- Dedicated IT Professional with strong attention to detail, ability to establish priorities and meet challenges head - on. Specializing in implementing and maintaining network infrastructures. Knowledge of controller base API, Agent/Agentless monitoring, and routing protocols of BGP, RIP, OSPF and EIGRP.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Provide MW/overnight tier 2 level support for Sprint CDU30 LTE sector upgrades.
- Monitor and troubleshoot network performance, alarms, configuration, hardware, and design elements of 3G CDMA/EVDO, 4G LTE and 5G technologies.
- Knowledge of security, configuration, site topology, BTS/eNodeB, Scripting, SW/FW and Unix.
- Determine root cause from log analysis of power, fiber, routing, and alarms for approved KPI.
- Ability to manage proposals, including coordination of field engineers, and documentation of sites access.
Confidential, Frisco, TX
Field Service Manager
- Provide civil acceptance, safety guidance, Azimuth, MDT, construction drawing/RFDS verification.
- Update multiple databases with documents and timelines to track deadlines.
- Ordering/install of RRU’s, Antennas, DC Power plants, rectifiers, Jumpers, ground, conduit etc.
- Troubleshoot via OSS 3G UMTS/4G LTE for power, fiber, and routing for approved log analysis.
- Knowledge of Ericsson BBU/RRU’s B14, B25/26, RRUS 32, dual band etc.
- QA inspection of site quality via remote video application.
Confidential, Plano, TX.
Commission and Integration Engineer
- Support for field techs with onsite and remote commissioning of RAN FDD/TDD equipment.
- Worked with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Engineers to perform migrations using GUI based CLI.
- Knowledge of backhaul BTS/eNodeB, VLAN’s, MME, neighbors, and scripting.
- Provided MOP/troubleshooting support to new trainees to discover RCA on 3G CDMA/EVDO and 4G LTE technologies.
- Proficient use of Excel for documenting and tracking purposes.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Monitored customer equipment in a CDMA and LTE based wireless telecommunications.
- Responsible for assisting field techs with Airscale Migrations.
- Proficient using the SAM5620 and BTSM used for Airscale migrations and troubleshooting.
- Experience working with Nokia BTS/BBU, RRH equipment.