Motivated and accomplished Network Engineer and Project Manager with years of extensive experience in comprehensive problem solving, data center management, and project oversight. Accomplished leader with effective collaboration skills, team building capabilities and leadership in diverse and multifaceted operations. Proven and demonstrated knowledge of high - profile processes and policies to streamline operations. Focused high performer driving effective communications to drive fluid and streamlined operations.
Communications | Relationship Building | Team Leadership | Interpersonal Skills | Policies and Procedures | Network Architecture ( Confidential ) | Business Processes | Troubleshooting | Strategic Vision | Process Design | Data Center Management | Layer 1/2 wiring | Industry Experience | Dynamic Leadership
Routing and switching| Assembler | MASM | FORTRAN | PL1 | PASCAL | C | C++ | BASIC | HP BASIC | LISP | Cold Fusion | ffmpeg | Wowza | IOS | Junos | IP Cameras | Thermal Cameras | VMS | SATA | SCSI | Ethernet | LAN | WAN | Fiber | WLC | Cellular Routers and networks | WIFI | Serial Communications | ISCSI | Switched Fabric | High End Graphics | AWS EC2 | CloudFront | S3 | VX Works | LINUX | DOS Operating Systems
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Created and implemented a new cage, built from the ground up for a high-profile company including 40 SOWS, 15 PMs, 18 racks, and structured cabling as needed including management of shipping and receiving as well as 3rd party vendors.
- Ensured proper implementation of a Cisco Nexus 9000 Leaf and Spine Architecture, Juniper, Palo Alto DMZ, Demarcation, Router Configuration, SAN Configuration, NetApp, HPE Synergy, and HPE ProLiant in coordination with three worldwide NAPs including full testing and cutover with on time project completion.
- Drove comprehensive site surveys and troubleshooting for Cisco, HPE, NetApp and others at the Miami NOC For APTIV (Delphi Automotive) Cisco 9508 dual core system 417 ports with worldwide connections to two other sites and numerous factories.
- Effectively installed and tested new components including SAN, ESX array (20 HPE servers), failover internet presence and a security overview as well as evaluation of general health of a 19-rack system.
Systems Site Manager
- Ensured proper management of computer systems for multiple high-profile hospitals.
- Oversaw a complex and comprehensive Windows 10 upgrade to better streamline operations.
Architect / Project Manager
- Install and design camera systems form multiple wildlife nests across the United States including sound, infrared, and streaming to AWS cloud with publishing on Facebook and YouTube.
- Serve as consult for camera installations within extreme environments for wildlife viewing in HD format.
Network Engineer / Project Manager
- Oversaw high profile project with regard to installation of a private cellular network for traffic signal management.
Network Engineer / Project Manager
- Utilized industry-specific traffic camera technology using Florida Lambda Rail, AWS, map software, and camera wall with Vision Zero Partnership by Microsoft.
- Traffic department now earns additional funds from Confidential because of the cellular network.
Design Engineer / Project Manager
- Designed, Installed, and tested 48VDC power system to run 3000 feet to power cameras and car counting for RADAR systems for use on I4 in Orlando including enclosure design, power modulation, and component design. In use on I4 and saved a large sum of money with the POC. 175 systems installed.
Technical Manager / Architect
- Designed a high profile and large-scale solar systems for roadway weather systems in harsh environments.
- Still in use on I10 and saving lives with real time fog and smoke detection.
- Emergency design was installed in less than three months.
- Companies above could now offer traffic safety systems in remote areas where they are most needed.
Team Manager / Lead Engineer
- Utilized Amazon AWS with S3 and CloudFront for millions of viewers with UNIX based servers.
- Setup all advertising framework for internet television station system.
- Installed IP cameras and peripheral hardware for multiple casinos.
Project Manager / Lead Engineer / President
- Designed and Drove solar powered portable camera mast system for construction sites and roadways as needed.
- Sold several hundred systems for a national construction surveillance service company. Increased sales considerably.