- 14 years of cross - platform innovative, savvy and results-focused Systems Engineering, Systems Administrator professional with demonstrated experience in delivering on-site network, hardware, software, and mobile-device support, offering network management, field services, and outstanding customer service for a leader in the end-to-end communications and infrastructure services industry.
Hardware: Dell/HP ProLiant/CiscoUCS Server, X-Server, Windows/Mac laptops & desktops, network printers, Mobile Devices, A/V equipment, DVR, WAP (Cisco Aironet, Sonicpoint, Aruba, Miraki, and Airport), CCTV.
OS: Windows server 2008/2012/2016/2019 , Terminal server, Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X, X-Server, Basics of Ubuntu/CentOS/RedHat Linux.
Applications: Microsoft Office 365 and administration, G-Suits, Norton ghost, Retrospect Tape Backup, Kerio Mail Server (Mac) administration, Exchange 2007/2010/Hybrid, Symantec Backup Exec, Shadow Protect, TimeCapsule. MozyPro/CrashPlan/Carbonite, Axcient, Datto, VEEAM, MobileIron, Global Scape, OfficeSpace.
Networking: TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, ARP, FTP, Telnet, Routers (Cisco IOS), Meraki firewalls (SonicWALL), cabling, SMTP, VPN, VLAN, LAN/WAN
Antivirus: Symantec End Point Security Suite, McAfee, NOD32, MessageLabs, Proofpoint, TrendMicro, Postini, Microsoft Defender ATP, Change auditor
Remote Software utility: LogMeIn, Joinme, GoToAssist, Team Viewer, GoToMyPC, RDP, ShowMyPC, VNC, Screen Connect, LabtechMSP software Nable, Autotask, ConnectWise, LabTech, Tiger Paw, IT Glue, Thycotic.
Conferencing: GoToMeeting/Webinar, Skype, Teams, Zoom, Blue Jeans, Cisco WebEx, Polycom, Crestron.
- Support and manage a Microsoft Infrastructure Solution and related peripheral applications, including Active Directory, Exchange Server, Office 365, Hybrid server.
- Managing hundreds of VMWare servers, Hosts, Cluster
- Experienced with data storage with EMC - data domain, Synology NAS
- Monitoring Veeam backup and weekly test restore servers
- Monitor virtualization infrastructure with Veeam ONE Monitor
- Worked with Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager and Admin Center
- Active Directory Administrator - with multi-site office locations
- Have knowledge of SPLUNK installation on Linux server
- Coordinate with IT audit and SOC 2 report
- Configured Cisco Router, Switch and Firewalls
- Supporting corporate application
- Managing Avaya phone system
Systems Administrator/ Sr. Client Services Field Engineer
- Senior Field Engineer supporting thousands of users and desktops, hundreds of physical and virtual servers VMware and Hyper-V .
- Manage and provide onsite support to public/private company users including remote offices (250 users).
- Proactively managed IT department and asset management.
- Supporting C-Level Execs and after hours as needed.
- Taking care of regular and escalated tickets form junior techs.
- Handled yearly E&Y IT audit, Microsoft VLSC licensing audit
- Coordinate with project team member an upgrading physical infrastructure
- Conduct yearly DR testing - VM failure testing (Backup Exec, Axcient, Datto)
- Helped with cloud-based application - MRI, AVID Exchange, Realogic, Filestar, Therapy Source
- Support VDI users.
- MDM with MobileIron.
- Cloud based hosted Exchange (BAE), VoIP phone services, Virtual PBX (Intermedia, 8x8)
- Various application support and MFA
- Managing enterprise level Crestron VTR, recording and site to site A/V conferencing.
IT Consultant/Field Engineer
- Onsite client support from small to mid-range business.
- Troubleshoot with Windows/Mac laptop and desktops
- Windows server 2003/2008/2010/2012 SBS, XP/Vista/7/8 - Installation, configuration and troubleshoot.
- Installing Hyper-V server, configuration, P2V, V2P, and support.
- Experienced in ADUC and configuring GPO.
- Install network devices - SonicWALL/ASA, Dell/Cisco Managed switch, Cisco/Sonic Point access point
- Installation/Troubleshoot/deployment/Migration Microsoft exchange server 03/07/10
- Backup and restore using Symantec Backup Exec, Shadow Protect and online backup
- Manage enterprise level antivirus Trend Micro, Symantec Endpoint Security.
- Administer BES
- Managed Creston, AMX control, Polycom, Tandberg systems
- Managing phone systems-Televantage, Avaya, NEC, Cisco phone systems
- Deploy PCs using Symantec imaging.
- QuickBooks/Quicken Installation and Troubleshoot.
- Office 365 migration and administration.
- Google Apps administration.
IT Manager/Systems Administrator
- Oversee company's IT infrastructure. Served as main point of contact on all IT-related matters for the company.
- Support IT environment of 150 (20% Windows, 80% Mac) users
- Administer Mac Server & Windows servers 2003 & 2008 (active directory)
- Trouble shoot user application and performance issues on system & network
- Responsible for day-to-day system administration on user ID management, email accounts, file system creation/change and maintaining version release software.
- Install and configure Hardware and Software in desktop and laptop.
- Mac Kerio Mail Server administration, migration upgrades OS and software.
- Managed Rumpus FTP Mac server.
- File Maker Pro Mac server administration.
- Used and configured Cross platform software: Bootcamp, Fusion, Parallels.
- Backup and restore network data with Retrospect Backup Client, Time Machine, and MozyPro.
- Support wired and wireless network with Airport Base station, Cisco access points.
- Administer Avaya VOIP phone system with remote IP phone using SonicWALL VPN.