- An IT professional with 12 years of experience who possesses a growth mindset, strong work ethic, is open to feedback, has excellent time management skills, and effective communication skills.
- Was the Team Lead for the workplace operations desktop team at the LANXESS Pittsburgh HQ site.
- Responsible for over 1,500 end users' desktops, laptops, and mobile devices which included 5 remote sites, as well as holding junior administrative roles in Active Directory, Lotus Notes, Citrix, Cisco Call Manager, and Unity.
IT Operations Analyst
- Set up 3 Hyper - V 2019 Servers and several 2016 virtual servers on the Hyper-V platform.
- Maintained servers through Microsoft Windows Admin Center.
- Assisted in the clean up of the file server including NTFS permissions and global groups.
- Maintained 3CX PBX and completed the basic certification.
- Assisted the desktop team with outstanding tickets.
- Deployed MDM to mobile devices, MV72 Cameras, Switches, and MX64 Firewalls with Cisco Meraki.
- Completed War Room project including cabling, switching, printer, TV’s, and desktop setup.
- Worked with Ideal Integrations to maintain Exchange 2016 server.
IT Operations Team Lead
- Team Lead for Windows 7 migration NAFTA region.
- Trained all onsite contractors for tier 1, 2, and 3 workplace operations responsibilities.
- Cisco Call Manager and Unity administration.
- Lotus Notes administration.
- VMware junior administration experience.
- Active Directory junior administration including permissions and account creations, collaborated with system administrators to implement and troubleshoot GPO's.
- Partnered with software vendors for tier 2 and tier 3 application integration into the LANXESS network.
- Created custom msi software with NPM Deployment Server including the ARL and LXS Light Show packages.
- Responsible for the deployment and maintenance of all software and hardware assets including laptops, desktops, and mobile devices.
- Developed SOPs for application installations and break fix scenarios.
- Trend Micro administrator responsible for virus and malware removal.
- WSUS administrator console access ensuring all endpoints have the correct updates.
- Configured Android and IOS mobile devices with corporate email and MDM Afaria software.
- Responsible for asset tracking of all desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.