- Cisco Certified Network Engineer with 8+ years of experience in teh industry, which includes expertise in teh areas of Routing, Switching, Firewall and Load Balancing.
- Expert level noledge of troubleshooting, implementing, optimizing and testing of static and dynamic routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, ability to interpret and resolve complex route table problems.
- Implementation traffic filters on Cisco routes using Standard, extended Access list.
- Expert Level Knowledge about TCP/IP and OSI models.
- In - depth expertise in teh analysis, implementation, troubleshooting & documentation of LAN/WAN architecture and good experience on services.
- Cisco ASA Firewall troubleshooting and policy change requests for new IP segments dat either come on line or dat may have been altered during various planned network changes on teh network.
- Extensive Knowledge on teh implementation of Cisco ASA 5500 series and checkpoint R75 firewalls.
- Installed Palo Alto PA-3060 firewalls to protects Data Center and provided L3 support for routers/switches/firewalls
- Subject Matter Expert in network security, Cloud computing security and SDN security applications.
- Hands on experience working with Cisco Nexus 7K, 5K & 2K Switches.
- Comprehensive noledge of wireless networking systems and protocols.
- Worked on NXOS, IOS, and IOS-XR BXB to N7K-NXOS (MPLS) system test.
- Experience in F5, Cisco ACE 4710 Load balancers, Aruba wireless access points and controllers.
- Experience deploying BIG-IP F5LTM Load Balancers for load balancing and traffic management of business application.
- Strong hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting, configuring of Cisco 7200, 3800, 3600, 3400, 2800, 2600, 2500, 1900, 1941, 1921 and 1800 series Routers, Cisco Catalyst 6800, 6807, 6500, 4500, 3750, 2950, 2960 and 3500XL series switches.
- In-depth noledge and hands-on experience on IP Addressing, Sub netting, VLSM, DNS, DHCP and ARP, reverse & proxy ARP, Ping Concepts.
- Knowledge of implementing and troubleshooting complex layer 2 technologies such as VLAN Trunks, VTP Ether channel, STP, RSTP and MST.
- Experience in building Device group, Virtual systems, Virtual routers, Security zones etc.
- Experience in working with Windows power shell scripting to maintain and administrating server environments.
- Experience with Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols like LDP, RSVP/ TE, QOS, COS L2 VPWS and VPLS, FRR.
- Responsible for network design, projects and support across teh globally co-located data center networks.
- Experience on Virtual Private Network (VPN) for operating Network and Data Center
- Implementation of HSRP, VRRP and GLBP for Default Gateway Redundancy and troubleshooting.
- Facilitating teh automated collection, Analyzing, alerting, auditing, reporting and secure storage processing of all teh logs using RSA envision solution.
- Experience in Python script automation, Cisco ACI, Spine/Leaf, VMware NSX, vPC, VDC.
- Actively participated in upgrading fast Ethernet, Layer 3 switched/routed LAN infrastructure from Cisco 3640 to Cisco 2811 ISR routers and switches at access level to 2950, 3550.
- Experienced in Deploying Wireless Network Infrastructure and Wireless Survey Best Practices Advanced noledge in TCP/IP suite and IPAM, routing protocols, such as OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, and BGP.
- Expertise in network protocols, Firewalls and Communication Network design.
- Advanced noledge, design, installation, configuration, maintenance and administration of Juniper SRX Firewall, Juniper EX and Juniper MX devices.
- Solid noledge and hands-on experience in configuring datacenter infrastructure with Cisco Nexus 5K and 7K series switches (5548, 7010) and Cisco Nexus Fabric Extenders (2232, 2248).
- Expert in configuring 802.1d STP and 802.1w rapid-spanning tree protocol (RSTP), Cisco per VLAN spanning Tree (PVST+) / Multiple Spanning-tree 802.1s, VLAN & Dynamic Trunking Protocol (VTP/ DTP) and 802.1x port-security on access layer switches.
- Experience with configuring V PC, VDC and OTV between teh data centers as a layer 2 extension.
- Excellent hands-on experience with Layer 2 protocols ARP, ATM, Frame Relay and VPN technologies: IPSec & SSL
- Support of NetScaler VPX in Azure/Amazon cloud.
- Used CI/CD tools Jenkins, Git/Gitlabs, Jira and Docker registry/daemon for configuration management and automation using Ansible .
- Sound noledge and experience in IP addressing and subnetting with VLSM, configuring and supporting DNS zones, installing and configuring proxies.
