- To secure a challenging position in a reputable organization to expand my learnings, knowledge, and skills.
- Salesforce Admin
- Team Player
- Designing, setting up and maintaining salesforce standard objects, custom objects and junction objects, while also structuring user roles, security profiles and workflow rules.
- Creating and updating users, reports and dashboards to track pipeline/stages.
- Configuring page layouts, workflows, document templates, record types, & data fields.
- Implementing & maintaining reports and dashboards.
- Security, data management, workflow rules, relationship, and automation.
- Maintenance and customization of salesforce.com scopes such as users, roles, profiles, groups, accounts, contacts, record types, sharing rules, custom objects, fields, picklists and page layout customization.
Emergency Substitute Teacher
- Delivering lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Instructing and monitoring students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Using relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
- Managing student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
- Implanting different exercises and using repetition, which enables students to grasp new concepts quickly.
Confidential, San Jose
- Researched, gathered, interpreted, and evaluated analysis, information, and prepared Threat Assessments for Confidential CEO, Vice President, and other Executives.
- Verbally presented the Threat Assessments to the Executive teams.
- Prepared factual and statistical data and made recommendations in written and graphic reports.
- Generated Monthly Analysis and Weekly Reports on various security concerns, with a focus on the Asia Pacific (APAC) region.
- Provided critical front - line intelligence support to Global Safety & Security management.
- Conducted in-depth research on current events and long-term trends global affairs.
- Successfully completed the Instructional Certification Course (ICC).
- Selected by the Department Chair, served as a member of the Curriculum Revision Team.
- Elected by the department, served as a Reverse Evaluation representative.
- Revised and corrected the entire Dari- English and English-Dari vocabulary for the department.
- Taught Dari language classes as well as Farsi immersion classes.
- Used communicative and task-based approaches to create lesson plans.
- Developed and designed teaching materials such as homework and quizzes.
- Checked homework, administered and graded tests, counseled and assessed performances.
- Rated “Excellent” on all performance objectives and standards in Teacher Effectiveness Analysis.
- Attended many educational trainings and seminars.