- Strong expertise in Performance/Load& Stress Testing using Hp/ Microfocus Load Runner/ Performance Center.
- Extensive experience in automated testing of Web based and Client/Server applications with proficiency in Load and Performance Testing.
- Good experience in agile methodology.
- Extensive Solid three years of financial domain & 1 yr of Telecom Domain experience.
- Extensive experience in Functional Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Interface Testing, Load Testing, SOAK Testing, User acceptance Testing, UI Testing & Sanity Testing.
- Perform the monitoring Performance of the application and database servers during the test run using tools like Dynatrace, Splunk and SiteScope.
- Execution of automated test scripts using Mercury Tools (Quality Center, Load Runner, and QTP), Performance Center, Apache JMeter based on business/functional specifications.
- Expertise on various monitoring tools like HP Site scope and HP Diagnostics, to keep track of the test Performance and identify various bottlenecks.
- Experience in working with Confidential Sales Cloud applications for APT automation testing for restful services.
- Expertise in SQL queries to perform Backend testing.
- Experience in monitoring Web Servers and Application Servers such as Microsoft IIS, web logic, Web Sphere and Database Servers such as SQL Server and Oracle during the Performance Test with and without firewalls.
- Expertise on Web Services and experienced in using SOAP UI for testing of SOA environment. expertise in performance tuning: identifying bottlenecks at system level (memory, disk, cpu, network), app server level (jvm, connection pooling, threads, queues), application level (code profiling), database level (JDBC drivers). Analysis of Verbose GC JVM trending. Advanced Shell scripting.
- Experience in Performance testing of Web applications and Client/Server by using Load Runner
- Well versed with all functionality of Virtual User Generator and Correlating Statements, configuring Run time settings for HTTP, iterations, Simulated Modem speeds to bring the testing scenario to real world.
- Strong knowledge of using Single and Multiple protocols in Load Runner VUGen like Web Http, WebServices, Ajax TrueClient, Web Click and Script, ODBC and Oracle NCA.
- Good understanding of object oriented methodologies, software development life cycle (SDLC) and software testing methodologies.
- Good Experience in HP ALM and quality Center.
- Excellent ability to understand complex scenarios and business problems, and transfer the knowledge to other users/developers in the most comprehensible manner
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Programming, experienced with C programming (C#), JAVA, HTML, XML, CSS.
- Experience in coding the Java applications.
- Experienced working with developers in White Box Testing, and debugging codes for better Performance results.
- Quick learner by respect to latest technology, most excellent put into practice and system.
Testing Tools: Load Runner, ALM/QC, Jmeter, QTP, Performance c enter.
Load Runner Protocols: Web - HTTP, Web Services, Ajax true client, JavaVuser, SAP web, JAVA SCRIPT, VB Script, SHELL.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, C#, VB.net, ASP.net
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML
Web/ Application Servers: MS IIS, Apache Tomcat, Web sphere, Web Logic
Database: Oracle, Db2, SQL Server
Monitoring tools: Splunk, Dynatrace, Site scope, Perfkit, GC JIRA, Graphana.
Operating Systems: Ubuntu, Unix, Mac, Windows 10, 7, 2008 r 2/2003/2000/98/ NT .
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Creating Test Plans by incorporating Performance Testing Objectives, Testing Environment, User Profiles, Risks, Test Scenarios, Explanation about the Tools used, Schedules and Analysis, Monitors and Presentation of results.
- Analyzed the requirement and design documents.
- Written Load Runner Scripts, enhanced scripts with C functions, Parameterized Users, stored dynamic content in Load Runner functions, used client side secure certificates.
- Extensively Worked in Web-HTTP/HTML, Web Service and Ajax TruClient Protocol in Load Runner.
- Text checks were written, Created scenarios for Concurrent (Rendezvous) and Sequential users.
- Created Single User, Base Line and Soak test scenarios. Random pacing between iterations was introduced to get the desired transactions per hour.
- Added performance measurements for Oracle, Web Logic, and IIS in Load Runner Controller.
- Worked extensively on TDM services and MQ (Message queues) technology.
- Used SPLUNK to retrieved data (volume information) from Production to match the Load/Endurance/Stress test to match the production.
- Used Data Power for Performance test.
- Responsible for analyzing application and components behavior with heavier loads and optimizing server configurations.
