- Results - driven IT professional with notable success in planning, analysis, and implementation of security initiatives. Strengths in providing comprehensive network design and security frameworks. Certified in GAIA and PAN operation systems.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Data security
- Implementing security programs
- System Administration
- Data & Program Management
- Client Engagement
- Leadership & Collaboration
- Customer Support & Satisfaction
- Business Development & Compliance
Snr. Network Security Engineer
- I identify security incidents and recertified firewall related network issues, security vulnerabilities, and ensure optimum firewall performance for government and private institutions. Advised industries to maintain compliance with to their industry standards.
- I work with Channel Partners and Enterprise customers to reinstate critical network impacting applications and features.
- Simulate complex customer issues in house in the TAC LAB to ascertain root cause, validate product's expected behavior for undocumented test cases and bugs.
- Escalate cases which point to a bug in the underlying operating system and requires mitigation from developers.
- Create customer facing and internal content for other TAC engineers.
- Educate and Advice Channel Partners and Customers on the unique NextGen features- User ID, AppID, SinglePass Architecture, Hardware Session Offloading and more, which distinguish the PAN NextGen firewall from other legacy products.
Snr. Network Security Engineer
- Constructed edge and advanced firewall solution design (Large-scale enterprise) deployment, implementation, and administration (VSX and MDS). Installed up-to-date recommended patches on firewalls for optimum performance.
- Troubleshot Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), HTTPS Inspection, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), and NAT technology.
- Organized VPNs and applied knowledge of IP networking, Security Association, and Encryption using IPsec, Remote Access VPN, MPLS/VPN, Site to Site VPN tunnels, SSL/VPN, proxy services, and DNS.
- Warranted the delivery of every support request as per Service Level Agreement (SLA) and with utmost customer satisfaction by setting proper expectations and fulfilling commitments.
- Guaranteed resilient network and threat prevention policies for secured institution network environments. Analyzed traffic issues using monitoring tools such as Wireshark, TCPdump, and proprietary FW monitor.
- Identified security incidents and recertified firewall related network issues, security vulnerabilities, and VPN for government and private institutions. Advised industries to maintain compliance with the PCI-DSS standards.
Technical Support Manager
- Developed and implemented training initiatives for new hires.
- Analyzed and developed service goals for in-bound call center.
- Tracked KPIs and created continuous improvement plans.
- Managed customer contact center with 20 support representatives.
- Delivered technical sales presentations to prospects and presented benefits and value of insurance products.
- Configured hardware, devices and software to set up workstations for employees.
- Assessed system hardware and software and suggested modifications to reduce lag time and improve overall speed.
- Followed up with clients to ensure optimal customer satisfaction following support engagement and problem resolution.
- Worked with software development team on reported errors and bugs on newly released software and assisted in deployment of release fixes.
- Created support documentation that empowered and enabled user community to extend skills, leverage system features and find resolutions to questions without intervention from support team.
- Subnet/VLAN/VPN troubleshooting
- Server hardware troubleshooting including but not limited to CPUs, HDD/SSD, Memory, NIC
- Initiating Bridge / Conference calls with other teams depending on outage specifics
- Network outage monitoring and troubleshooting in following areas: servers (IBM /AS400, Linux, Windows and other environments) hardware / L1-L3 equipment - switches / routers (Cisco), VMWare, L5-L7 outages (websites /applications /services / process etc.