- Experienced in Azure Development, worked on Azure web application, App services, Azure storage, Azure SQL Database, Virtual machines, Fabric controller, Azure AD, Azure search, and notification hub.
- Designed, configured and deployed Microsoft Azure for a multitude of applications utilizing the Azure stack (Including Compute, Web & Mobile, Blobs, Resource Groups, Azure SQL, Cloud Services, and ARM), focusing on high - availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Implemented various resources in Azure using Azure Portal, PowerShell on Azure Resource Manager deployment models. Experience deploying Infrastructure as Code(IoC) applications using ARM Templates (JSON).
- Major focus on Configuration, SCM, Build/Release Management, Infrastructure as a code (IAC) and as Azure DevOps operations Production and cross platform environments.
- Experienced in windows Azure and Azure internal tools for monitoring network and server health.
- Expert in various Azure services like Compute (Web Roles, Worker Roles), Caching, Azure SQL, NoSQL, Storage, and Network services, Azure Active Directory (AD), API Management, Scheduling, Azure Auto Scaling, and PowerShell Automation.
- Experienced in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) on Azure VM's to manage the containers created by PCF. Also, used Docker for deployment of containers and to push the code to Azure Cloud.
- Working knowledge on Azure cloud IaaS and PaaS Services.
- Experienced in migrating on premise to Windows Azure using Azure Site Recovery and Azure backups.
- Experience in assigning the azure services on locations specific to integrate with web-apps and key-vaults.
- Experienced on implementing secure development practices such as OWASP/BSIMM.
- In-depth knowledge of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Implemented various resources in Azure using Azure Portal, PowerShell on Azure Resource Manager (ARM) deployment models.
- Experienced in deploying Infrastructure as Code(IaC) applications using ARM Templates (JSON).
- Experience in working on source controller tools like Subversion (SVN), GIT and TFS.
- Proficient in tracing complex build problems, release issues and Implemented Continuous Integration and deployment using various CI Tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Chef, Puppet and Ansible.
- Experience in writing Jenkins Pipeline Groovy script, PowerShell scripts for Continuous Integration and build workflows.
- Strong experience creating ANT/MAVEN with Ansible scripts for deployment and experience with Maven (pom.xml) and Ant (build.xml).
- Expertise in component repository management tools like Nexus, Jfrog Artifactory etc.
- Experience in OpenStack deployment both manual and automation installations.
- Extensively involved in infrastructure as code, execution plans, resource graph and change automation using Terraform and managed AWS infrastructure as code using Terraform.
- Worked with Docker and Vagrant for different infrastructure setup and testing of code. Written build scripts from scratch for new projects and for new modules within existing projects.
- Experience in working with container-based deployments using Docker, Docker images, Docker file, Docker Hub, Docker Compose and Docker registry, and used Docker-Swarm to maintain the cluster of containers.
- Automated application deployment in cloud using Docker technology and Elastic Container Service (ECS) scheduler.
- Experienced in implementing Spark processing, Kafka messaging, JBoss BRMS and Cassandra DB on the OpenShift container platform.
- Focused on containerization and immutable infrastructure and performed clustering and container management using Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
- Experienced with setup, configuration and maintain ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana).
- Experiencedin OpenShift architecture for OpenShift build automation, OpenShift CLI and CLI operations and OpenShift cluster maintenance.
- Experienced in scheduling, deploying and managing container replicas onto a node cluster using Kubernetes and in creating Kubernetes clusters work with frameworks running on the same cluster resources.
- Worked on Microservices and deploying Microservices using Kubernetes YAML files.
- Experienced with Ansible and Ansible Tower as configuration management tool and writing playbooks that automate repetitive tasks and manage changes for critical applications for continuous delivery.
- Experienced in Configuring and Integrating the Servers with different environments for automatically provisioning and creating new machines using Configuration management/provisioning tools like Ansible.
- Automated various infrastructure activities like Continuous Deployment, Application Server setup and stack monitoring using Ansible playbooks and also integrated Ansible with Jenkins.
- Installed, configured andmanaged monitoring tools such as ELK Stack, Splunk, New Relic, Nagios and AppDynamics.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Team City and Sonar and bug tracking tools like JIRA, Rally and Remedy.
