- AWS Solutions Architect, with around 6+ years of IT Professional experience to automate Public, Private, Hybrid Cloud Automation and in Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment/Delivery, Change/Build/Release Management with focus on DevOps tools and AWS. Experience in build tools like Ant, Maven, BPD, Gradle to write POM.XML build scripts etc.
- Experienced in all phases of the software development life - cycle (SDLC) with specific focus on the build and release of quality software. Experienced in Waterfall, Agile/Scrum and most recently Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) practices.
- Involved in the migration of one Business from a physical data center environment to AWS. Designed, built, and deployed a multitude of application (Including EC2, R53, S3, RDS, SNS, SQS, IAM, EBS, ECS, LAMBDA, VPC), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and Auto-Scaling with Cloud watch monitoring.
- Experience in creating alarms and notifications for EC2 instances using Cloud Watch.
- Developed Terraform and AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom-sized VPC, subnets, EC2 instances, ELB and other services
- Hands-on experience in Terraform for building, changing, and versioning of Infrastructure and wrote Templates for AWS infrastructure as a code (IaC) using Terraform to build staging and production environments.
- Written Cloud formation templates and deployed AWS resources using it. Associated with software release life cycle, also worked with server-less applications like lambda and deploying code into server less stack and deploying them into Google and android and IOS apps.
- Automated the cloud deployments using Chef, Python, and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Hands-on experience in Azure Development, worked on Azure Web Applications, Azure SQL Database, Virtual machines, Azure Active Directory, Azure VPN Gateway, Azure Fabric, Azure search, App services, Notification hub and experienced in using Azure service fabric to package, deploy and manage reliable microservices.
- Highly proficient in segregating Azure services as part of sprint planning and preparing the hardening checklist for each Azure service. Creating new Azure ARM Templates and Artifacts to update the existing IaaS/PaaS/SaaS services as per the security standards
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Application Insights, Cosmos DB, Azure Monitoring, Azure operations Management suite (OMS), Key Vault, Visual Studio Online (VSO) and SQL Azure and in Azure Platform Development, Deployment Concepts, platform service and close interface with Windows Azure Multi-Factor Authentications.
- Configured and administered CI tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, and CircleCI, Octopus deploy for automated build and deploy.
- Automate and extended continuous management for applications using Ansible and Puppet.
- Hands on experience in setup & Configuration of Puppet and Ansible Configuration Management with specific client requirements such as create user/remove user, install/remove packages, update & configure multi nodes. And maintaining the modules and files and for all the servers.
- Managed artifacts generated by Jenkins and involved in creating a deployment, build scripts and automated solutions using Ruby and Python Script. Also, have good experience with bash/shell scripting.
- Used Chef to manage Web Applications, Configure Files, Database, Users, Mount Points, and packages and responsible for the creation and management of Chef Cookbooks.
- Involved in designing various stages of migrating data from ORACLE and POSTGRESS to RDBMS in AWS.
- Experienced in installing, configuring, modifying, testing and deploying applications on Apache Webserver, Nginx and Application servers such as Tomcat, Jboss.
- Integration Jenkins show traces of SonarQube runner execution and displayed results in sonar dashboard
- Implemented Kubernetes to deploy, load balance, scale and manage docker containers with multiple spaced versions
- Experienced in using different types of interpretation tools like Kubernetes to Control and automate application deployments, update and instruct Docker to cluster on specified containers on different environments.
- Experience in Shell scripting (KOM) to automate system administration jobs as per customer request. Applying changes after creating a change control and getting the approval according to customer requirements.
- Proficient in Networking and configuring TCP/IP, DNS, NFS, NIS, SAMBA, LDAP, SSH, SSL, SFTP, SMTP.
- Expertise in the implementation and designing of disaster backup and recovery plan.
- Worked on Code Pipeline, using the Code build and Code deploy to the server-less based applications.
Hardware / Platforms: HP-UX, AIX, SunOS, Ubuntu, RedHat EL and Windows
Programming /Scripting Languages: Shell Scripting, PERL Scripting, Python, Groovy, PHP and SQL
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Hudson, TeamCity, CircleCI and Bamboo
DevOps Tools: Ansible, Artifactory, Jenkins, Docker, Docker Swarm, Chef, Nagios, Git, GitHub, Splunk, Gradle, Vagrant, Puppet, Kubernetes & Bamboo
Configuration Management Tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
Virtualization Tool: VMware, Oracle VM Virtual Box
Cloud Platforms: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Azure
Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server
Software Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Confidential, Jupiter, FL
Azure / Devops Engineer
- Deployed, automated, maintained and managed Azure cloud-based production system to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of production systems.
- Implemented high availability with Azure Resource Manager deployment modes
- Used Azure DevOps tool for creating CI/CD pipeline with no manual interruption for continuous Deployment.
- Experience in CI/CD, Build/Release Management, Configuration Management, Security, Cloud Resource Utilization, Infrastructure Automation.
