- Senior IT business & technical professional with more than 25 years enterprise consulting, design/architecture, project management / engineering, Senior administration /change management, compliance/auditing, proactive monitoring/analysis with proficiency in routing, switching, security, voice, wireless & datacenter technologies.
- Over 15 years of proven experience in project management including development and implementation of complex, mission critical technologies to meet operational needs and business goals, change management, schedule, and budgetary guidelines.
- Extensive background and experience in consulting including conducting proactive network analysis, business needs assessment, network design (RFP, BOM), logical/physical diagrams, statements of works (SOW), contract negotiations, vendor management, technology standards, licenses, product lifecycle management and handling SLAs.
Routing/Switching Technologies - Cisco Routers ASRs/ISRs, Cisco Catalyst/Nexus, Juniper, Citrix, and H3C Routers & Switches, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Cisco IOS, STP, BPDU, CDP, ACL, NAT, PAT, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, VTP, SNMP, SMTP, TCP, Static Routing, VLAN Trunking, Multicast routing, HSRP, SVI, CEF, Portfast, VSS, VPCs.
Security/Firewalls Technologies - Cisco ASA 5500 series firewalls, Cisco Security Manager Suite, Cisco IPS/IDS, Cisco ISE, Cisco ASA firewall, Checkpoint Firewall, Sonic Firewall, Juniper SRX series, Palo Alto, AAA - TACACS+/RADIUS, SSH, VPN, SSL/IPSec, Internet Key Exchange Policy, Port Security, MAC Address Filtering, pfsence, Sophos UTM.
Wireless/Voice Technologies - Cisco WLC, IEEE 802.1x & 802.11, WLAN, WAP, AP, SSID, LWAPP, Aironet - VoIP, VoIP/SIP, CUCM, UCCM, UCCX, MGCP, RSTP, SCCP, STP, Quality of Service (QoS), PoE.
Monitoring/Data Center Technologies - Wireshark, Cacti, Nagios, Solarwinds, Ethereal, Orion, Remedy, F5 Big-IP LB (GTM/LTM), Citrix Netscaler, Cisco AnyConnect, Cisco Prime, Meraki Cloud-Based, SNMPv2, PTP, SFTP.
Server and Other Technologies - Windows NT Server & UP, AD, Microsoft Hyper-V Server, VMWare vCenter Server, AAA Server, IBM Blade Servers, Cisco 5100 series Blade Servers, Windows 3.11 & up to Windows 10 Enterprise, MS Office (all versions from 1995 & up), QuarkExpress, PageMaker, Photoshop, Apple OS from Apple IIe to Leapord, Linux Red Hat
- Senior engineer and technical lead responsible for the day to day management and support a 24/7 mission critical high availability LAN/WAN infrastructure that includes core, distribution and edge including ensure maximum uptime, meeting all mandated performance baselines and meeting all policies, procedures and compliances.
- Operational responsibilities include ensuring all administration/change requests activities are completed in a timely and proficient manner based on mandated policies and procedures with proper approvals and coordination and all support issues are handled in a timely and proficient manner while meeting internal SLA.
- Design/project management responsibilities includes being a key person in information gathering and needs analysis meetings, developing and handling design/implementation plans including coordinating with key stakeholders and third - party vendors to ensure that all projects are completing in a timely and proficient manner.
- Lead member of an enterprise engineering team responsible for the overall management, support and continuous design/reengineering of a 24/7, mission critical enterprise LAN/WAN environment that includes the corporate headquarters, data centers, disaster recovery facility, and branch offices.
- Oversee enterprise LAN/WAN architecture and implementation, troubleshooting, and support functions as required, such as business continuity planning, Migrations, new infrastructure deployments, and ongoing operational support for multiple sites nationwide.
- Member of a team of professionals responsible for implementations, administration/service requests, Tier 2/3 escalation support/ticket resolution, configurations, and troubleshooting in an enterprise LAN/WAN environment for datacenters, corporate, and WAN links.
- Technologies in network environment include but not limited to routers, switches, security firewalls, voice, wireless and related technologies along with various server/application administration, and remote setup.