- IT professional with over 10 years of experience in administration, project management, implementation, configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting of various technologies with proficiency in routing, enterprise switching, security & branch technologies.
WAN/Routing Technologies: BGP, MPLS, OSPF, EIGRP, Route - maps, Prefix-lists, ACLs, Static Routing, Stub Routing, IPv4/6, ARP, TCP, UDP, NAT/PAT, Cisco ASR 1004/1002-HX/1001-X, ISR 4451/3845/2851 , Cisco IOS XRv, Meraki MX 450/100, Juniper SRX 340/210, Juniper vSRX, Cisco IOS XE, JunOS.
Datacenter/Core Switching Technologies: VPC, VXLANs, VSS, StackWise, HSRP, VRRP, VLAN Trunking, SVI, Portchannel, STP, VTP, Portfast, BPDU Guard, UDLD, F5 Big-IP load balancers, LTM, Nexus 9K/7K/5K/3K/2K, Catalyst 6500/4500/3850/3750 X, Meraki 410/210/220, Juniper EX4200/2200, DHCP, CDP, ACL, QoS, SFP+, QSFP, NX-OS, IOS XE, JunOS, SolarWinds, Wireshark, Cacti, Nagios, Remedy, SNMP, DNS, SSH, FTP/SFTP
Security/Firewall Technologies: Cisco ASA 5555-X/5508-X/ASAv/5510, Meraki MX 450/100, Cisco IPS/IDS, Cisco ISE, Juniper SRX 340/240, Juniper vSRX, Palo Alto 850/220/VM, ACLs, SSH, IPSecVPN, SSLVPN, MPLSVPN, AAA, TACACS+/RADIUS, 802.1x Authentication, Port Security.
Wireless/Branch Technologies: Cisco WLC 5500/3504, Cisco vWLC, Cisco 3702i/1852i/3602i/1142 APs, Cisco Meraki MR 42/33/20 APs, Cisco ISE, TACACS+/RADIUS, 802.1x Authentication, 802.11, WLAN, WAP, SSID, LWAPP, SMTP, VoIP/SIP, QoS, CUCM, UCCX, AWS, Cisco Meraki Cloud-based Dashboard, UPS & PDUs.
- Member of a team of professionals responsible for administration/service requests, escalation support, ticket resolution and analysis of enterprise LAN/WAN environments for datacenters, WAN links, and branch offices.
- Specific Technologies handled include but not limited to Cisco ISRs/Meraki MX, Cisco Catalyst/Nexus Switches Cisco ASAs, Juniper EXs, Cisco Wireless LAN Controller, Cisco Access Points, Palo Alto (PAN) Firewalls, Nagios, Solar Winds, Cacti, Wireshark, VMware, Cisco Unified Communications Manager & Cisco Unity.
Lead IT Engineer
- Member of a global enterprise engineering team responsible for design, project implementation, engineering, high level administration, support of a 24/7 mission critical, high impact, data center level technologies.
- Technologies in network environment include but not limited to routers, switches, security firewalls, voice, wireless and related technologies along with various server/application administration, and remote setup.
- Team member to a professional team responsible for escalation support, implementation, configuration, maintenance, testing, ticketing, support and troubleshooting for various LAN/WAN network infrastructures.
- Daily responsibilities include but not limited to daily support, maintenance, installation, escalation support, maintenance, client relations, hardware/software issues and troubleshooting various IT enterprise infrastructures.
- General responsibilities included but not limited to all design/implementation of all network technologies, day to day senior administration, tier 2/3 escalation support and proactive network analysis and timely communications with relevant technical and non technical teams, management and third party venders.
- Technical operations responsibilities including acting as technical lead for network implementation/deployments, handling high level change requests and tier 2/3 escalation support with focus on providing root cause analysis.