- Microsoft certified Azure cloud solution Architect and administrator with 6+ years of total IT experience and Microsoft certified trainer/MCT/.
- Architecting, designing and implementing of azure services based on the requirements.
- Experience Iaas, Paas and saas method of cloud computing services to provide constant deliveries to my client and help them achieve their goals.
- Experienced on using framework of Discover, Assess, Migrate, Optimize, and Monitor as a path for migration for a better output and use Azure Migrate and Azure Database Migration Service to migrate the workloads from on premise datacenter to Azure.
- Building applications using both Microsoft - hosted agents and self-build agents.
- Writing and execute code to define my infrastructure using HCL terraform and ARM, deploy devops solutions to azure environment on azure app services.
- Analyzing and identifying applications for cloud assessment and mapping the workloads across Iaas, Paas and Saas and private clouds.
- Experience with cloud native approaches use Azure DevOps to deploy the infrastructure and continuous delivery my applications to end users.
- Using Azure DevOps to deploy my infrastructure as code solutions.
- Hands on experience on designing and configuring Azure Virtual Networks (VNETs), virtual Machines, storages, and AD identity managements.
- Worked on Implementing azure storage replication using content delivery network (CDN) endpoints to get the best performance for our webservers/applications/.
- Experience on network cross connection such as vnet to vnet, vnet peering, point to site, site to site using VPN gateway.
- Experience on designing User Defined Routes with custom route tables for specific cases to force tunneling to the Internet via on premise network and control use of virtual appliances in the customer’s Azure environment
- Worked on implementing availability set and availability zone for high available and redundant applications.
- Designing NSG to control inbound and outbound traffic in the vms and subnets.
- Implemented Azure Traffic manager, load balancer, backend pool NAT rule.
- Experience on train power users and end users.
- Excellent customer support on a 24/7 availability.
Azure service models: - PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS Services.
Server: Windows Server 2008 / 2012/2016 SQL Server, SharePoint server.
Version control system: Git, TFVC
Tools: - CLI, PowerShell, ARM template, Terraform, Azure portal, Azure DevOps< -- -->, Azure Repos, GitHub Jenkins, Kanban Board. MARS, AD Connect, Visual studio/code, Cosmos DB emulator. container orchestration: Docker container, Azure Kubernetes/ak8s/ ACR.
Azure Cloud Engineer
- Creating, configuring, monitoring, and maintaining various azure services using azure portal, PowerShell, CLI, ARM and Terraforms.
- Designing the blueprint and deploying azure infrastructure using ARM template and Terraform/IAC/ solutions thorough azure DevOps/ADO/CICD Pipelines
- Working on container orchestration technology such as Docker, Azure k8s/ Kubernetes/Azure container registry to manage and deploy containers in clustered environment.
- Working on Azure governance, management groups, subscriptions, resource groups, resources. applying policies, resource locks, tags, and built in and custom RBAC.
- Deploying Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Virtual Networking into secure VNETs and subnets.
- Using framework of Discover, Assess, Migrate, Optimize, and Monitor as a path for migration for a better output and use Azure Migrate and Azure Database Migration Service to migrate the workloads from on premise datacenter to Azure.
- Experienced on configure internal, public load balancer and load balancing, NAT rules.
- Implementing network connectivity including VNet-to-VNet connections, virtual network peering, point to site and site to site using VPN Gateway.
- Working on Azure backup and recovery service using /rsv/for data protection.
- Implementing Azure AD MFA to configure authentication for users sign in, federation and single sign-on password sync and password writeback, conditional access policy.
- Working on azure Storage account create and manage Blob, table, file and queue storages
- Configuring network access to the storage account and work on access keys and generate a shared access signature.
- Extensively Worked on Business Connectivity Services to surface data from line of business applications into SharePoint portal.
- Experienced upgrading Content Database from sp2010 to sp2013.
- Created site collections, sites, list and document library and administer their security.
- Installed and configured deferent tier of SharePoint servers and maintain them
- Configured deferent type of SharePoint service applications based on the business need.
- Managed windows active directory for user identity management and permissions.
- Prepared a prototype and train our end users newer SharePoint features.