- Experience in installing, managing & troubleshooting enterprise Networks & System Administration issues on Windows & Linux platforms in Development, Lab & Production Environments.
- Experience in Network Management Tools including HP-Open view, Wireshark, Network Monitor AppMapper, Net Scout, Nmap and Cisco works to support 24x7 Network Operation Center (NOC).
- Configuring Virtual Chassis for Juniper EX-4500, EX-4200, EX 3200, EX-2200 series Ethernet switches & Juniper QFabric QFX3500.
- Responsible for implementing, configuring and maintaining various network devices such as Cisco, Arista, Meraki, Aruba, Cisco WLC, and Ansible Tower.
- Worked closely with vendors to design, implement, and maintain new office HQ with Spine & Leaf using Arista 7050, 7020, and 720-XP and Meraki MR55.
- Automate networking needs with Ansible for network wide deployments such as config backups, AAA, NTP, route-map entries, sys log, and SNMP.
- Act as single point of contact for client wireless infrastructure for Cisco, Arista, Meraki, and Aruba.
- Responsible for teh ordering of DIA and WAN circuits as well as establishing peer connectivity with carrier and various sites.
- Expertise with configuring TACACS+, RADIUS for AAA autantication, user authorization & accounting.
- Implemented IP SLA and SD-WAN traffic engineering on top of an existing Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) network using Open Shortest Path First (OSPF).
- Some familiarity with Zabbix, AWS, Git, Nginx, Ansible
- Sound noledge in implementation of standard, extended ACL’s on Cisco PIX 505, 515, ASA 55xx series, Juniper SRX firewalls.
- Solid understanding of physical & virtual security devices including Juniper SRX240, SRX220, SRX550, Fortinet FortiWAF, Microsoft Web Application Proxy.
- Experience configuring network security applications not limited to Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS).
- Hands-on experience with installing, configuring and managing IT infrastructure applications and services including Active directory site replication, DNS, DHCP, NAT, secure FTP, LDAP, SMTP.
- Worked on F5 and A10's GTMs to troubleshoot DNS issues and actively participated in A10 to F5 GTM migrations.
- Migrated legacy F5 LTM and GTM appliance to newer version appliances
Networking Technologies: LAN/WAN Architecture, TCP/IP, Frame Relay, VPN, VLAN, VTP, NAT, PAT, STP, RSTP, PVST, MSTP
Networking Hardware: Cisco Switches, Cisco Routers, ASA/Pix/Palo Alto/Fortinet/Juniper firewalls.
Routing Protocols: OSPF, ISIS, EIGRP, RIP, MPLS, IS-IS, BGP, Multicasting
Security Technologies: PAP, CHAP, Cisco PIX, Blue Coat, Palo Alto, ASA, Fortinet, Checkpoint
Network Monitoring: Solarwinds, Wireshark, HRping, Whatsupglod, Infoblox
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, LINUX, Cisco IOS, IOS XR, IOS-XE, NX-OS
Routers: CISCO 4300, 4400, 4500,2600, 2800,3800,7200, Juniper M & T Series, ASR 1000
Load Balancers: F5 Networks (BIG-IP), Netscaler (Citrix)
Capacity & performance: Cascade Riverbed (Flow Monitor), WAN Killer
Switches: CISCO 2960,3750,3850, CAT 9300, CAT9400, CAT 9500,4500,6500,6800 Nexus 7k,5k,2k
Programming Languages: C, C++, Perl, Python
Simulation Tools: GNS3, VMware, OPNET IT GURU, OPNET Modeler, Cadence
Firewalls: Juniper Net Screen (500/5200), Juniper SRX (650/3600), Pix (525/535), ASA (5520/5550/5580 ), McAfee Web Gateway, Checkpoint, Palo Alto firewalls.
AAA Architecture: TACACS+, RADIUS, Cisco ACS
Features & Services: IOS and Features, HSRP, GLBP, VRRP, IPAM IRDP, NAT, SNMP, SYSLOG, NTP, DHCP, CDP, DNS, TFTP and FTP Management, Open Stack, IVR’s, HLD and LLD documents, Dell equal logics
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. Network Engineer
- Involved in complete LAN, WAN development (including IP address planning, designing, installation, configuration, testing, maintenance etc.).
- Involved in Switching Technology Administration including creating and managing VLANS’s, Port security, Trunking, STP, Inter Vlan routing, LAN security etc.
