- 9+ years of career in network infrastructure support in an enterprise network environment as a Network Analyst.
- Extensive skills and experience of utilizing IT skills in industries such as; Oil & Gas, IT Services, Education, Government.
- Experience of working with Cisco data, voice, Wireless, and security related networking operations and products.
- MS degree in Telecommunications & Computer Networks Engineering, and CCNP R&S, CCNA VOICE Certified.
- Excellent presentation and good quality verbal and written communications with strong sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Communicative, adaptable, sociable and diligent with an analytical approach, and positive attitude.
- Determined, enthusiastic and well - organized individual with team building skills, meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Highly motivated team player enjoys challenges and thrives in an environment with a strong culture of learning with professional growth.
- Commitment to consistently meeting requirements and team goals, and achieving results beyond expectations.
- Knowledge and skills in dealing with LAN and WAN technologies configuration, management and troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of Cisco Routers/Switches, Multilayer Switches, Cisco Meraki, Cisco WLC, APs, Firewalls.
- Supported routing & switching protocols; OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, VPN, DMVPN using BGP protocol, STP/MSTP/RSTP, HRSP.
- Good understanding of L2/L3 troubleshooting, and resolved issues related to VoIP, VTP, 802.11 b/g/n, DNS/DHCP.
- Cisco Routers;28XX, 36XX, 38XX, 8XX, 11XX, 29XX, 39XX, Cisco ASR,switches;29XX, 35XX, 36XX, 37XX, 45XX, 65XX, Nexus 7/9K.
- Good understanding of Core, Distribution and Access network design, and troubleshooting experience of data networks.
- Good understanding and knowledge of QOS standards, implementation and configuration in data and voice networks.
- Performed day-to-day data, wireless and voice troubleshooting, assisted local techs in resolving networking issues.
- Hands-on experience, SolarWinds, Meraki, Cisco Prime, Cacti, Intermapper, BlueCat/Proteus, Nets Tools, NNMi, ISE.
- Good understanding of CUCM Cluster and VOIP technologies; CME, CUCM/CUPS, SRST, Cisco VC Units, Jabber.
- Skilled in VoIP transport protocols, voice codec, VoIP protocols; SIP, H.323, MGCP, SCCP, RTP, CUBE, VGs, Fax, ATA and Analog phones.
- Knowledge and understanding of Unified Communication, Calabrio, UCCX/Finesse, Call Recording, Phone Remote, Phone View.
- Achieved results, met deadlines by prioritizing operational/project tasks and effective multitasking and time management skills.
- Upgraded switches from 2950 to 3650, Decommissioned EOL devices, VLAN standardization, VGW, data port/IDs remediation.
- Designed, planned, implemented, and managed UC5XX, UC3XX, and IP Telephony design in SME environment.
- Completed Oil and Gas standard safety training, Cyber Security training and Mine Driving.
Sr. Telecom Analyst
- Supported, configured and troubleshot SIP CUBEs, H.323 gateways, VG224, VOIP/analog phones. Identified, Troubleshot and resolved call routing issue, PRI gateway, VGWs, CUC, phone registration, voicemail etc.
- Managed/configured Cisco Routers 2921, and Switches; 65XX, 45XX, 38XX, 29xx, IE-3000, ASRs, Nexus 7K, 9K.
- Operated and maintained network management tools - 2nd Nature, Phone View, SolarWinds, NetBrain, Visio, ServiceNow.
- Collaborated and interacted with vendors/ISPs in troubleshooting complex issues in terms of configuration and edge devices.
- Liaised with users, evaluated requirements and recommended solutions and followinged up with users if their issues get addressed.
- Coordinated and communicated with other analysts while dealing with complex IP Telephony and Data networking issues.
- Successfully managed users, team, and management expectations by proactively addressing user’s issues.
- Worked as part of NI team responsible for the implementation and support of complex data and voice networks in NA and SA.
- Provided technical and analytical support, worked on multiple tasks, managed demands, costs and timelines to meet SLAs.
- Consulted users, evaluated requirements, recommended designs, coordinated installation tasks. Served as technical resource in emergencies.
- Installed, configured, troubleshot/resolved and maintained production network issues.
- Performed troubleshoot, configured, optimized, and managed network performance.
- Familiarity with Juniper network devices. Supported and resolved voice related issues, CUCM, CUC, VGWs, IP Phones and Legacy phones(Nortel/Meridian) systems.
- Liaise with different infrastructure support groups across the globe to resolve and troubleshoot variety of network connectivity issues. Installed and configured LAN switches by following and adhering Confidential standard guidelines and procedures.
- Worked with upstream/downstream devices, 19XX, 29XX, 35XX, 37XX, 45XX, 50XX, 65XX, Cisco Nexus, content switches, firewalls. Performed dispatching, On-call duties 24/7, project works, data and voice remediation tasks.
- Prioritized network issues, escalated high severity and chronic issues to appropriate management level. Coordinated work efforts inside/outside workgroups and vendors to resolve complex network issues to accomplish specific goals.
- Used ITSM(BMC Remedy) for ticketing queue. Prioritized/resolved data and voice network issues in terms of severity and cost.
- Attended and updated Oil & Gas standard safety trainings (ACSA, OSSA, FLRA) required at the site and Mine Driving.