- Experienced in administrator tasks on all Linux/UNIX distributions (Red Hat/CentOS, Ubuntu, Solaris and AIX) and Windows flavors. Installed Linux/Unix distributions and configured various services as per the requirement using Puppet.
- Worked with other internal IT teams to complete project activities (Architecture and Database teams).
- Worked with VMWARE tools like vCenter & vSphere to manage VM's running on ESX cluster nodes and also worked on VMotion.
- Experience in dealing with Windows Azure IaaS - Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Resource Groups, Express Route, VPN, Load Balancing, Application Gateways, Auto-Scaling, and Traffic Manager.
- Experienced in deploying applications on Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere and WebLogic servers.
- Experienced in creating and managing user accounts, Security policies, Rights, Disk spaces, Disk quotas and Process monitoring in CentOS and Red Hat Linux.
- Experienced in configuring NIS, DNS, DHCP, NFS, SAMBA, FTP, Remote Access Protocol, Security Management, Security trouble shoots and SOA-based applications. Expertise in installations of SQL server, MYSQL server and PostgreSQL.
- Developed wrapper in Python for instantiating multi-threaded application and running with other applications
- Worked on several python packages like numpy, scipy, pytables etc.
- Experienced in Linux/Unix System Administration, Network Administration and Application Support working on Red Hat Linux 6/7, SUSE Linux 10/11.
- Experiencedwith Red Hat Linux using RPMS using YUM and LVM file system.
- In-depth knowledge of computer applications and Shell scripts (Bash), Ruby, Python, PowerShell and Azure PowerShell for automating tasks.
- Worked on Service Now to manage incident tickets and change requests.
- Worked on Data Visualization tools such as Tableau and Power Bi to create dashboards and integrate onto the cloud.
Amazon Web Services: ( EC2, EB, Route 53, S3, ElastiCache), Apache web services, Redhat CFME. GAE (Google App Engine)
Programming Languages: SQL, Java, C#
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Nginx, WebSphere, JBOSS, WebLogic
SCM Tools: GIT, GitHub, CVS, Subversion, Bit Bucket
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Configuration Management Tools: Puppet, Chef, Ansible
Continuous Integration/ Deployment Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson, UDeploy
Monitoring Tools: Nagios, App Dynamics, Splunk, LogStash, Apache Jmeter
Network Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, DHCP, DNS, SNMP TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, VPN, POP3, Cisco Routers/Switches
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Repositories: Nexus, Artifactory
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Worked in highly collaborative operations team to streamline the process of implementing security Confidential Azure cloud environment and introduced best practices for remediation.
- Worked on Power Shell scripts to automate the Azure cloud system creation of Resource groups, Web Applications, Azure Storage Blobs & Tables, firewall rules.
- Gathered the requirements from the clients about the existing applications to apply the security measures.
- Configured Scale Up and Scale Out of the App Service Plans and Pricing tier (scale DTUs) while migrating the Databases and Applications from on-premises to Azure Cloud Platform.
- Experience in Designing Azure Resource Manager Template and extensive experience in designing custom build steps using PowerShell.
- Designed, configured and deployed Microsoft Azure for a multitude of applications utilizing the Azure (Resource Groups, Azure SQL, Cloud Services, and ARM) adhering to the SLA by placing them in Availability Sets and scaling them using VMSS (Scale Sets).
- Created, validated and reviewed solutions and effort estimate of converting existing workloads from classic to ARM based Azure Cloud Environment.
- Developed automation system using PowerShell scripts and JSON templates to remediate the Azure services
- Migrated applications from a traditional datacentre to Azure cloud using Azure services.
- Configured and deployed several hypervisors and VMs running OpenStack for DevOps, testing and production environments.
- Experienced in using Ansible automation in replacing the different components of Openshift like ECTD, MASTER, APP, INFRA, Gluster.
- Used Openshift for creating new Projects, Services for load balancing and adding them to Routes to be accessible from outside, troubleshooting pods through ssh and logs, modification of Buildconfigs, templates, Imagestreams, etc.
- Designed Azure Resource Manager Templates and custom build steps using PowerShell.
- Wrote ARM templates to deploy new apps and managed permissions to access these resources.