- Implemented with Cisco Layer 3 switches 3750, 4500, 6500 in multi VLAN environment with teh use of inter-VLAN routing, HSRP, ISL trunk, ether channel.
- Actively involved in design & deployment of a new datacenter using Cisco Nexus 9000 platform in spine & leaf architecture utilizing VXLAN fabric & BGP-EVPN overlay technologies
- Possess good experience in configuring and troubleshooting WAN technologies like MPLS, T1, T3, DS3 and ISDN. Supporting project test teams in analyzing teh bandwidth utilization.
- Implementing teh necessary changes such as adding, moving, and changing as per teh requirements of business lines in a data center environment.
- Monitoring teh network traffic with teh help of Qradar and Cisco IPS event viewer.
- Configured Juniper MX480s, EX8200s, EX4500s, EX4200s, and SRX5800s from scratch to match design
- Configure all Checkpoint, Palo Alto Networks Firewall models (PA-2k, PA-3k, PA-5k etc.) as well as a centralized management system (Panorama) to manage large scale Firewall deployments.
- Implementing and troubleshooting (on-call) IPSec VPNs for various business lines and making sure everything is in place. Implementing IPSec and GRE tunnels in VPN technology. Designed, configured, implemented site-site VPN on Cisco ASA 5500 firewall.
- Experience with partners on installation and configuration problems and issues related to SDN-NFE, DNAC.
- Installing and configuring new Cisco equipment including Cisco catalyst switches 6500, Nexus 7010, Nexus 5548, and Nexus 2k as per teh requirement of teh Organization.
- Use Aruba Software to manage and Monitor multi sites wireless networking
- Worked as a part of data center deployment where we converted from Cisco 6500 to Nexus.
- Experience configuring VPC (Virtual Port Channel), VDC (Virtual Device Context) in Nexus 7010/7018
- Configured Nexus 2000 Fabric Extender (FEX), which acts as a remote line card (module) for teh Nexus 5000 to connect servers and storage devices.
- Experienced in Automating, Configuring, and deploying instances on AWS, Azure environments, and Data centers, also familiar with EC2, Cloud watch, Cloud Formation and managing security groups on AWS.
- Worked primarily as a part of teh security team and daily tasks included firewall rule analysis, rule modification and administration. Experience in working with designing, installing, and troubleshooting of Palo Alto firewalls.
- Configuring & managing around 500+ Network &Security Devices dat includes Juniper SRX Firewalls, F5 BigIP Load balancers and Nexus Devices. Experience working with JUNOS OSon Juniper Routers and Switches.
- Adding and removing checkpoint firewall policies based on teh requirements of various project requirements.
- Experience with Firewall Administration, Rule Analysis, Rule Modification
- Modified internal infrastructure by adding switches to support server farms and added servers to existing DMZ environments to support new and existing application platforms.
- Monitored and managed networks using CiscoWorks tools and Wireshark
- In depth Knowledge of AWS cloud service like Compute, Network, Storage, and Identity & access management.
- Hands-on Experience in configuration of Network architecture on AWS with VPC, Subnets, Internet gateway, NAT, Route table.
- Experience in Citrix NetScaler application delivery controller.
- Assistance provided with initial installation and configuration for SDA (ISE, DNAC+Assurance, Stealth watch, APIC-EM, Catalyst 9k and programmability) Assessment for teh newly implementing customers.
- Installing, configuring Cisco Catalyst switches 6500, 3750 & 3550 series, Access control lists, Configured Frame-Relay, ISDN, ATM, load balancing switches and configured IPX/SPX, HDLC, PPP, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF and VRRP on various sites. Implemented antivirus and web filtering on Juniper SRX 240 at teh web server.
- Worked on NNMI, Infoblox, e-health monitoring tools.
- Setup simplified and traditional VPN communities, and Cisco Any connect
- Support customer with teh configuration and maintenance of ASA firewall systems. Troubleshooting of protocol-based policies on Palo Alto firewalls and changing teh policies as per teh requirement and as per traffic flow.
- Experience with F5 load balancers and Cisco load balancers (CSM, ACE and GSS).
- 24x7 on-call escalation support as part of teh security operations team.
- Working configuration of new VLANs and extension of existing VLANs on/to teh necessary equipment to have connectivity between two different data centers.
- Managing and providing support to various project teams with regards to teh addition of new equipment such as routers switches and firewalls to teh DMZs.
