- Solution - focused, team player, customer-oriented IT professional with over 15 years of experience and hands on skills in IT, Administration and Customer Service. Customer centered solutions and successful implementation of cost effective management processes with innovative technical support strategies. Effective and proficient with technical troubleshooting of operating system and software issues.
- Administration, management and support of MVS, z/OS Operating System and OEM products.
- Installation and upgrade z/OS Operating System using ISPF CustomPac installation dialog.
- Installation and upgrade of ISV products using SMP/E.
- Planning and migration of mainframe environments from MVS/ESA to OS/390 Operating System.
- Research, planning and implementation of GRS for 2 LPARs on a sharing DASD environment.
- Migration of multiple LPARs from OS/390 to z/OS Operating System.
- Support and maintenance various SYSPLEX environments.
- Daily technical support and on-call of the MVS Operating System and ISV across multiple LPARs.
- Management and support USS (Unix System Services)
- Diagnose and analyze system or software problems.
- Planning, design, coordinate and execute WAN network projects.
- Installation and maintenance of IBM network software and Network ISV related products.
- Management and support of VTAM, NCP, and NETMASTER.
- Daily CICS administration of ATMs and 3270 definitions.
- Installation and Migration to CICS-TS 1.3
- Administration, maintenance, and support of DASD and Tape Drivers.
- Daily management and support of backup procedures.
- Daily management of DFSMS, DFHSM, DFDSS, FDR, and STK/Oracle Silo Software.
- HCD configuration for DASD and Tape Drivers.
- Match clients with appropriate community partners and other needed resources.
- Assist new clients with computer applications.
- Provide computer training classes to our participants.
- Instrumental in aiding clients in locating resources and communicating client requests to management. Assist community partners with resources.
- Scheduled job fair, hiring, and special events.
- Handled sensitive employee and company information.
- Promoted an environment of teamwork and trained new staff.