- Involved in troubleshooting any part of the lifecycle services within the OpenStack including log files, message queues, database, computer hardware, and network connectivity.
- Designed and implemented fully automated server build, management, monitoring and deployment solutions spanning multiple platforms, tools and technologies including Jenkins Slave Nodes/Agent, Puppet, Android, VMware.
- Worked on automating task-using Puppet. Application as wells as any upgrade to the nodes were push through Puppet and cloning it to Gitlab.
- Wrote Chef Cookbooks for various DB configurations to modularize and optimize product configuration, converting production support scripts to Chef Recipes and Azure server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- Worked with the Security team within an agile development process to fix security and vulnerabilities issues identified in largescale user-facing web applications.
- Used Chef recipes to setup Continuous Delivery pipeline with Jenkins, SonarQube and Vagrant and also the infrastructure to run these packages and various supporting software components such as Maven.
- Performed development and version control of Chef Cookbooks, testing of Cookbooks using Test Kitchen and running recipes on nodes managed by on-premise Chef Server.
- Worked with Chef plugin, chef handlers, push jobs and exposure to chef supermarket to leverage the existing cookbooks for quick automation of general deployment and Infrastructure tasks.
- Worked on Docker to containerize the Application and all its dependencies by writing Docker file, Docker-Compose files, Docker container snapshots, managing Docker volumes, and deployed Docker Swarm using Ansible.
- Created additional Docker Slave Nodes for Jenkins using custom Docker Images and pulled them to Cloud. Worked on all major components of Docker like Docker Daemon, Hub, Images, Registry, Swarm.
- Design, build and manage the ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) cluster for centralized logging and search functionalities for the App.
- Implemented and building tools such as Maven in order to automate and enhance the overall operational environment. Developed build and deployment scripts using Maven as build tool in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Experienced in authoring pom.xml files, perform releases with Maven release plugin, and manage Artifacts in NEXUS Repository.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation-using Jenkins along with Python and Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Responsible for installing Jenkins master and slave nodes and configure Jenkins builds for continuous integration and delivery. Set up and Configure the Jenkins for application deployment.
- Installed and configured GIT and GITHUB. Implemented and maintained the branching and build/release strategies utilizing GIT.
- Automated build and deployment process using Bash, Python, and Shell scripts with focus on DevOps tools, CI/CD in Jenkins.
- Written shell scripts with Bash, Python to automate tasks like provisioning servers, installing, configuring packages and deploying applications on multiple servers in the Prod & Non-prod environments.
- Automated Datadog Dashboards and assisted internal users for Splunk in designing and maintaining production quality dashboards.
- Worked with Nagios for Windows Active Directory & LDAP and Data consolidation for LDAP users. Monitored system performance using Nagios, maintained Nagios servers and added new services & servers.
- Managed Business-Critical Incidents (Business Critical Apps, Servers, Databases, Telecom and Network related incidents).
Environment: & Tools:Azure, ARM, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven, JIRA, Linux, Dockers, Dockerfile, Kubernetes, Openshift, NewRelic, PowerShell, Bash, Python, Chef, Tomcat.
Sr. Azure Cloud DevOps Engineer
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Created and implemented ARM Templates for deployment of the resources, deployed the resources into Azure using the PowerShell and Continuous Integration by VSTS.
- Planning and implementation of data and storage management solutions in Azure (SQL Azure, Azure files, Queue storage, Blob storage). Implementing scripts with PowerShell for Runbooks.
- Azure Storage Planning Migrated Blob Storage for document and media file, Table storage for structured datasets, Queue storage for reliable messaging for workflow processing and file storage to share file data.
- Implemented high availability with Azure Classic and Azure Resource Manager deployment models.
- Define securing, monitoring, auditing, high availability and disaster recovery strategy for Azure resource management.
- Setup full CI/CD pipelines so that each commit a developer makes will go through standard process of software lifecycle and gets tested well enough before it can make it to the production.
- Exposed Virtual machines and cloud services in the VNets to the Internet using Azure.
- Architected and developed continuous integration, continuous deployment and configuration management that automated builds and deployments to numerous environments using VSTS on Azure DevOps project.
- Experience in VSTS,TFS,Gated Check - ins, Build Definitions, Release Management,PowerShell, Power BI.
