- To secure a position in the field of network technology. I am highly driven and eager to utilize my interpersonal skills in combination with a strong technical acumen. As well as continue to learn and improve as a person and a professional.
Advanced Proficiency: CISCO Networking, IT Troubleshooting, Hardware Installation & Configuration, Microsoft Suite, HTML 5, CSS
- Staged and deployed Cisco Catalyst 9000 series Network switches
- Configured Cisco Catalyst 9000 series Network switches
- Verified functionality of Cisco switches via CLI
- Limited Cisco AP troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting on Cisco switches
Field Data Technician
- Working with the clients resources to provide professional service in a timely manner
- Helped implement upgrades to 4G towers as well as helping the client ready their 5G network for public use
- Broad ranging job that requires a well rounded skillset to tackle a variety of different tasks on a daily basis
- This job requires you to be a self starter and highly self motivated showing the ability to be adaptable and dive right in no matter the task
- Honed project management skills making sure projects finished on time and on budget
Chief Technology Officer
- Responsibilities include being the primary point of contact for all technology relater matters for the church.
- This position required advanced leadership and teamwork skills in regards with providing solutions to the technology needs of the church.
- Created Cybersecurity and Disaster recovery plans for the church
- Expanded wireless network to cover a campus extending to several buildings
- Oversaw the instillation of physical security devices such as cameras
Floating Network Technician
- Responsibilities include keeping the dealership network up and running and providing technical assistance in everything from installing hardware and configuring router settings
- Work alongside technical people and being a go between the technical workers and the other less technical people