Over 18 years of professional experience in, Computer Security, System Administration and Information Technology. Organized, dedicated and ambitious with proven expertise in planning, leadership and collaborative team involvement. Extraordinary attention to detail with excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
Forcepoint Email/Web/Data Security
Varonis Data Security
Cylance Protect Security
Absolute Endpoint Security
Check Point Firewalls
Pulse Secure Administration
Proofpoint Email Systems
Bluecat Network DNS
Blue Coat Proxy Systems
Quest Enterprise Reporter/Change Auditor
- Email security and administration. Manage and configure security policies to combat malicious attacks through spam, spoofing, phishing, etc. Analyze messages, attachments and URLs. Review logs to locate, inspect and release messages as required. Work with email gateway vendor to resolve hardware or software related issues.
- Internet and Proxy management and security. Research and resolve web issues related to SSL, authentication, s, etc. Maintain URL block and allow security policy. PAC file management and configuration. Study logs to interpret error messages and connection issues.
- Remote client web security. Administer and support Internet policy and web access on company devices used off - site.
- DLP monitoring, security and administration. Configure and control policy for actions which are allowed or forbidden on company devices. Review incidents and determine the appropriate response. Work with appliance vendor to resolve hardware and software related issues.
- Data at Rest security administration. Investigate inappropriate data access or availability. Inspect logs to ensure that corporate policy is being followed. Run queries to locate missing files. Interrogate logs to determine how, when and why data is being accessed.
- Endpoint security. Enforce policy on corporate devices locally and remote. Locate missing or stolen devices.
- IPS monitoring to detect and prevent malicious activity on network and endpoints. Proactively detecting zero-day threats. Build database of threat signatures to block risks.
- Firewall policy administration. Block and allow access to external destinations as required.
- Research logs concerning issues related to network protocols including DNS, SMTP, FTP, etc.
- Coordinate with other teams to provide top level security policy, operation and enforcement
- Maintain detailed problem/resolution documentation.
- SEIM administration for network monitoring, firewall troubleshooting, security investigations
IT Security Operations Professional
- Email security and administration.
- Create security policy.
- Manage end-user quarantine.
- Inspect logs for filtering integrity, false-positives and other anomalies.
- Web and Proxy management and security.
- Establish Internet filtering and monitoring with appliances and PAC files.
- Remote access administration. Setup and enforce NAC policies for vendors and employees; corporate and personal devices.
- Administer who is authorized to access specific company resources. Maintain hardware and software of Pulse SSL/VPN appliances.
- Firewall administration and configuration. Block and allow access to external destinations as required. Research logs to determine connectivity issues.
- Audit directory services environment activity and changes. Monitor inappropriate access.
- Network monitoring and logging. Determine cause of connection failures.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst
- Provide employees with required access to corporate resources and applications.
- EPIC security administrator. Configure policy and provide access of required resources within the EPIC system to authorized employees.
- Resolve issues with authentication. Maintain history of access.
- Identify misconfigured access.
- Research and report inappropriate access.
- Maintain directory services hierarchy.
- Audit environment activity and changes.
- Generate security monitoring reports on key configurations.
Physician Support Specialist
- Resolve hardware and software issues encountered in doctor’s offices.
- Determine how problems should be escalated to next level support.
- Provide leadership, direction and to coworkers.
- Maintain detailed problem/resolution documentation.
- Symantec AntiVirus System Administrator distributing the most current threat protection definitions.
- Microsoft Security Updates Administrator. Ensure that all corporate workstations are up-to-date with approved patches.
- NetWizard Desktop Management System Administrator. Remote delivery and installation of software as required.
- Responsible for day-to-day desktop support of end user PC computing environment providing first and second level support.
- Provide second level support for field engineers and other I.T. groups.
- Work with application vendors to validate client requirements, configuration and project rollout dates.
- Meeting the overall Service Level Agreement (SLA) for workloads assigned.
- Monitor Remedy ticket queue to resolve/escalate issues as warranted.
- Troubleshoot laptop and tablet issues within wireless infrastructure.
- Provide written and hands on for newly hired interns.
- Perform detailed QA on pc’s before deployment.
- Plan and implement desktop rollout project.
- Technical Support on desktop and laptop workstations.
- Install and maintain required hardware and software.
- Image, configure and install computer devices for refresh project.
- Asset management maintaining an accurate database of IT hardware.