- Career HR professional whose primary focus TEMPhas been on HR Technology since 2013. Expertise in guiding companies through building sustainable HR & Business processes and implementing state - of-the-art HR technology to support those processes.
- SAP Global s (Application Consultant): SAP SuccessFactors Compensation; SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goal Management; SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management
- SuccessFactors Expert (SFX) accreditation in the following SAP SuccessFactors modules: Employee Central (EC), Goal Management, Performance Management, Compensation, Variable Pay, Legacy Reporting & Analytics, Admin Foundations (Platform), SAP Jam and Learning.
Confidential, York, Pennsylvania
Founder and President
- Started my own HR Technology consulting firm in January 2018. Tapping into my background as a career HR professional, me bring leading HR business processes together wif cutting-edge, cloud HR technology.
- Multi-phase SAP SuccessFactors implementation to stand up an employee portal using SF Platform and SAP Jam and to roll out the Talent Suite (PMGM, Development planning, Talent Assessment, Succession Planning) for approximately 26K US employees. Integrations wif multiple legacy HR systems.
- Implemented SAP SuccessFactors to manage their annual Performance and Compensation cycles. Successfully launched Goal Planning and Performance Management to their Salaried workforce (23K EE’s), and managed 2 cycles of year-end Compensation planning for Merit (130K EE’s), Bonus (7.5K EE’s) and Equity (2.5K EE’s). Trained Aramark’s Performance Admin and Compensation Admin teams on all facets of SuccessFactors administration.
Confidential, York, PA
Director, HR Systems Administration
- Responsible for ongoing support, administration, governance and optimization of the company’s HR (SAP SuccessFactors), payroll (ADP PayForce in the US) and time keeping (Kronos) systems, as well as the integrations wif other downstream systems (US benefits vendors, US 401k administrator, company’s Active Directory system, etc.).
- Provide systems support for Confidential ’s annual HR processes (goal setting, annual performance reviews, annual bonus and compensation planning, annual talent review and succession planning for top talent in the organization, etc.). Completed 4 end-to-end Compensation and Performance cycles in SAP SuccessFactors.
Confidential, York, PA
Director, Human Resources / Workforce Data and Analytics Lead
- Volunteered to join Confidential ’s HRIS Project Team that successfully launched the SAP SuccessFactors BizX Suite globally (11K+ employees across 17 countries over 6 languages).
- Served as both the Employee Central (EC) Implementation Lead and the Workforce Data Lead during the project startup, cutover, and Go Live phases.
- Directly supported the launch of other SAP SuccessFactors modules including:
- Performance Management and Goals Management, Compensation, Recruiting Management, Learning, etc. Ongoing, post Go Live responsibilities included: system governance, system administration, systems & process optimization, change control, managing quarterly Innovation Cycles released by SuccessFactors, end user and support, Help Desk and support, etc.
Confidential, Tucson, Arizona
- As a member of the Securaplane Leadership Team (reporting directly to the President),
- me provided HR leadership and direction for a 160+ employee aerospace engineering and manufacturing business. Full HR generalist responsibilities including recruitment & selection, employee relations, employee engagement initiatives, organization development, succession planning, compensation & benefits, HRIS administration,
- Health & safety, & development, etc. Instrumental in bringing a continuous improvement mindset to the Human Resources function by applying “lean” concepts (me.e. process mapping, Value Stream Mapping, visual management, Kaizen / TPI, etc.).