Confidential, Dublin CA
Sr. Network Security Engineer
- Designed and supported teh consolidation of data centers utilizing Nexus 2K, 5 K and 7 K infrastructure.
- Involved in configuring and implementing of composite Network models consists of Cisco 5000, 5500 series routers and Cisco 3200, 3500, 3550, 5000, 6500 Series switches.
- Configured Nexus 7010, 5020 and 2148, 2248 ToR(Top-Of-Rack) switches to connect servers downstream.
- Configured Nexus 2000 Fabric Extender (FEX) which acts as a remote line card (module) for Nexus 5000.
- Configured VPC, VDC, and VPC peer links with Cisco 7010 devices as leaf and Nexus 5020 devices as spine.
- Configured Fabricpath between leaf and spine switches to Connect non-Fabricpath supporting devices with VPC+.
- Upgraded Nexus 7010 devices with NX-OS 6.1 with parallel upgrades to teh FEX devices and troubleshot any failure conditions.
- Provided remote support for partners on installation and configuration problems and issues related to SDA, DNAC, NDP, NaaS and NaaE.
- Helped in creating BDs in Cisco ACI dat are mapped to Vlans in ‘Network’ centric migrations
- Planned and coordinated wired/wireless installations/augmentations/refreshes including wireless network design, utilization/capacity, involving configuration of Cisco and Aruba switches/wireless controllers and testing of Configurations, Security, Applications and clients across teh wireless network.
- U pdated and managed configuration of parameters for data center and servers using Python scripting.
- Configured rules and Maintained Palo Alto Firewalls & a nalyzed firewall logs using various tools and installed Palo Alto PA-3060 firewalls to protects Data Center and provided L3 support.
- Configured OSPF redistribution and autantication with type 3 LSA filtering to prevent LSA flooding and also c onfigured OSPF over frame relay networks for NBMA and point to multipoint strategies.
- Experience in working with Network automation tools and testing for network change and configuration management.
- Provides updates and upgrades to teh Palo Alto Firewall and Panorama devices
- Monitoring and troubleshooting traffic on PaloAlto firewall through Panorama.
- Creating and modifying rules and objects on PaloAlto firewall through Panorama.
- Managed and troubleshoot NET Cloud, Cradle Point and Aruba access points wireless devices on Citrix and Airwave. Aruba VPN, customer public and private wireless networks. Aruba mobility and Clearpass .
- Assisted on URL web filtering migration from Blue Coat and Websense to Palo Alto firewalls. Problem resolution of leveraged and dedicated SIEM Environment.
- Implemented and deployed McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (EPO) server as part of centralized Enterprise Antivirus/Antispyware management project.
- Configure Amazon Web Services (AWS) F5 ASM to protect cloud applications.
- Configured features like iHealth monitors, iRules, Redundancy, SSL Termination, Persistence, SNATs on F5
- Work with Load Balancing team to build connectivity to production and disaster recovery servers through F5 Big IP LTM load balancers
- Citrix NetScaler load balance scripting for web interface system and other mission critical web system
- Citrix NetScaler deployment with SDX and VPX instances for teh Data Center to load balance teh traffic between INSIDE and DMZ networks
- Deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and cloud-based Aruba Central.
- Performed upgrading of load balancers from Citrix to F5 BigIP load balancer to improved functionality, reliability and scalability in teh system.
- Experience with partners on installation and configuration problems and issues related to SDN-NFE, DNAC.
- Implemented various OSPF scenarios on networks. Configured policy based routing for BGP for complex network systems.
- Worked, configured and troubleshoot Cisco ACI, Layer 2/Layer 3-out, BGP and OSFP.
- Designed and worked on VxLAN BGP-EVPN Cisco N9K and Extended Leaf in Cisco ACI.
- Implement advanced Palo Alto Firewall features like URL filtering, User-ID, App-ID, Content-ID on both inbound and outbound traffic.
- Profound working noledge of administration and management of Palo Alto firewalls using centralized Panorama M-100 and M-500 devices.
- Negotiate VPN tunnels using IPSec encryption standards and also configured and implemented site-to-site VPN, remote VPN.
- Ability to work with end users to troubleshoot and solve their Pulse Secure VPN problems.
- Implemented VPN solutions for site-to-site connectivity and remote access VPN solutions using Pulse secure access.
- Used Cisco ACI (Application Centric Infrastructure) SDN architecture to reduce operating costs, automate IT tasks, for greater scalability and visibility in a data center environment.
