- Customer - focused, results-driven IT management professional with more than 20 years of experience in comprehensive systems administration, desktop and Network support for clients. Proven record of applying available technology to successfully support, connect and track decentralized business operations in rapid-growth organizations.
- Document and train users on technologies new to their organization
- Administrate Office 365 and Azure
- Deploy Meraki firewalls and access points in client branch locations for connectivity to corporate offices
- Level 2 and 3 support for all client issues including application support
- Performed maintenance of hardware and software on desktops and laptops
- Maintained technical proficiency on all client end-user computing platforms: personal computers and laptops, Windows 7, Windows 10, MAC OS, Microsoft Office, internet applications,
- Provided LAN/WAN/VPN support
- Assisted with large hardware and software installations
- Logged new calls, updates and status changes in Help Desk portal using Sysaid
- Managed and updates documentation of standard procedures
- Used SCCM to image and prep systems with Windows 10.
- Mobile Phone (iOS) break/fix troubleshooting and setup using VMWare AirWatch (Intelligent Hub) for mobile device management.
- Configure, quote and procure workstations, phones, laptops and software licensing for the facility. Administrate users in a Cisco Call Manager, Call Center Express, Unity and Zoom call center environment.
- Manage Active Directory and Exchange accounts for the user’s onsite. Use Group Policy to control access to services such as printing.
- Use Cisco IOS to manage switches and ports to secure LAN resources and enable authorized users’ access as job duties require.
- System images are created and managed using Dell KACE K2100. ServiceNow and Dell KACE K1100 are used to manage ticketing. Remote administration using Bomgar appliance and DameWare Mini Remote Control.
- Manage the vendors and preventative maintenance of the onsite critical mechanical systems including the backup diesel generator, Emerson APM uninterruptible power supply, Liebert in-row cooling units and refrigeration for the pharmacy and distribution services. Manage the Allen Bradley temperature monitoring and control system and CIMScan temperature monitoring.