- 7+ years of IT experience including System Administration, Maintenance, installation, configuration, trouble shooting and network security, database systems, and Privileged Access Management.
- Experienced in PAM deployment, configuration, integration and troubleshooting of CyberArk Privileged Account Security (PAS) product suite - Enterprise Password Vault, Password Vault Web Access, Central Policy Manager, Privileged Session Manager, Application Identity Manager, Privileged Threat Analytics.
- Experienced in CyberArk installation, upgrade and implementation of CyberArk version 8.x, CyberArk 9.x, 10.x, and most recent implementation of 11.x.
- Installation and configuration of CyberArk Vault, Password Vault Web Access (PVWA), Central Password Manager (CPM) and Privileged Session Manager (PSM) in Prod.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of the Password Vault, Central Password Manager (CPM), Privileged Session Manager (PSM), DR Vault in DR Server.
- Configuration of multiple Privilege accounts across the organization and Administration of CyberArk, Experience in network protocols, Firewalls and Communication Network design.
- Worked on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3 Bucket, Cloud Formation Templates (CFT), IAM Roles etc. and deployed CyberArk components on AWS instances.
- Performed Manage, Release Privileged Credential using Cyber Ark Privileged Management Vault Administration, configuration, troubleshooting and installation of Windows 2008, 2012 R2, 2016, AD and LDAP.
- Basic Knowledge in network security and firewalls Juniper SRX, Palo Alto, Cisco IDS/IPS and IPSEC/SSL VPN and different LAN & WAN technologies.
- Experienced with PAM Operational Tasks - defining access control, user entitlements, manage applications, credentials and user access policy management.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform as part of a team.
Confidential, Plano TX
- Involved in CyberArk PAS implementation that includes components Vault, PSM, CPM, PVWA, PSM SSH Proxy (PSMP) and Application Identity Manager (AIM).
- Implemented installation, upgrade and maintenance of CyberArk 10.2, 10.3, 10.5 and 10.8, 11.1 and 11.4 PIM Suite.
- Coordinated with support teams for escalation and resolution of issues.
- Worked as level 3 support to assist end users and resolve the issues, tickets regarding access issues, password failures, account issues etc. and on-boarding new Windows, Linux, database, network devices and AD domain accounts.
- Worked on vaulting database accounts (Oracle, SQL, Postgres) Unix accounts and Windows accounts and also worked on account remediation effort for accounts to comply with enterprise password policy.
- Worked on audit requests and provided the required reports, data to internal and external audit teams
- Created Windows, Linux instances on AWS cloud using CFT’s and automated installation of components using silent installation by integrating PowerShell scripts in the CFT’s using S3 Bucket.
- Implemented multi factor authentication (MFA) using RADIUS to ensure that the only authorized users can access their privileged accounts.
- Implemented SAML Authentication for integrating CyberArk with Ping Federate for MFA authentication and coordinated with SSO team.
- Implemented PTA POC and coordinated with the team and documented the steps
- Uploaded multiple password objects to the vault using Password Upload Utility.
- Developed scripts to generate various reports as per organizational needs using PowerShell, PACLI, AIM, Export Vault Data (EVD) utility.
- Involved in designing and implementation of end-to-end security solutions using different security products.
- Worked on Service now tickets, Incidents and change requests.
- Worked on Audit requests and provided requested evidences to the auditing teams.
- Managed Safes and Server/ host addresses in EPV. Resolved issues with CyberArk's CPM to communicate with hosts to reconcile credentials.
Environment: CyberArk 11.x, 10.x, PAM, LDAD, AD Integration, UNIX, S3 bucket, EC2, CFT, Windows, Linux, AWS Cloud, PowerShell, PACLI, REST API, RADIUS, SAML.
- Experience in Implementation, installation and maintenance of CyberArk 8.x, 9.x PIM Suite
- Experience in CyberArk PAS suite which includes Enterprise Password Vault, Password Vault Web Access, Central Policy Manager, Privileged Session Manager, Proxy and PACLI, PTA (Privileged Threat Analytics).
- Responsible for PAM Operational tasks defining access control , user entitlements, managing applications credentials and user access policy.
- Worked on Privileged Access Reviews, Compliance Reporting, Access Control Processes and other associated tasks with Privileged User Management.
- Creating safes and adding users and groups to them for privileged access in CyberArk
- Administration of User accounts, Group memberships and Organizational Units using Active Directory. Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of AIM clients for various teams.
- Worked on Application Identity manager to securely facilitate access to privileged passwords in applications or configuration files. Lead offshore team about day to day operations.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of the Password Vault, CPM, PSM, AIM, DR Vault and PTA.
- Migrated user accounts into Password Vault using Bulk upload utility.
- Knowledge in Active Directory mapping connection to provision users and groups into Cyber-Ark vault and e-mail notification failures
- Good Experience in working with Ticketing system (Service Now) and Log Management Tool (Splunk).
- Monitor CyberArk reports and respond to failed password verification alerts and work with system account owners to resolve failure alerts.
- Ensure that all CyberArk accounts communicate with Servers and correct any discrepancies or errors that are found.
Environment: CyberArk 9.6, PAM, LDAD, AD Integration, UNIX, Firewall, SIEM, VMWare, DNS, TCP/IP, F5 Load Balancer, Network Security.
Confidential, St. Paul, MN
- Interacted with clients in gathering requirements, designed and delivered solutions to install and integrate with the existing implementations.
- Configured, managed & maintained Windows, Linux systems (Windows 2008, RHEL, Centos), Active Directory, LDA
- Worked on production support for Red Hat Linux servers and resolved tickets on
- User administration, Maintaining, Monitoring system performance and network communication.
- POC for hardware in occasion of hardware failure. Install software’s, Create a file systems, backup and recovery policy. Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues of users.
- Manage the configuration and operation of client computer operating systems.
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns.
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
- Installed and Configured Send Mail Utility on UNIX Servers. Administering NFS Mounts.
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes.
- Monitoring system performance, tune-up kernel parameter, adding /removing/ administering hosts, users, disks on DNS / NIS domain.
- Knowledge of security and systems standards, access management, authorization/ permissions management, network protocols, system management applications, and system & network security.
Environment: Windows 2008, Linux (RHEL, CentOS), Firewall, TCP/IP, AD Integration, UNIX, Firewall, SIEM, VMWare, DNS, TCP/IP, F5 Load Balancer, Network Security.