- Professional wif over 9 years of experience in implementation, configuration, monitoring, escalation support and troubleshooting of various technologies wif proficiency in routing, enterprise switching, security & branch technologies.
WAN /Routing Technologies - BGP, MPLS, OSPF, EIGRP, Route-maps, Prefix-lists, ACLs, Static Routing, Stub Routing, IPv4/6, ARP, TCP, UDP, NAT/PAT, Cisco ASR 1004/1002-HX/1001-X, ISR4451/3845/2851, Cisco IOS XRv, Meraki MX 450/100, Juniper SRX 340/210, Juniper vSRX, Cisco IOS XE, JunOS.
Datacenter/Core Switching Technologies - VPC, VXLANs, VSS, StackWise, HSRP, VRRP, VLAN Trunking, SVI, Portchannel, STP, VTP, Portfast, BPDU Guard, UDLD, F5 Big-IP load balancers, LTM, Nexus 9K/7K/5K/3K/2K, Catalyst 6500/4500/3850/3750X, Meraki 410/210/220, Juniper EX4200/2200, DHCP, CDP, ACL, QoS, SFP+, QSFP, NX-OS, IOS XE, JunOS, SolarWinds, Wireshark, Cacti, Nagios, Remedy, SNMP, DNS, SSH, FTP/SFTP
Security/Firewall Technologies - Cisco ASA 5555-X/5508-X/ASAv/5510, Meraki MX 450/100, Cisco IPS/IDS, Cisco ISE, Juniper SRX 340/240, Juniper vSRX, Palo Alto 850/220/VM, ACLs, SSH, IPSecVPN, SSLVPN, MPLSVPN, AAA, TACACS+/RADIUS, 802.1x Autantication, Port Security.
Wireless/Branch Technologies - Cisco WLC 5500/3504, Cisco vWLC, Cisco 3702i/1852i/3602i/1142 APs, Cisco Meraki MR 42/33/20 APs, Cisco ISE, TACACS+/RADIUS, 802.1x Autantication, 802.11, WLAN, WAP, SSID, LWAPP, SMTP, VoIP/SIP, QoS, CUCM, UCCX, AWS, Cisco Meraki Cloud-based Dashboard, UPS & PDUs.
Professional Network Engineer
- Member of a team of professionals responsible for administration/service requests, escalation support, ticket resolution and analysis of enterprise Confidential / Confidential environments for datacenters, Confidential links, and branch offices.
- Specific Technologies handled include but not limited to Cisco ISRs/Meraki MX, Cisco Catalyst/Nexus Switches Cisco ASAs, Juniper EXs, Cisco Wireless Confidential Controller, Cisco Access Points, Palo Alto (PAN) Firewalls, Nagios, Solar Winds, Cacti, Wireshark, VMware, Cisco Unified Communications Manager & Cisco Unity.
Material Management Intern
- Member of a team of professionals responsible for development, integration, implementation and strategies for an effective Integrated Master Plans and Schedule generation wifin a network infrastructure.
Specialized Engineering Technician
- Professional responsibilities included supporting engineers which includes collaboration, escalation, coaching, mentoring, training, administration, documentation and following corporate policies and procedures.
- Daily responsibilities include but not limited to daily support, maintenance, installation, escalation support, maintenance, client relations, hardware/software issues and troubleshooting various IT enterprise infrastructures.
- Lead of a team responsible for onsite support including as needed and scheduled change requests based on specific policies and procedures along wif Tier 1 & 2 support based on mandated SLA for clients.
- Additional responsibilities include maintaining/refining network schematics, policies and procedures, auditing/enforcing standards, compliances and policies and procedures.