- Creative DevOps Engineer with close to 4 years of experience as Linux System Administration and DevOps Engineer. Proven knowledge in System Configuration, DevOps, AWS, Ansible, Bash scripting, Git, Docker, Jenkins and Kubernetes. Background in Nursing - BSN; Seasoned Problem-solver offering leadership, Goal oriented, decision-making, teamwork, time management skills. Bilingual; French and English.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting
- DevOps pipeline (Git - Jenkins-Ansible-Docker-Kubernetes)
- Version control systems; Git and Git registry
- Continuous integration: Jenkins-Jenskinsfile
- Automation and deployment: Ansible
- Continuous monitoring: CloudWatch (Aws)
- Containerization; Kubernetes and Docker.
- Bash Scripting configuration
- Bilingual in English and French
- Establish a complete DevOps pipeline (Git - Jenkins-Ansible-Docker-Kubernetes).
- Building Docker images and pushing them to Docker registry.
- Creating Ansible Play-books (yaml file) and Ansible roles for application deployments
- Automating the deployment docker images to docker registry using Jenkins (CI/CD)
- Deploying codes to tomcat server through maven projects using Git and Jenkins.
- Building AWS infrastructure in the AWS cloud using VPC, EC2, IAM, Route53, S3, ELB etc.
- Creating Ansible-playbooks to provision AWS resources like EC2, VPC, S3, subnets using Ansible
- Writing yaml files for deploying Docker images using Kubernetes
- Applied best practices at all times and encouraged others to do same, which helped to maintain effective security.
- Evaluated software development project plans and recommended adjustments.
Linux System Administrator
- Configured and updated Linux servers with latest releases and patches.
- Installing configuring and hardening of Linux servers using CIS-benchmark guidelines.
- Importing and exporting files and directories from one server to another
- Managing Network configurations on Linux servers
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting Apache Webservers
- Performing installation, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting of LAMP stack server
- Managing user/group administration, file/directory security, and authentication and access management
- Configuring and managing Load balancers using HA proxy
- Writing bash scripts to automate tasks that performed frequently on Linux servers
- Performing periodic system updates and debugging bash scripts
- Scheduling cronjobs to update system, clean up logs, reboot servers and run scripts to perform a specific task
Supplemental Math Instructor/tutor
- Employed teaching and learning strategies that challenged abilities, interests and intellectual curiosity of students.
- Customized instructional plans to meet needs of different students.
- Developed and implemented evaluation methods which measured student progress toward outcomes fairly and consistently and in accordance with assessment requirements of division.