- A seasoned IT Engineer with diversified experience in steering remote teams across the Confidential.
- Contrives essential strategies to diminish design/developmental costs and preserve revenue streams.
- Adept at enhancing productivity by conceiving, delivering, and supporting corporate missions.
- Specializes in Cybersecurity, Cisco, Juniper, and Brocade, with an emphasis on modeling technology infrastructure.
- A prodigious leader with verifiable mentorship capacities, who can sustain employee morale during business emergencies.
- Builds enduring positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Loyal, passionate, and dedicated to realizing an institution’s cherished goals.
Hardware and Networking Products: Juniper MX, SRX and EX, CISCO, Ruckus Wireless, Brocade, Raritan, Eaton, Palo Alto, Fortinet, BGP, MPLS, Cluster Networking, VMWare Hypervisor
Senior Network Engineer
- Supervised the design and development of networking infrastructure projects in six Latin American countries,
- Grew WeWork’s LATAM office footprint from a few sites to hundreds.
- Planned and designed detailed network, security, and audio - visual specifications/requirements
- Managed logistics importing networking, security, and AV equipment into Confidential
- Administered installation, upgrade, and deployment projects and provided on-site direction for remote network engineers. Provided hands-on networking support.
- Managed and coordinated a team of six engineers in three main hubs- Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico.
- Worked with project managers, architects, and construction teams to build IT infrastructure in new WeWork locations
- Contributed to configuring the networking and IT for the first new sites in Confidential
- Synchronized with network engineers to open new WeWork sites every month
Senior Network Engineer
- Responsible for level 3 network support
- Accelerated both domestic and international corporate expansion
- Expedited up to 20 projects simultaneously
- Developed network protocols and security standards and helped grow the technology footprint by 3000%
- Managed the purchase/installation of networking and security equipment, such as core routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Installed and configured networking solutions, including routers, switches, VPNs, firewalls, intrusion detections, and mitigation tools.
- Recommended network security standards and upgrades to management
- Configured, tested, and maintained LAN/WAN components and connections
Director of IT and Networking
- Accountable for the entire IT scope, network support, and hardware/software support
- Conducted business intelligence reporting with the SQL, Oracle & MySQL databases
- Supported Unix based sales/fulfillment systems
- Coordinated telemarketing and customer support call-center operations
- Facilitated Ecommerce website design and development
- Improved business processes using automation, reducing process time by 100%
- Implemented and managed wireless devices, multi-site network infrastructure, and business intelligence development
- Contrived EDI Integration with SPS Commerce
- Developed e-commerce websites and single page sites with WordPress, WooCommerce, and Shopify
- Used SQL Business Intelligence tools to create custom reports between SQL and Oracle databases
- Collaborated with third-party payment card industry (PCI) compliance partners