- Strong ability to independently troubleshoot software applications, complex distributed system environments involving multiple configurations and protocols. Thrive in fast - paced environment, seamlessly managing multiple customer engagements simultaneously while adapting easily to changes in priorities.
- Managed the Office 365 and Azure Global Administrator role for largest pharmacy.
- Deliver solutions for Perimeter Defense (Email/SMTP Gateways) like, CISCO Ironport, Proofpoint, CrowdStrike, CASB, DLP, Internal Mail Defense and Email Fraud defense.Designing and deploying network and device security applications such as Gigamon and Armis.IDS/IPS. Gigamon TAPs and HC appliances deployment.
- Install, deploy, configure, and supportSMTP gateways such as, Proofpoint’sintegrated suite of on-demand data protection solutions spanning from: Targeted Attack Protection, Protection, Threat Response Auto Pull, DLP, Encryption, PSAT (Proofpoint Security Awareness Training), CLEAR (Closed Loop Email Analysis and Response), Archiving, Internal Mail Defense, and Premium Threat Information Services.
- Working on DMARC, DKIM and SPF alignment for 400+ domains for Confidential by implementing EFD (Email Fraud Defense).
- Protecting United Airline brand/domain by using Domain Discover and Virtual Domain Takedown.
- Increased Confidential email hygiene score from 20% to 70% by taking off several 3rd party bulk mailers from the Organizational Safelist.
- Gather technical requirements from legal teams, internal stake holders in order to design and deploy Cloud Access Session Broker (CASB) and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions to ensure information integrity and data privacy compliance with both data in motion and data at rest. Deploying Symantec CloudSOC solution and DLP Enforce server.
- Using tools such as Office 365 security and compliance center and Proofpoint Archive to aid in legal cases and security investigations.
- Administration, policy management and reporting for CrowdStrike Endpoint Protection for on-prem and AWS devices/instances.
- Technical liaison to ensure products are positioned, implemented, and deployed/workingproperly.
- CrowdStrike Falcon administration.
- Armis deployment and configuration.
- Gigamon TAP and HC devices design and deployment.
- Conduct in-person and remote product trainings, articulating the technical value through open communication.
- Develop relationships with manufacturers sales/engineeringteams/product development, and internal business stake holders in order to drive projects to completion and ensuring they are a success.
- Integrated Proofpoint solutions with Crowdstrike and Demisto working manufacturer development teams.
Sr Messaging Engineer
- Global Administrator role for Office 365 and Azure tenant for Confidential .
- Installed Directory Synchronization solution - Azure AD Sync.
- Migrating users from Exchange on-premise to Office 365 cloud and addressing migration related issues.
- Setting up federation between local and Azure Active Directory domains and providing Single Sign-On (SSO) functionality with ADSF.
- Setting up mail routes, send and receive connectors.
- Deployment of Email retention policies for Records management at Confidential .
- Deployment of communication tools such as Skype for business and Microsoft Teams.
- Grant revoke application permissions in Azure AD for custom OAuth Applications.
- Address client connectivity, client software, and mobility installation issues
- Designing, Deployment, and management of CISCO Email (SMTP) security Appliances (IronPort) for email hygiene.
- Setting us MX, SPF, DMARC records in DNS.
- Deploying email hygiene and security features, such as AMP (Advanced Malware Protection), URL Reputation Filtering.
- Configuration, installation, administration and troubleshooting related to the Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/13/16 and Active Directory. In this category the users and their respective mailboxes are managed with the help of the Exchange Servers and Active Directory
- Global Administrator role for Confidential Office 365 and Azure tenant.
- Administration and troubleshooting of the Lotus Notes related issues. This involves managing the user’s account in Lotus Notes. Analysis of the Errors and New Requirements, Testing of Lotus notes Application Modules.
- Configured Domino applications, including adding, moving, upgrading, maintaining, repairing, restoring, and backing up of Domino databases.
- Monitoring the Exchange/Domino Servers and perform health checks and maintenance