- Well respected Data Center / Network Security lead Engineer with 18+ years experience with $ 108 Billion Company; ensured the quality of Software / Hardware of Cisco Nexus and IOS Releases and supported multiple Cisco client organizations using Data center cloud and Classical Ethernet Networks
Senior Data Center Network / Security Engineer
- Designing, deployment and troubleshooting Data Center Network included security configuration Routing, Routing Protocols, and tuning of Cisco security appliances
- Designing and configuration Cisco ASA, GETVPN, VPN (site - to-site, remote access client, IPSec, IKE, tunnel modes, SSL/clientless/AnyConnect, tunnels between firewalls,
- Designing, building and troubleshooting Cisco ASR, Nexus (N9K, N7K, N5K, N2K) data center in NXOS / ACI mode, F5L-balance Firewalls (NAT, IPS appliances and tuning alerts)
- Network Access Control (NAC) / Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) integration with wired data, wireless infrastructure, and VPN, as well as posture and client provisioning
- Working knowledge and troubleshooting of network engineering of local and wide area (LAN/WAN) technologies and MPLS packet switching connected Remote sites
- • Troubleshooting of IPv4 / IPv6 networks and their routing protocols, L2 / L3 switching, Packet switching, ISE, Prime and MSE security best practices, etc
Senior Network Security lead Engineer
- Managing, leading, designing and deploying Cisco Security infrastructure that develops network wireless / wired networks to be authenticated /authorized through Cisco ise with Prime/MSE Security.
- High-level design implementation of Cisco ISE with Wired / Wireless devices with F5 LTM and test plans for enterprise security technologies
- Delivering expert security device management including, WIFI / ISE (Radius / Tacacs+ Servers) to be authenticated all Devices / Users, monitoring, profiling, patching, and designing Network growth
- Enterprise-level design of ISE, Prime, MSE, & L2/ L3 Network configurations and troubleshooting..
- Building LAN/ WAN Enterprise level Network, deployment Cisco ISE / Prime on wired /wireless network guest access, Firewalls /VPN setup, ISE profiling and posturing deployment, PxGrid setting
Senior Data Center Network Engineer
- Managing, leading State Data Center inlcuded Nexus N2K, N3K, N5K, N6K, N9K (ACI / Non-ACI Mode) / traditional Network infrastructure project to ensure quality, efficiency and dependability.
- Designing, configuring and deploying complex Datacenter with classical Ethernet network, Firewalls, load balance Problems and developing corrective action.
- Designing and configuring Data center Network, BIG-IP F5 / Load balancer using different types of routing protocols to meet users request for service following design guidelines.
- Debugging Security incidents and seeking ways to improve State Network Security and performance, maintaining F5 Firewalls and overall State Network Security.