- Create, schedule and run the scenarios using JMeter and prepare the results.
- Collecting and observing the behavior/frequency of JVM Heap and Garbage Collection in Weblogic during test.
- Analyze JVM Garbage collection, Thread dump, Thread, JDBC sessions.
- Execution and analysis of performance tests of java applications running on clustered Weblogic environments.
- Used JProfiler and Dynatrace tools to identify poor performing transactions.
- Worked closely with Production Managers, Technical Managers and Business Managers in planning, scheduling, developing, and executing performance tests.
- Interacted with developers during testing for identifying memory leaks, fixing bugs and for optimizing server settings at web, app and database levels.
- Used Load Runner/ Performance Center tool for testing and Dynatrace for monitoring.
- Analyzed results using Load Runner Analysis tool and Splunk to analysis, and analyzed Oracle database connections, sessions, Web Logic log files.
Environment: Micro foucs Load runner 12.55, Performance Center, VUGen, java script, Jmeter, Jenkins, Perfkit, Splunk, ORACLE, SQL Developer, Splunk, Dynatrace, Weblogic, Putty, Java, HTML, Microsoft Excel.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Responsible for all phases, planning, developing scripts, execution of Load Runner scenarios and analysis in Agile environment.
- Front-end Testing on Lightening apps, Confidential Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud apps, understanding technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to Confidential release upgrades.
- Knowledge of standard and custom Confidential objects, apps, workflows, security settings, Apex triggers and validation rules.
- Test scripts development in Load Runner Vu Gen and Jmeter, modifying scripts with required Correlations, Parameterization, logic, think times, iterations, pacing, logging options and preferences.
- Interface with test domains lead and across CRM Care, Billing, Product Catalog, Order Management, and Charging plus other application Solution Delivery teams.
- Perform root cause analysis of traffic bottlenecks and work with development on optimization.
- Developed Load Runner Vu Gen Scripts using Query selector and java script for Correlation to parameterize dynamic values.
- Created shell scripts and batch files for automated the Workloads and results.
- Created batch files to start/restart/stop application servers.
- Experience on Cloud technologies, Confidential Sales Cloud.
- Knowledge of telecom domain and charging and billing systems and KPI’s.
- Creation and configuration of management reports and dashboards through Splunk.
- Extensively worked on Jmeter to create Thread Groups and test Web Application for various loads on key business scenarios.
- Created Load Runner scenarios and scheduled the virtual users to generate realistic load on the server using Load Runner.
- Used Apache Kafka for messaging and storing logs purpose for real time data.
- Extensively used Jenkins for monitoring the app servers heap size memory.
- Responsible for conducting baseline tests, Stress test, longevity test and volume tests against the application using Load Runner. Inserted rendezvous points to measure the performance of the application.
- Monitoring various performance parameters such as process stats, resource utilization (CPU and Memory), network stats along % utilized and data-packets read-write, thread counts, Garbage-Collection along with response time and error rate in Perfkit along with GC easy.
- Responsible for analyzing the performance metrics and investigating the ERRORs encountered in logs.
- Collaborating with developers while analyzing tests results to fix bottlenecks.
Environment: Load runner 12.57, Apache Jmeter, Kafka, VUGen, java script, Query selectors, Jenkins, Perfkit, Splunk, ORACLE, SQL Developer, Confidential sales Cloud, Force.com, Java, HTML, QUIP, Linux, Microsoft Excel.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Involved in project planning, coordination and implemented Performance methodology.
- Gathered and Analyzed business requirements and procedures.
- Expertise in using Performance testing tools such as Load Runner, J meter.
- Analyzed Performance, transaction, and server resource monitors for meaningful results for the entire test run using Load Runner analysis.
- Test scripts development in Load Runner Vu Gen, modifying scripts with required Correlations, Parameterization, logic, think times, iterations, pacing, logging options and preferences.
- Monitored test by checking CPU utilization and Memory Leakage, Thread count and GC heap Using Wily Intro scope.
- Experience on Cloud technologies like AWS and Open Stack, VMWARE/VSPHERE.
- Experience on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EBS, VPC, Route53, Auto scaling groups, Cloud watch, Cloud Front for installing configuring and troubleshooting.
- Monitored Web Logic, App server and Windows servers during Performance testing by using Site scope.