- Worked close with Nexus 9K migration team in planning of Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) implementation as a solution for data centers using a Spine and Leaf architecture.
- Tuned BGP internal and external peers with manipulation of attributes such as metric, origin and local p.
- Worked on FTP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP servers in windows server-client environment with resource allocation to desired Virtual LANs in teh network.
Confidential, Alpharetta GA
Sr. Network Engineer
- Work on Juniper series of Routers, Switches and Firewall devices such as MX-960, MX104, MX240, EX4200, EX4300, EX4550, EX8208, QFX5100 SRX branch/data center devices like SRX340, SRX550, SRX1500 and SRX3600 to implement new features dat will be used in teh production network.
- Experienced in providing a plan, designing and implementing teh services for teh enterprise class data center networks with leading technologies such as virtual port channel (VPC), virtual extensible LANs, Fabric path and Overlay Transport Virtualization (OTV).
- Configuring, managing, troubleshooting Cisco core switches like, but not limited to Nexus 7009 switch, Catalyst 4507, 2960 and 3750 switches.
- Administering Microsoft Win2008 Migration, Microsoft Exchange 2003/2010 Migration, Win7 Migration, DNS/DHCP Deployments and Migrations, Symantec NAV Client/Server Deployment
- Fortinet Firewall Appliances, Access Points, Aruba switches Wireless, Cisco Wireless and unified communications, Cisco ASA and PIX Firewalls Checkpoint, and Palo Alto firewalls
- Knowledge on VOIP protocols like H.323, RTP, SIP and good understanding about VOIP devices. Packet capturing, troubleshooting on network problems with Wireshark, identifying and fixing problems
- Implementation and configuration of F5 Big-IP LTM-6400 load balancers
- Responsible for Cisco ASA firewall administration across our global networks and drafted, installed, and provisioned ASA and Checkpoint firewall rules and policies.
- Configured and Implemented Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) with connectivity to Microsoft Active Directory for autantication including Based Autantication, Windows 2012 Authority.
- Use teh data from Cisco ISE to trace out security violations in events of ransomware attacks.
- Create and implement access control lists (ACL’s) and policy maps, NAT translations, configuration and administration using Cisco ASDM, analyze Wireshark and Network Monitor captures from Cisco ASA firewalls for troubleshooting network level issues.
- Implement ITIL processes to proactively monitor and address network connectivity issues in order to reduce business impact while increasing network up-time along with network monitoring tools such as PRTG and Nimsoft.
- Setup VPN tunnels and migrate existing vendor VPN tunnels from Legacy Cisco ASA 5585 devices to SRX550 devices. Implement Next-gen Features with Juniper AppSecure Policy based enforcement for application traffic traversing teh datacenters.
- Configured, installed and maintained juniper contrail SDWAN systems at customer offices, remote offices, and data centers.
- Configured, installed and maintained SDWAN systems at customer offices, remote offices, and data centers.
- Update customer networks by configuring routers, switches, and in corporate teh SDWAN into teh network design.
- Implemented Cisco’s BPs, Cisco ACI, NX-OS, find NX-OS issues on Cisco N9Ks, N7Ks, N5Ks.
- Cisco devices refresh project administration and configurations deployment using teh Cisco Prime Infrastructure Version 3.3 and teh HP Network Automation.
- Implemented WLAN Aruba Wireless Access Points and its Controllers at various corporate sites fort 11n Infrastucture and its legacy technologies
- Check & troubleshoot VMware ESXi Host level connection issues with Cisco UCS fabric interconnects, Brocade switches, EMC VNX 5300, IBM Flash Storage 810 during storage vMotion/migration activities.
- Secure and maintain network and datacenter infrastructure documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records using Visio and SharePoint portal.
- Installed, configured Cisco Meraki equipment and web based monitoring platform
- Troubleshoot and fix intermittent disconnects on MS Outlook, Active Directory user account lockouts using Account Lockout Examiner, Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant, Wireshark captures.
- Participated TEMPeffectively in evidence of idea ventures execution which included storage and backup from private cloud providers Amazon AWS & Microsoft Azure
Confidential, Farmington CT
Security Support Engineer
- Daily analyzed network traffic looking for trends and or malicious activities, created vulnerability report with action plans.