- Developed playbooks using Ansible. Automation agent's installation of Nagios on windows servers and Linux servers.
- Lead in Installation, integration and configuration of Jenkins CI/CD, including installation of Jenkins plugins.
- Experienced in deploying and scaling web applications and services developed with java, PHP, Node.js, Python, Ruby and Docker on familiar servers such as Apache.
- Created Kubernetes cluster with objects like Pods, Deployments, Services and ConfigMaps.
- Involved in Security Administration, User Administration, Disk Management, Daily Backup and Restore operations, networking service, performance, and resource monitoring.
- Proficient knowledge with Helm charts to manage and release of helm packages.
- Used Ansible Playbooks to setup Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Deployed microservices, including provisioning azure environments using Ansible Playbooks.
- Used Kubernetes Engine API to build and manage the clusters that run container-based application.
- Extensive experience monitoring the servers using Nagios, Cacti and New Relic. Configured Docker containers for Branching purpose and deployed using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Team player on Openshift for creating new Projects, Services for load balancing and adding them to Routes to be accessible from outside, troubleshooting pods through ssh and logs, modification of Buildconfigs, templates, Imagestreams, etc
- Ownership for Azure SQL server DB deployment & managed the continues integration & continues deployment.Created a REST API using Node.js, Express.js and MongoDB (MEAN) using Redis Cache for performance.
- Extensive experience in Windows AZURE(IaaS) migrating like creating AZURE VMs, storage accounts, VHDs, storage pools, migrating on premise servers to AZURE and creating availability sets in AZURE
- Experienced with deployments, Maintenance and troubleshooting applications on Microsoft Cloud infrastructure AZURE.
- Automated various infrastructure activities like Continuous Deployment, Application Server setup, Stack monitoring using Ansible playbooks and has Integrated Ansible with Rundeck and Jenkins.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks with Python SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of nodes and Tested Playbooks on AZURE instances using Python. Run Ansible Scripts to Provide Dev Servers.
- Wrote ARM templates to set auto deployment of app services and repeat the deployment tasks.
- Used Ansible and Ansible Tower as Configuration management tool, to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploys critical applications, and proactively manages change.
- Experience with in working in an Agile / Scrum environment and daily standup meetings.
- Create team specific Agile/scrum process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
- Manage and administer JIRA/Confluence/BitBucket add-ons, plugins, and extensions
- Management of other reporting and collaboration tools in the engineering environment using Atlassian JIRA
- Implement Atlassian Tools upgrades, and partner with other IT staff to coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations
Environment: & Tools:Azure, Ansible, ARM, LDAP, Python (BOTO API), Red Hat Linux, Gradle, Groovy, Shell scripting, Ruby, Kubernetes, Openshift, Nginx, Linux Administration, Terraform, JIRA, GIT, SVN, NewRelic, Nagios.
DevOps Engineer/ AZURE Cloud Engineer
- Executed the migrating the existing v1 (Classic) Azure infrastructure into v2 (ARM), scripting and templating the whole end to end process as much as possible so that it is customizable for each area being migrated.
- Configured Azure VPN-Point to Site, Virtual networks, Azure Custom security, Endpoint security, and firewall, Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies, and routing.
- Worked on Pivotal Cloud Foundry Application migration and resolved issues.
- Provided high availability for IaaS VMs and PaaS role instances for access from other services in the V Nets with Azure Internal Load Balancer.
- Used Azure OMS & Power BI for visualizing the activities. Worked on Azure App Insights, Alerts, and Log Analytics for Monitoring as part of OMS.
- Ensured successful architecture and deployment of enterprise-grade PaaS solutions using Pivotal Cloud aws4 Foundry (PCF) as well as proper operation during initial application migration and set new development.
- Managed GIT repositories for branching, merging, and tagging. Configured GIT with Jenkins and schedule jobs using the POLL SCM option and integrated to automate the code check-out process.
- Converted existing Terraform modules that had version conflicts to utilize cloud formation during Terraform deployments to enable more control or missing capabilities.
- Involved in Setting up the build and deployment automation for Terraform scripts using Jenkins.
- Deployed web applications into different application servers using Jenkins and implemented Automated Application Deployment using Ansible.
