-X/5508-X/ASAv/5510, Meraki MX 450/100, Cisco IPS/IDS, Cisco ISE, Juniper SRX 340/240, Juniper vSRX, Palo Alto 850/220/VM, ACLs, SSH, IPSecVPN, SSLVPN, MPLSVPN, AAA, TACACS+/RADIUS, 802.1x Authentication, Port Security.
- Cisco WLC 5500/3504, Cisco vWLC, Cisco 3702i/1852i/3602i/1142 APs, Cisco Meraki MR 42/33/20 APs, Cisco ISE, TACACS+/RADIUS, 802.1x Authentication, 802.11, WLAN, WAP, SSID, LWAPP, SMTP, VoIP/SIP, QoS, CUCM, UCCX, AWS, Cisco Meraki Cloud-based Dashboard, UPS & PDUs.
LAN/WAN Professional Network Engineer
- Member of a team of professionals responsible for administration/service requests, escalation support, ticket resolution and analysis of enterprise LAN/WAN environments for datacenters, WAN links, and branch offices.
- Specific Technologies handled include but not limited to Cisco ISRs/Meraki MX, Cisco Catalyst/Nexus Switches Cisco ASAs, Juniper EXs, Cisco Wireless LAN Controller, Cisco Access Points, Palo Alto (PAN) Firewalls, Nagios, Solar Winds, Cacti, Wireshark, VMware, Cisco Unified Communications Manager & Cisco Unity.
Site Manager/Lead (SM)
- Hands-on manager responsible for day to day management that includes administration/service requests, escalation support, ticket resolution based on policies and procedure and meeting stated SLA.
- Specific responsibilities including acting as lead to team members including establishing and meeting operations baselines, personally handling escalated tickets along task management/scheduling, documentation including policies and procedures and proactive analysis and as needed consultation including creating custom solutions.
- Member of a team of professionals responsible for conducting needs analysis and deploying solutions to meet the needs to Confidential amp;T clients including provisioning, implementation, as needed support/troubleshooting.
- Technologies in network environment include but not limited to routers, switches, security firewalls, voice, wireless and related technologies along with various server/application administration, and remote setup.