- Implemented IPSec Site-to-Site VPNs over teh internet utilizing 3DES, AES/AES-256 with Cisco PIX and Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Deployment and administration of Cisco routers and switches, upgrade and migration routers 4200,3600, 2800 and, Catalyst Switches 3750, Cisco NEXUS 5K/2K
- Migrating Cisco ASA firewall AnyConnect with secured VPN Users Group, including deployment of Two-Factor Autantication (LDAP+Soft Token) for VPN Clients
- Configured Security policies including NAT, PAT, VPN, route-maps and Access Control Lists.
- Responsible for installation and configuration of Cisco Catalyst switches 6500, 3750 & 3550 series and configuring OSPF, EIGRP, BGP with ACLs planned in Network Design Document following teh ITSM change process.
- Responsible for L2 & L3 support of customer’s Network and Security Infrastructure devices.
- Configured port channel connectivity between core switches and server distribution switches connecting to storage devices.
- Implemented BGP features such as AS-override, Local p, eBGP multipath load balancing.
- Working noledge and hands on experience on Cisco GSR, Catalyst 6500, 7600/7200 series enterprise routers/switches while configuring RP .
- Deployed and supported Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) with teh Cisco ASA 5500 series for VPN connectivity to endpoints in other regions across organization.
- Successfully migrated TACACS services from Cisco ACS to Cisco ISE.
- Experience with convert Checkpoint VPN rules over to teh Cisco ASA solution. Migration with both Checkpoint and Cisco ASA VPN experience
- Planed, scheduled & performed IOS upgrade on Cisco ASA 5505, 5512, 5516, 5520 firewalls dat are located in teh different global regions.
- Configured Cisco ISE for Wireless and Wired 802.1x Autantication on Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers, Catalyst Switches, and Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Gained noledge on VoIP and video communications, SIP Trunking, video streaming services.
- Deployed Aruba and Cisco Wireless controllers, Loading an SSL (GUI), SSL (CLI), Configuring 802.11 Bands, 802.11n Parameters, DHCP Proxy, SNMP, Aggressive Load Balancing, Fast SSID Changing, 802.3 Bridging, Enabling Mulitcast mode, IP- MAc Address Binding
- Troubleshoot and configured Aruba wireless access points.
- Installed Cisco Aironet access points and add them to Cisco wireless controller (5508), manage Aruba, Cisco wireless access controllers, troubleshooting LWAPP on Aruba wireless access points.
- Migrated legacy F5 LTM and GTM appliance to newer version appliances.
- Configured F5 GTM solutions, which includes WideIP, Pool Load Balancing Methods, probers and monitors.
- Maintain, install and upgrade/downgrade Cisco hardware including routers, switches, firewalls, and data center switches like Catalyst 3560/3750/6500 ’s, ASA 5505-5550 firewalls, and Cisco UCS 6100/B-series blade servers.
- Good understanding of Juniper Q-Fabric Operation & Design.
- Configured HSRP, VLAN Trunking 802.1Q encapsulation, VLAN Routing on Catalyst 6500 switches
- Learnt Scripting for automation of processes and few PowerShell commands for Windows Servers (2008, 2012), gained familiarity with other scripting languages like bash shell scripting, Perl, Python.
- Developed noledge on VDC, VPC, LAPC, Peerkeepalive
- Worked with Cisco Catalyst 3500, 4500 switches and Cisco 2800, 3600, 3800 series and 2500, 3550 series Routers.
- Performed tasks dat include Configuring and constant administration of Static routing, Default Routing & dynamic Routing Protocols.
- Configured new WAN links and monitored network performance
- Manage, Install, configure and troubleshoot DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, RAS, VPN & Linux servers.
- Hands-on Experience in VLAN and Inter-VLAN routing, redistribution, access-lists and dynamic NAT .
- Worked to set up teh TFTP server for backing up teh IOS images and configuration files of Cisco Routers and Switches and troubleshooting teh file servers.
- Performed network evaluations, troubleshooting a variety of network problems, and implementing various software and hardware upgrades.
- Involved in Network Designing, Routing, DNS, IP Subnetting, TCP/IP protocol.
- Troubleshoot Cisco hardware: Inspected devices, Read device LEDs, loose connections, cards, OS upgrade, switch configuration usage of Visual Switch Manager, Switch port configuration, Port monitoring.
- Identified and resolved VLAN, VTP, STP, RSTP and IP subnet issues using Ping, Trace route.
- Installed and configured LAN/WAN as per organizational / client requirements, governed by communication protocols
- Performed configuration of LAN\WAN technologies such as Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, & Gigabit Ethernet.