- Experienced in helping teams to configure Webhooks in Git to trigger automated builds in Jenkins.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Maven to schedule the builds. Took the sole responsibility to maintain the CI Jenkins server.
- Responsible for setting up Jenkins server and building jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling and post-hook scripts in source control systems like GIT.
- Developed Groovy scripts for java application deployment by using Jenkins.
- Experienced in Groovy scripts for setting up LDAP configuration for Jenkins using a security matrix.
- Maintained build related scripts developed in the shell for Maven builds. Created and modified build configuration files including POM.xml and converted build.xml into pom.xml to build the applications using MAVEN.
- Developed installer scripts using Maven, Python for various products to be hosted on Application Servers.
- Virtualized the servers using the Docker for the test environments and Dev-environments needs and configuration automation using Docker containers.
- Worked on infrastructure with Docker containerization. Collaborated with development support teams to set up a continuous delivery environment with the use of Docker.
- Experienced on Openshift for creating new Projects, migrating from the legacy systems, Services for load balancing and adding them to Routes to be accessible from outside, troubleshooting pods through SSH and logs, modification of Build configs, templates, Image streams, etc.
- Configure and setup the Kubernetes Cluster environment with master and Nodes. Managed local deployments in Kubernetes using minikube, creating local clusters, and deploying application containers.
- Written Chef Cookbooks, recipes to automate the installation of Middleware Infrastructure like Apache Tomcat, JDK, and configuration tasks for new environments, etc.
- Created Chef Cookbooks and wrote recipes in Ruby Script to install and configured Infrastructure across environments and automated the process using Python Script for java/j2ee applications.
- Monitoring SPLUNK authentication and permission for supporting large scale SPLUNK deployments. Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management.
- Hands-on experience in customizing Splunk dashboards, visualizations, configurations using customized SPLUNK queries.
- Using Python, Perl, and Shell scripts for automation and monitoring, administrative tasks, and management using Cron Jobs.
- As part of continuously delivering Agile team, develop, test, and deploy Data platform features Develop ongoing test automation using chef, Python-based framework using Ansible to Setup/teardown of ELK Stack.
- Involved in Python Script to automate Cron jobs and system maintenance.
- PowerShell scripting for Automation - Creating VM's, Virtual Networking, VPN, Key Vault, Load balancer, and Disk Encryption.
- Worked in creating, cloning Linux Virtual Machines, templates using VMware and migrating servers between ESX hosts using VMotion and installed Firmware Upgrades, kernel patches, systems configuration, performance tuning on Unix/Linux systems.
Environment: & Tools: VMware, Azure, Chef, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, Groovy, Terraform, Python, Ruby, Shell, TFS, JIRA, Splunk, Oracle, WebLogic Server 11g, Apache Tomcat, Docker, Kubernetes, Apache HTTP server, JSON, Jfrog, GitHub.
Associate DevOps Engineer
- Comprehensive experience with AWS services like Amazon S3, RDS, EC2, Cloud Formation, Lambda, VPC, ELB, Glacier, Elastic Block Store, Dynamo Db, Amazon RDS, Code Deploy, CloudWatch, Amazon IAM, SES, SQS, Security Groups and Route 53 in Agile environment.
- Tasks performed on performance tuning, capacity planning for AWS environments, monitoring, resource utilization and alerts using CloudWatch; implement hybrid architectures, routing private connections, peering and infrastructure zoning by VPC; CloudFormation templates to deploy infrastructure for environment creation; Code Pipeline to design and implement a CI/CD pipeline.
- Responsible to Design, build, configure, test, install software, manage and support all aspects and components of the application development environments in AWS.
- Developed environments of different applications on AWS by provisioning on EC2 instances using Docker, Bash and Terraform.
- Worked on designing AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates
- Authored application using Spring Cloud services (spring version of Netflix OSS-Eureka, Circuit Breaker, and Ribbon).
- Created branches, labels and performed merges in SVN and GIT.
- Integration of Automated Build with Deployment Pipeline. Currently installed CHEF Server and clients to pick up the Build from JENKINS repository and deploy in target environments (Integration, QA, and Production).
