- IT specialist with 10+ years of professional experience in IT Industry. Expert and highly familiar with a wide variety of security, engineering, networking, and operating system software. Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in computer Science.
- Achieve so many goals and challenges as an IT specialist over decay. Install/Configure, Upgrade, and Administer of various Technologies/Application like Servers, Security, Virtualization, Access Management (AM), Webhosting, Active Directory, Symantec NetBackup (VERITAS NetBackup) many more for both platforms (Microsoft Windows, and Linux).
- Alos, introduce new concepts/ideas and technologies to improve services to keep the environment healthier and secured. Train and assign the responsibilities to team resources for better load - balancing. Self-motivated, trustworthy, and enthusiastic IT Professional
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, W2k, W8k, 8R2, 12k, 12R2, 16k Servers/Workstations, MAC, Linux
Cloud: AWS (IAM, EC2, Route 53 , VPC , SNS , ELB , Cloud Watch, Auto Scaling )
VMware Virtualization: ESX, ESXi, VSphere
Web Application: IIS, Apache, Samba, Netscape, Tomcat
Hardware: HP DL 360, HP DL 380, IBM Netfinity 5500, IBM e Server series 235
Networking: EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, BGP, HDLC, PPP, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, LDAP
Mail Server: Exchange 2003/2007/2010
Switching: Vlan, VTP, STP, Ether channel, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP
Cyber security IAM Specialist
- Member of a Operation team as a ForgeRock Admin in an enterprise environment.
- Strong knowledge and proven experience on ForgeRock latest version of products, Access Management (OpenAM) 6.5, Directory Service (OpenDJ) 6.5, Identity Management, and Identity Gateway.
- Install/configure/customize/implement Access Management solutions using ForgeRock Access Management (OpenAM) and Directory Services (OpenDJ)components.
- Experience to integrate ForgeRock products with Auth0 to support SSO
- SAML, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, etc.
- Analyze and understand identity related business processes and requirements, and how the solution will address those business needs.
- Work with developers to ensure solutions meet security, availability, scalability, and performance requirements.
- On-Call rotation. Interacting and discussing issues with multiple teams to resolve the daily incidents/tickets. Monitoring application, performance, and replication between all ForgeRock components.
- Maintaining and implementing new changes in UAT then creating Change Order to upgrade/implement new changes in production environment.
- Create patching procedure for CIDM environment (UAT, and Prod) and cordinating with patching team to make sure application has zero down time.
Cyber Security/AWS Engineer
- Migrating and Configuring a new ePO environment into AWS environment and used auto scaling feature.
- Configured Security group for EC2 Window instances.
- Created load balancers (ELB) and used Route53 with failover and latency options for high availability and fault tolerance.
- Troubleshoot and create ticket for cloud servers accessing issues
- Manage and maintain networking systems including encryption technologies
- Manage Application Control (Solid Core) in existing ePO environment: Monitoring and protecting files system, registry, and user accounts for 7000+ Users.
- Create and manage rule groups.
- Review and manage the generated events to monitor the network status.
- Monitor critical security and, where appropriate, take action to mitigate threats and remediate vulnerabilities and report the status to management.
- Review the Policy Discovery events and whitelist/approve the Applications installation and file modification.
- Review, assess, and mitigate penetration tests and vulnerability assessments on information systems and infrastructure.
- Monitor security vulnerability information from vendors and third parties.
- Perform or assist with regular audits on end-user accounts, permissions and access rights for all critical systems.
- Configuring DPL discover all three scan (Inventory, classification, and remediation). Creation of DLP policy, Configuring system components. Classifying sensitive content. Using rules to protect sensitive content. Analyzing scanned data. Monitoring and reporting data
Systems & Security Admin
- Works on moderate to complex installation and maintenance tasks with minimal guidance and direction from Lead Administrators or management.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation.
- Work with Cloud Core personnel to develop an MCP deployment plan.
- Manage regular upgrades using a continuous delivery methodology
- Provides in-depth diagnosis for operating systems software/hardware failures and develops solutions.
- Designs, develops, recommends and implements new or revised system software, utilities and automated processes as necessary.
- Strong knowledge of Datacenter Operations and network technologies.
- Knowledge and adherence to ITIL best practices for execution of Incident/Request/Change Management.
- Participate in the Change Management and other ITIL processes.
- Participate in the creation of work instructions and knowledge base articles.
- Performs incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis in accordance with Service Level Agreement.
- Handling mail routing and mail-flow related issues.
- Inbound\Outbound mail flow troubleshooting on all the version of Exchange server
- Supporting Exchange infrastructure for Microsoft Professional Customers for US, Canada & Asia Pacific region
- Successfully upgrade ePO from 5.3.1 to 5.3.2 & Deploying ENS 10.5 and Application Control 18.104.22.1681
- Review and configure policies for ENS 10.5, McAfee Agent 5.0.5…, Drive Encryption 7.2.1…, McAfee Client Proxy (MCP) 2.2.0…, DLP 10.0, Access Management
- Create queries and schedule daily/weekly/monthly reports for ePO environment
- Monitoring organizations emails activities through Proof Point (Email Gateway Tool)
- Tracking, controlling and managing authorized or specified users' access to a system, application or IT instance using customize Access Management (AM) tool.
- Taking quick action (Changing passwords, Run full Virus Scan, Reimage machine) if any incident/suspicious activity
- Investigate arising incidents cause by malicious activity, and identified false positives
- Document security events daily to create a baseline of activity