- Creation and configuration of management reports and dashboards through Splunk, Wily and Graphana.
- Worked on Autosys for Batch Processing ETL, PL/SQL subprograms and performed backend testing.
- Executed JMeter scenarios based on business scenarios for Stress testing, Scalability testing, Failover testing, and Load testing.
- Develop scenario based testing for the JMeter scripts.
- Create, schedule and run the scenarios using JMeter and generate necessary graphs
- Preparation and execution of test scripts using J Meter and SOAP UI tool to perform Web Services testing.
- Prepared Load Runner and scenarios for Load and Performance testing using different host systems.
- Extensively worked on JMeter to create Thread Groups and test Web Application for various loads on key business scenarios.
- Optimized the splunk searches to improve the search query performance.
- Developed Load Runner Vu Gen Scripts using Correlation to parameterize dynamic values.
- Performed manual correlation to develop robust scripts and also developed shell scripts in UNIX for processing of files to do Performance testing interface.
- Identify and eliminate Performance bottlenecks during the development lifecycle.
- Monitored the metrics such as response times and server resources such as Total Processor Time, Available Bytes and Process Bytes by using Performance Center Monitors, monitoring tool Dynamic and site scope.
Environment: Load Runner 12.5X, Quality Center, J meter, ALM 11, Splunk, Performance center, SAP WEB, Splunk, CICD frameworks, shell script, Wily Intro scope, AWS (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, RDS, Cloud Trail), HTTP Analyzer, Linux.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Worked closely with Business Analysts and Developers to gather Application Requirements and Business Processes in order to formulate the test plan.
- Worked as a liaison between business team and development team, translated business specifications and requirements into functional test cases; worked closely with the development team both onside and off shore on analysis & design to meet business requirements and site roll out
- Developed scripts using Load Runner by recording/playback and as well as by writing custom functions.
- Created batch files to launch J console monitoring tools.
- Created batch files to start/restart/stop application servers
- Involved in test environment build and designed Load (capacity) model on the basis of current volume and projected percentage increase in volume.
- Developed VUGen test scripts in Load Runner for Oracle forms and JSP pages using NCA and HTTP protocols. used customize framework for automation in Test Complete.
- Used Virtual User Generator to generate VUGen Scripts for Web (Http/Html), .Net and Web Services protocol.
- Actively took ownership of defects and coordinate with different groups from initial finding of defects to final resolution.
- Analyzed Load Runner on-line graphs and reports to identify network/client delays, CPU /memory usage, I/O delays, database locking and other issues at server level.
- Responsible for Performance Tuning Java Application.
- Performed both automatic and manual correlation using the options in Load Runner.
- Analyzed system usage information such as task distribution diagram and load model to create effective test scenarios.
Environment: Test Complete, ALM 10.x, Load Runner, JMeter, JIRA, Microsoft, PL-SQL, Jconsole, Hybrid (Waterfall -Agile) Methodology, Windows 7/XP, UNIX.
Test Analyst/Load Runner Tester
- Work with developers, analysts and project managers to determine requirements (test cases, test data and bug reports).
- Interact closely with business analysts and functional experts to clarify the functional questions and find functional gaps.
- Conduct performance testing of the application using Load Runner.
- Develop test scripts using Load Runner by recording test cases, adding checkpoints, parameterization, correlation and also custom code as needed to enhance the scripts.
- Design Manual and Goal oriented scenarios using Load Runner Controller module.
- Perform Web HTTP/HTML, Web Services testing through VUGen.
- Perform load, stress and volume testing, scenario creation and execution, measured throughput, hits per second, response time, and transaction time using Load Runner components.
- Create scenarios using Controller in Load Runner for concurrent and sequential users.
- Utilize HP Performance Center to synchronize Load Runner Controller usage among the teammates in order to meet the software testing goals under tight deadlines.
- Making script by using VUGen and executing by using performance center.
- Report and track bugs to closure using Quality Center Defect Module.
- Determine the source of bottlenecks by correlating the performance data with end-user loads and response times.
- Give feedback to the development team with discovered issues/benchmarks and possible improvements.
- Analyze graphs with project manager and prepare load testing report.
Environment: Load Runner, System Testing, Web Testing, Web HTTP/HTML, Web Services, Quality Center/ALM, MS Excel, HP Site scope, HP BAC Windows NT.