- Networking Technologies and Concept (OSI Reference Model’s Advantages, layer definitions and devices Network Component, Locations, Typologies and types) Data Networking, TCP/IP Addressing Schema, Routing Configuration (CISCO) and Routing Protocol, CISCO IOS, IP Services. Basic Bridges, Switch Configuration (Setup and Configuration mode, Operations, Functions, Spanning Tree Protocol).
- Test and Turn up on T1, DS0/DS1, DS3, Ethernet and all 10gig order.
- Resolve the command center tickets, upgrade and hotcut orders.
- Configure all disconnect orders and vendor meet with lec.
- Familiarity with Wireless Technologies (GSM, CDMA, UMTS, LTE), Protocol and Functional Entities.
- 4G/5G LTE Call processing System and troubleshoot on LTE air interface.
- Managing Network Device (Router Hardware Components, Router Configuration files, Router IOS Image files and IOS Troubleshooting).
- Network Configuration, Implementation and troubleshoot a small network, LAN Extension into a WAN.
- UNIX (Shell Basic Shell Script, Command, and Kernel, VI editor, basic file system)… C, Java (Basic Java Programs on Java Applets, Developing Java Applications), MYSQL, HTML… Instructor teaching Computer Architecture, LAN Communication, and Programming Language…Sun Solaris, MS Office, Windows XP/2000…Cygwin, Auto CAD… Strong Written and Verbal Communication.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Experience to work newly activated circuit for equipment install, activation, turn-up, and network integration also testing with local exchange carrier (LEC) in different telecom service.
- Test and turn up of different type of circuit such as T1/DS0, DS1, DS3, OC48 Ring, Ethernet and 10gig circuit thru Network to Network interface as well as implementation of Routing protocols BGP, MPLS, VPLS routing and switching services turn up.
- Configure network devices in preparation for turn up of new services, upgrade orders and hot cut order.
- Provide support on VZB Command Center Ticket and resolve the Issue.
- Validate and configure all disconnect orders for customer services.
- Provide a production support on Confidential command center ticket.
- Troubleshoot and handle the vendor meet, tag and locate also dispatch with local carrier exchange and Field tech.
- Loop up on NIU at T1 circuit T&A.
- Support and config DS3 circuit-DS3 mapper (OC-48 ring), Alarm verification, check LOS of Signals from Cisco 4200 and Cisco 6500.
- Perform checking with XCONNECT, hard X-connect, Wide bank, DS3 mapper, Nortel loop check.
- Troubleshoot with Field tech for dispatch issue such as hard cross connect, LOA/CFA, Deep switches issue, Alarm verification and wide bank issues.
- Build sap lag on ALU 7750, Change on router encapsulation dot1Q.
- Troubleshoot and support technical issues on Router config Cisco 4200, Cisco 6500, Ciena 311v, Ciena 3930, Deep switches and Media converter, TA5000
- Perform vlan change and configure Ciena 311v and Ciena 3930.
Confidential - Frisco, TX
- Involved in HP Network Automation Development
- 4G/5G LTE Call processing System and troubleshoot on LTE air interface. with Wireless Technologies (GSM, CDMA, UMTS, LTE), Protocol and Functional Entities.
- Experience CDMA 1xRTT and EVDO (3G), LTE (4G), and 5G
- Resolve the remedy ticket on LTE call flow and LTE air interface and troubleshoot the issue.
- Performs 7705 Alcatel MAD Routers Bandwidth upgrades.
- Support Router Configuration, port speed upgrade and changes, C-pipe or T1 removal and rollback.
- Troubleshooting complex and technical issues on Router and VLAN and resolving network issues in a fast-paced data center environment.
- Troubleshooting and experience on L2 (Router) and L3 (Switches) complex and technical issues.
- Troubleshooting on different Routing protocol and technical issues (BGP and OSPF).
- Created data access layer using .Net
- Trouble shooting on Microwave sites and Ceragon Licensing Issue.
- 7705 Device acceptance Test for CSR Acceptance Verification.
- Verified IP control, HPNA, SAM - Alarm verification, CSR acceptance assistance and TPIM tools.
- Troubleshooting on HPNA Policy Compliance Issues.
- Strong understand of Network IP /NOC IP support router command
- Monitor the Network and resolve the Issue of Alarm and Network outage support
- Skills to solve NOC IP Trouble Tickets
- Experience with escalation and troubleshooting complex with technical issues and resolving network issues for network support
Confidential - Richardson, TX
- Worked remotely with switch technician and handle cisco 2801 and 2911 router and Switches for Testing, Maintaining, Installation and Troubleshooting.
- Maintained customer call. Used different application for database on router (SSH, Clarify Oracle, Share point, Cisco Secure ASA, Voyence Control)
- Customer escalation and troubleshooting complex technical issues and resolving network issues in a fast-paced data center environment.
- Monitor, resolve, and escalate issues within critical facilities infrastructure.
- Resolve tickets as quickly and thoroughly as possible
- Validate Network Architecture design and solution to the project requirements; Plan and Organize work commensurate to project objectives and schedule.
Confidential - Plano, TX
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot computer and related hardware and software. virus/spyware/adware removal, on-site computer service & repair, network installation & repair, data transfer & retrieval, operating system repair, new computer & equipment sales, pc security, wireless networking, upgrades and training, home networking and full service problem resolution
- Perform various systems and network maintenance tasks such as IOS upgrade and backup on Cisco Router (Juniper), ASA firewall, Network routing protocols (RIP, BGP, OSPF), IP Addressing Schema, LAN and WAN troubleshooting issues.
- Develop detailed implementation plans to accommodate network growth, security, and enhancements by maximizing functionality of network equipment (i.e. Cisco routers, gateways, switches, etc.). Troubleshoot wired and wireless LAN issue relating to desktop.
- Provide network security by configuring routers, switches, firewalls etc. according to company security standards.
- Technical Research and Analysis of data traffic patterns within network infrastructure, detecting operational problems and recommending improvements to ensure optimal performance.
- Designed and implemented LAN physical infrastructure (Network rack, Cisco Switch/Router, Terminal server and Physical Connectivity).
- Design, Implemented and Executed ATP (Acceptance Test Plan) to validate the network design and functionality.
- Install different Wireless LAN, VLAN, F5 server, Cisco VPN any connect and VoIP phone.
- Utilized proper source code control, development procedures and best coding practices.
- Taught Computer Architecture, Computer Organization, Client/Server Computing, C Programming and Embedded Program.
- Familiar with Wireless Technologies (GSM, CDMA, UMTS, LTE), Protocol and Functional Entities, and E2E Call Flow.
- Taught LTE and EPC architectures (eNB, MME, Serve (GW, PDN GW, PCRF, HSS).
- Setup the test bed lab using CISCO 4000 Router, Hub and switches.
- Developed an IP addressing Schema, Configured the Ethernet Interfaces, Verified the Connectivity and trouble shoot the data network.
- Hardware design such as circuit design, implement and testing