An enthusiastic network engineer, having 9+years of experience, with the necessary drive and determination needed to resolve complex networking issues. Possess effective organizational skills and excellent working knowledge of networking technologies and having a commitment to keep up to date with the latest developments. Experienced in providing motivation, guidance and a up to date networking consultancy service to both colleagues and clients.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Management and troubleshooting of Cisco Telepresence servers.
- Management and troubleshooting of TMS, VCS and Expressway servers, Microsoft Teams, Cisco WebEx Cloud.
- Management and troubleshooting of third party cloud applications like Bluejeans, Zoom, WebEx etc
- Configuring Cisco Unity, Unity Connection and Cisco Unity Express.
- Configuration of Bulk Administration Tool (BAT).
- Configuring and troubleshooting of MGCP, H.323 and SIP gateways.
- Configuring Voice enabled Interfaces like T1/E1, lSDN PRI, FXS, FXO, E&M.
- Configuring Media Resources hardware based (DSP) for Conferencing and Transcoding.
- Configuration of Call Manager express (CME) on Cisco routers.
- Configuring and support for UCCE, Cisco Finesse and Calabrio call recording solution.
- Hands on experience on Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Knowledge of Sniffing Tools like Wire Shark.
My aim is to utilize my skills and knowledge for the growth and development of the organization I work with.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
Cisco IP Telephony
Cisco Call Manager (CUCM - 6.X, 7.X, 8.X, 10.X)
VCSC and VCSE
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
UC Automation and Python
Cisco Meeting Server
Cisco WebEx Cloud
Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unity Express
Cisco Router and Cisco Switch
Gateways (SIP, SCCP, H.323 and MGCP)
LAN / WAN
ISDN PRI, T1 / E1, SRST
Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer
- Troubleshooting of issues related to Call Manager and call routing on Voice gateways
- Troubleshooting issues related to Cisco Jabber
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco and Microsoft videoconferencing systems
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco Telepresence system models CTS-3000/CTS1300/CTS500/TX9000.
- Management of Cisco Unity Connection
- Configuring and troubleshooting Cisco VCS-C and VCS-E.
- CDR Analysis and Reporting, Dialed Number Analyzer, Trace collection
- Configuring and troubleshooting Telepresence Management Suite.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Cisco Meeting Server.
- Troubleshooting QoS related issues.
- Supporting and monitoring Cisco IP Telephony devices and users.
- Configuration of SRST and call signaling protocols on Voice Gateways.
- Configuration of CME (Call Manager Express) on Cisco routers.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of Voice Gateways, SRST and call signaling protocols on Voice Gateways H.323, MGCP, and SCCP.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Cisco Routers and Switches