- Technically inclined Professional with diverse IT experience acquired over past 12+ years in areas encompassing Compute, Storage and Network, Cloud Computing, Infrastructure Virtualization, Scripting, and Automation.
- Hands - on experience Developing, Supporting, Automating, and Optimizing Mission critical services in AWS, leveraging Containerization, Jenkin Automation, CI/CD, and DevOps processes.
- Experience in multiple domain infrastructure environments like Banking, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Service industries.
Hardware & Software: EMC, Hitachi, IBM, HP, PURE, NetApp; Brocade, Cisco; Dell
Languages & Scripting Tools: CloudFormation, Python, Jenkin DSL, Docker Build & Composure, Shell Scripting, GOLANG (Preliminary)
Operating Systems, Utilities & Virtualization Tools: vmware, RedHat KVM, AIX, HP-UX, RHEL, Solaris, Windows, vSphere, vCenter, PyCharm, Git, Jenkin, Maven, Grafana, Prometheus, Telegraf, InfluxDB, Elastic Search, Atlassian Jira
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Kubernetes
AWS Services: IAM, VPC, EC2, ECS, EKS, S3, EBS, EFS, Elastic Search, RDS, ALB, ELB, LAMBDA, CloudWatch, WAF, ROUTE53, CloudFront, SMS, DMS, Billing
- Design, implement and maintain all AWS infrastructure and services within a managed service environment.
- Design, Deploy and maintain enterprise class security, network, and systems management applications within an AWS environment.
- Implement process and quality improvements through task automation. Institute infrastructure as code, security automation and automation or routine maintenance tasks.
- Codify and Deploy IaC using AWS CloudFormation Scripts and create Dev/Test/Stage area for product deployment. Build and manage the CloudFormation scripts for creating and configuring secure VPC, Subnets, Security Groups, Private and Public Networks, Load Balancer, WAF, RDS Databases and AWS Services to provision the product deployment area.
- Write Monitoring Dashboards and Metrics Collection scripts to collect performance and configuration data to do performance monitoring of container clusters and its auxiliary services.
- Write Prometheus exporters and Telegraf plugins to create custom monitoring solution.
- Wrote docker composer scripts to deploy AWS performance and compliance monitoring stack consisting different toolsets like Grafana/Prometheus/Telegraf/Influx/Chronograf.
- Built and deployed AWS billing parser in Python using boto3 API to collect AWS real time billing information in Elastic Search Database and produced analytics.
- Perform on-prem to AWS cloud migration using AWS SMS and DMS tools.
- Actively manage, improve, and monitor cloud infrastructure on AWS, EC2, ECS, S3, ES, RDS, LAMDA including backups, security, and scaling.
- Create and maintain fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment using Jenkins Automation script.
- Implemented Production Ready, Load Balanced, Highly Available, Fault Tolerant Kubernetes Infrastructure.
- Created Private Cloud using Kubernetes that supports PROD, DEV, and TEST environments.
- Used Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scaling, and management of Docker Containers.
- Managed Kubernetes charts using Helm. Created reproducible builds of the Kubernetes Applications, Managed Kubernetes manifest files and Managed Releases of Helm packages.
- Built Python Based CLI Automation scripts to implement CISP security audit controls for AWS continuous security audits.
- Built and Deployed AWS WAF service automations rules.
- Actively participated in building purpose built monitoring solution stack for different prospects.
- Perform regular Atlassian JIRA Administration like custom projects with various schemas, complex workflows schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes.
Sr. Storage Administrator
- Configuration and Administration of EMC Replication. Storage Capacity Planning, Reporting, Performance Tuning, Change Management, Incident Management.
- Perform NAS Storage allocations, migrations - NetApp FAS 3140/3160/3170 , FAS 3210/3240/3270 , FAS 6030, FAS 6210/6280.
- Participate in Break-Fix issues, RCA and troubleshoot L2/L3 issues. Escalation support to the Storage Operations Team.
- Support & troubleshoot UNIX & Windows LVM related configurations and issues, as part of Storage Allocations and Data Migrations.
- Documented the training requirements for effectively providing 24x7 production support for the Global Administration and Provisioning Team.
- Contributes to the creation of standards, best practices, and new processes for operational integration. Prepare Runbooks to Standardize the process.
- Supporting UNIX and Windows systems.
- Investigated and resolved server related issues. Installed Hot fixes and Security updates as and when required on all the servers.
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Windows servers. Installed and upgraded packaged applications on the servers.
- Installation and configuration of clusters and network load balancing.
- Coordinated with application developers and DBA to ensure maximum uptime for servers and applications.
- Published Applications, Content and Desktops to users in Citrix Management Console. Monitored and Maintained the Citrix Web Interface server. Involved in installation, configuration, and system administration of Windows 2008/2003/2000.
- Installed and maintained MS SQL Server 2005 on Windows 2003 Server Worked on SQL Server 2005 failover clustering which is built on top of a Windows 2003 server cluster. Responsible for 2000 users as third level support of 20 applications on Xen Desktop.
- Built the new HP Servers with Windows 2000 and Windows 2003 by using Altris tool.
- Installed and Configured WINS, DNS, and DHCP. Responsible for enterprise patch management.