- Professional with over 8 years of experience in administration, implementation, configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting of various technologies with proficiency in routing, enterprise switching, security & branch technologies.
- BGP, MPLS, OSPF, EIGRP, Route - maps, Prefix-lists, ACLs, Static Routing, Stub Routing, IPv4/6, ARP, TCP, UDP, NAT/PAT, Cisco ASR 1004/1002-HX/1001-X, ISR 4451/3845/2851 , Cisco IOS XRv, Meraki MX 450/100, Juniper SRX 340/210, Juniper vSRX, Cisco IOS XE, JunOS.
- VPC, VXLANs, VSS, StackWise, HSRP, VRRP, VLAN Trunking, SVI, Portchannel, STP, VTP, Portfast, BPDU Guard, UDLD, F5 Big-IP load balancers, LTM, Nexus 9K/7K/5K/3K/2K, Catalyst 6500/4500/3850/3750 X, Meraki 410/210/220, Juniper EX4200/2200, DHCP, CDP, ACL, QoS, SFP+, QSFP, NX-OS, IOS XE, JunOS, SolarWinds, Wireshark, Cacti, Nagios, Remedy, SNMP, DNS, SSH, FTP/SFTP
- Cisco ASA 5555-X/5508-X/ASAv/5510, Meraki MX 450/100, Cisco IPS/IDS, Cisco ISE, Juniper SRX 340/240, Juniper vSRX, Palo Alto 850/220/VM, ACLs, SSH, IPSecVPN, SSLVPN, MPLSVPN, AAA, TACACS+/RADIUS, 802.1x Authentication, Port Security.
- Cisco WLC 5500/3504, Cisco vWLC, Cisco 3702i/1852i/3602i/1142 APs, Cisco Meraki MR 42/33/20 APs, Cisco ISE, TACACS+/RADIUS, 802.1x Authentication, 802.11, WLAN, WAP, SSID, LWAPP, SMTP, VoIP/SIP, QoS, CUCM, UCCX, AWS, Cisco Meraki Cloud-based Dashboard, UPS & PDUs.
LAN/WAN Professional Network Engineer
- Member of a team of professionals responsible for administration, escalation support, ticket resolution and analysis of enterprise LAN/WAN environments for datacenters, WAN links, and branch offices.
- Specific Technologies handled include but not limited to Cisco ISRs/Meraki MX, Cisco Catalyst/Nexus Switches Cisco ASAs, Juniper EXs, Wireless LAN Controller, Access Points, Palo Alto (PAN) Firewalls, Nagios, Solar Winds, Cacti, Wireshark, VMware, Cisco Unified Communications Manager & Cisco Unity.
- Responsibilities included but not limited to day to day administration, support and proactive network analysis and timely communications with relevant technical and non-technical teams, management, and third-party vendors.
- Consultant responsible for project management including schematics, vendor relation, estimate and budgeting, resource planning, organizing and managing solution delivery team as well as developing strategies for brand and marketing including campaigns, events and PR.