- Problem solver and solution provider with network engineering, hands on experience in deploying, commissioning, configuring and troubleshooting Cisco, routers/switches and Switches.
- Network Deployment, Network Configuration and Troubleshooting, Wireless Networking, Network Support, Desktop Administration
- Cisco routers 800 /1800 / 2800 / 2900 / 3800 /4400 series
- Cisco Wireless Control System - WLAN/APs/PoE
- Switching protocols VLANs / STP / RSTP / Ether channel
- Hardware and software monitoring
- Technical analysis
- Cisco switches C2950 / C2960 / C3560 / C3750 / 3850 / C6500
- Routing protocols / OSPF / EIGRP / BGP
- Network repairs and maintenance
- Effective communication
- Desktop support
- Monitored network engineering performance and ensured systems availability and reliability
- Configured and installed various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, Access point load balancers, etc,)
- Provided daily operational support and system administration for core network infrastructure.
- Installed, configured, and supported local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) and Internet system.
- Participated in 24x7 on-call rotations
Computer Network Technician
- Implemented systems and software upgrades of IOS and configuration changes for users
- Installed all cables, connections and cross-connects to data center network and customers
- Provided VLAN support for Network Access-layer switching with Cisco IOS
- Maintained excellent attendance record, consistently arriving to work on time.
Desktop Support Technician
- Provided tier 1 IT support for both internal staff and customers through support queues; addressing problems quickly, thoroughly and consistently.
- Communicated and collaborated with IT staff to troubleshoot and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Created and maintained workstation images.
- Performed miscellaneous department and network administration support.