- Used Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) to deploy Kubernetes cluster in Azure. Created an AKS cluster in the Azure portal, with the Azure CLI and used template driven deployment options such as Resource Manager-Templates and Terraform.
- Developed, maintained and supported Continuous Integration framework based on Jenkins.
- Automated Continuous Integration builds, nightly builds, deployments and unit tests across multiple different environments (DEV, QA, Training, Production) each constituting different types of servers (DB, App, Web) and different number of servers of each type (for load balancing and such) using VSTS Build, Power Shell, and MS Build, MS Deploy.
- Written Templates for Azure Infrastructure as code using Terraform to build staging and production environments. Integrated Azure Log Analytics with Azure VMs for monitoring the log files, store them and track metrics and used Terraform as a tool, Managed different infrastructure resources Cloud, VMware and Docker containers
- Worked on with ansible at the time of migration to install the packages and make any configuration changes, so hands-on experience with ansible and vagrant
- Created a workspace for log analytics and enabled clustered addons, used integrated Azure Kubernetes service to check and figure out if requests are failing, inspected Kubernetes event or logs and monitor your cluster health.
- Experience in build and deployment automation using Docker, Kubernetes containers and Ansible.
- Development of automation of Kubernetes clusters with Ansible, writing playbooks.
- Used Ansible Playbooks to automatically install packages from the repository, changing the configuration, if they are remotely accessed machines.
- Managed GIT, AZURE GIT and Bitbucket repositories for branching, merging, and tagging.
- Worked on CI/CD for PostgreSQL and MySQL Applications.
- Worked on Monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana
- Implemented K8's dashboard tools for Kubernetes with Docker to assist with auto-scaling, continuous integration, rolling updates with zero downtime.
- Implemented a production-ready, load-balanced, highly available, fault tolerant, auto scaling using Kubernetes Infrastructure
- Worked on the Kubernetes system to automate deployment, scaling and management of mobile and web containerized applications.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
AWS / Devops Engineer
- Hands-on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Glacier, ELB (Load Balancers), RDS, SNS, SWF, Lambda and EBS .
- Develop and implement an automated infrastructure using Ansible, Wrote Ansible models for installing and managing java versions, wrote a Python plugin for collected to write metrics to state
- Automation of various administrative tasks on multiple servers using Ansible.
- Setting up the build and deployment automation for Java base project by using JENKINS and Maven.
- Able to create scripts for system administration and AWS using languages such as BASH and Python, created Lambda functions to upload code and to check changes in S3.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Created the AWS VPC network for the Installed Instances and configured the Security Groups and Elastic IP's accordingly.
- Created S3 buckets in the AWS environment to store files, sometimes which are required to serve static content for the web application. Experience with Terraform to build infrastructure as a code (IaC)
- Designed end to end automation of infrastructure and continuous delivery of the applications by integrating cloud formation scripts, Jenkins, AWS & Ansible playbooks.
- Wrote Terraform templates for AWS Infrastructure as a code (IaC) to build staging, production environments & set up build & automation for Jenkins.
- Creating builds using power shell Scripts, Maven, ANT manually and automated.
- Troubleshooting deployment and installation issues. Automated the Build Process using Jenkins.
- Created API as a front door application to access data or functionality from backend services running on EC2 and code running on Lambda or any web application.
- Worked on chef and created cookbooks/recipes to automate infrastructure as a code.
- Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on AWS & configuration management using puppet.
- Managed and Administered Apache, Tomcat, Web logic, Web sphere and Jboss.
- Designed and worked with the team to implement ELK (search, log stash and Kibana) Stack on AWS.
- Experience working Docker creating various containers with different distribution in integration with Ansible.
- Configured Nagios to monitor EC2 Linux instances with Ansible automation.
- Responsible for build and deployment automation using VM Ware ESX, Docker containers and Chef.
- Worked on NoSQL DBs MongoDB, Cassandra for relational database purposes.
- Launching Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Images (Linux/ Ubuntu) and Configuring launched instances with respect to specific applications.
- Creating Cloud watch alerts for instances and using them in Auto-scaling launch configurations.
- Configured Apache webserver in the Linux AWS Cloud environment using Puppet automation.
- Developed Kafka consumer's API in Scala for consuming data from Kafka topics.
- Used Kafka functionalities like distribution, partition, replicated commit log service for messaging systems by maintaining feeds.
- GIT administration like providing access for branches and GIT repositories.
- Creating GIT repositories and give access rights to authorized developers and worker on antifactory.
- Experience on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Registry.
- Experience in configuring Splunk and Integrated Splunk with Active directory and LDAP authentication.
- Experience working on Docker Hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Working with automation and creating various pipelines and working with RACKSPACE cloud environment.
- Worked on with ansible at the time of migration to install the packages and make any configuration changes, so hands on experience with ansible and vagrant.