- MicroStrategy Architect with 13+ years of IT experience including 9+ years of experience in MicroStrategy administration and Development.
- MicroStrategy Development
- Writing SQL
- MicroStrategy Administration
- UNIX Shell Scripting
- Linux Administration
- Python Scripting
- Informatica Administration
- Using Toad, Oracle SQL developer & DBeaver
- Ab Initio Administration
- Control M
- Cognos Administration
- Worked with Oracle, MySQL, Netezza, YellowBrick & DB2
- LDAP Directory Administration
Computer Software Developer
- Linux server preparation for Installation of MicroStrategy.
- Installation and Configuration of MicroStrategy I - server.
- Deployment of MicroStrategy Web on JBOSS App Server.
- Setting of Citrix farm for MicroStrategy client tools used by developers.
- Installation of MicroStrategy Library and Office.
- Implemented Trusted authentication for MicroStrategy users.
- Migrated more than 50 reports from Cognos to MicroStrategy reports with DB2 as data warehouse. This included importing tables, creating schema objects, reports and documents.
- Working on migration of MicroStrategy projects from Netezza to Yellowbrick Data warehouse
- Successfully implemented LDAP authentication for MicroStrategy users.
- Successfully migrated MicroStrategy databases (Metadata, History List, Statistics) from DB2 to Oracle.
- Worked with MicroStrategy consultant in implementing archival solution for MicroStrategy reports. MicroStrategy reports generated through distribution services were sent to Documentum using task API and retrieved within MicroStrategy.
- Worked on modification of multiple MicroStrategy reports and documents.
- Worked as team lead for a team of 6 offshore and two onshore persons.
- Implemented multiple automations for MicroStrategy administrations. MicroStrategy object migration and testing was highly recognized by client.
- Successfully lead a team of 20 persons working on Informatica and MicroStrategy administration.
- Successfully managed and lead a team of six members working on MicroStrategy, Cognos & Ab Initio administration as part of Production support.
- Implemented multiple process improvements to increase Infrastructure availability for application teams.