- Highly - skilled professional with strong technical astute in network design and engineering; proven ability to deploy, configure, maintain, and optimize network hardware, software, and communication links.
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise technologies, storage, wireless/VoIP technologies, cloud infrastructures, monitoring tools, and load balancers. Solid technical background delivering leading-edge innovation to IT solutions within business-driven technology organizations to improve user’s experience.
- Adept at installing and upgrading new applications to support business functions and ensuring ongoing functional efficiency.
- Articulate communicator; establishing and maintaining robust liaison with staff to execute complex tasks in line with high standards and leading team towards success by delivering effective mentorship.
- Analytical individual; identifying and resolving system technical issues for the efficient running of all operations as per regulatory and quality standards.
SD-WAN: VeloCloud, SilverPeak and Viptela
Firewall: Fortinet, Clavester, WatchGuard, Cisco ASA 5505/5510/5520
Routers: Cisco 800, 1900, 2900, 3900, 4331 Series Integrated Service Routers (ISR)
Switches: Cisco Catalyst 2960, Catalyst 3650, Cisco Meraki MS210, Cisco Meraki MS420, HP Aruba 2530
Access Point: Meraki MR42, Meraki M72, Cisco Aironet 1200, Aruba IAP-304
Palo Alto: Firewall configuration, troubleshooting, and upgrade
Monitoring Tools: Netcool, Solarwinds, Citrix, Zendesk
VoIP: Mitel, Data Remote, Nextiva, Ring Central
- Upgraded network infrastructure and configured over 200 CradlePoint as cellular backup as well as 300 Fortinet Routers for Primary WAN circuits.
- Removed 300 old Aerohive and Cisco 2960 switches and updated to Cisco Meraki MS420.
- Active Directory support and Administration (Group policy, permissions, account provisioning).
- Performed cross platform audits of Active Directory (AD) objects and user permissions.
- Managed User Accounts on Windows 10 platform (Creation, Deletion, Permissions, and VPN Access).
- Developed organizational units in Active Directory (AD) and managed user security with group policies.
- Created and maintained email addresses and distribution lists in MS Exchange.
- Deployment of VPN and provision of regular Site to Site, clientless and client-based support.
- Performed Proxy/web filtering solutions on regular basis
- Execute, manage, and lead Office 365 migrations for Microsoft external clients (small business clients that ranges from 10 - 300 users).
- Exchange/Office 365 support, maintenance, and administration (Account provisioning, migration from Exchange to Office 365, distribution, and group creation).
- DHCP and DNS administration and troubleshooting of the related issues.
- Configured, installed, and troubleshoot Cisco 2921 routers and designed BGP for T1 and E10 circuit.
- Upgraded Broadband circuits and configured routing for cloud base firewall, Zscaler, truck roll for all US and Canada stores.
- Liaised with team to complete network upgrades by removing over 500 Cisco 2921 routers, and replacing with Cisco ISR 4331 series.
- Upgraded over 400 Cisco 2960 Switches to Cisco MS210 and updated old Cisco AP replace with Cisco MR42.
- Decommission 600 AT&T VPN Gateway and Deploy Cisco Viptela.
- Built network infrastructure from ground up as well as configured and installed Cisco 2960x to create multi-floor 50+ switches and Cisco ISE to enforce security policy on all devices.
- Designed and deployed Clavester firewall and Cisco 4451 router.
- Conducted Wireless Survey using AirMagnet to design and deploy Wireless Network via Meraki M72 AP's.
- Upgraded ATT&T fiber circuit by configuring and replacing hardware.
- Exchanged CSU/DSU card with SFP Fiber Modules on CPE.
- Deployed, monitored, and troubleshoot customer cellular networks while adding new users.
- Configured and installed AT&T Business and Pots in a box (Mitel & DataRemote).