- Used Jenkins innovatively to automate most of the build related tasks. Improved throughput and efficiency of build system by providing managers to trigger required build.
- Written and developed CHEF Cookbooks from scratch for custom installation of application.
- Working for DevOps Platform team responsible for specialization areas related to CHEF for Cloud Automation.
- Actively involved in architecture of DevOps platform and cloud solutions.
- Chef to aid with our deployment process and migrating in-house systems to Amazon Cloud Services.
- Using Chef and AWS allowed me to reduce costs for the department and eliminate unwarranted resources. Automated provisioning of cloud infrastructure with Chef.
- Replaced existing manual deployment and management processes with Chef and AWS Ops Works stacks across 4 product platforms.
- Installed and support multiple databases and applications including Oracle, MySQL with Web Logic, JBOSS, Oracle and Apache Tomcat.
- Supported Continuous delivery strategy on monitoring applications in pre-production and production environment using AppDynamics.
- Experience in writing and organizing Shell and Perl scripting for building complex software systems.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and responding to security events utilizing security event management and reporting tools.
- Administration of RHEL 5,6,7 which includes installation, testing, tuning, upgrading and loading patches, troubleshooting on both P Series and VMware virtualization systems.
- Developed scripts using PERL, BASH and BATCH files for Automation of Activities and builds.
- System performance monitoring, tuning and log management.
- TCP/IP Networking troubleshooting and Linux/Network Administration to identify the problems and resolve the issues.
- Worked closely with network/incident analysts and IC analysts to monitor current attack and threat information to identify.
- Implemented Jira with Maven release plug-in for tracking bugs and defects.
- Worked extensively with different Bug tracking tools like JIRA, Remedy.
- Implemented and maintained server virtualization using VMware, Esxi and Oracle Virtual Manager.
- Coordinated with application team in installation, configuration and troubleshoot issues with JBoss servers.
Environment: & Tools: AWS (Amazon Web Services), Chef, Terraform, Micro services, VMware, Jenkins, JBoss, Jira, Maven, Subversion, SVN, GIT, Jfrog, Shell, PERL, BASH, Solaris, LINUX 5.x, 6.x& 7.x.
Build & Release Engineer
- As a member of Release Engineering group, redefined processes and implemented tools for software builds, patch creation, source control, and release tracking and reporting, on UNIX platform.
- Familiar and experienced with Agile Scrum development.
- Proposed and implemented branching strategy suitable for agile development in Subversion.
- Created Branches, and performed Merges in Source Tree & Stash
- Maintained and administered SVN source code tool.
- Created Branches, Labels and performed Merges in Stash and GIT. Support the code builds by integrating with continuous integration tool (Jenkins).
- Automating the regular tasks in Subversion and streamlining the process of access to SVN. Migrated Projects from SVN to GIT.
- Installed and configured Jenkins for Automating Deployments and providing an automation solution.
- Integrated GIT into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process.
- Used Jenkins for automating Builds and Automating Deployments.
- Managed build results in Jenkins and deployed using workflows.
- Managed to deliver specific versions of various components of an application into target environments.
- Maintain and track inventory using Jenkins and set alerts when the servers are full and need attention.
- Integrated delivery (CI/CD process) Using Jenkins, Nexus, Yum and puppet.
- Build artifacts (war, ear) are deployed into a Tomcat, WebLogic app server by integrating Scripts.
- Developed Ant and Maven scripts to automate the compilation, deployment and testing of Web, J2EE and .NET applications.
- Have used Confluence to create, share and discuss content and projects.
- Worked with customers, developers, testing, product management and support staff.
- In-depth understanding of large complex software systems to isolate defects, reproduce defects, assess risk and understand varied customer deployments.
- Checking of PKI Certificates for validity, expiry.
- Performed weekly and on-call deployments of application codes to production environments
- Created Perl & UNIX scripts for build and Release activities in QA, Staging and Production environments.
- Worked in JIRA to capture, organize and prioritize issues. administering JIRA for issue management.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all systems, applications, security, and network configurations
Environment: & Tools: SVN, GIT, Jenkins, Chef, Python, Linux AMI, Nagios, Auto scaling groups, Apache Tomcat, JIRA, Ubuntu, Windows server NT, Oracle server.