- Senior Enterprise Content Manager OnDemand Professional wif over 20 years of proven accomplishments in Content Management, Application Design, Production Support, System Architecture, System Administration and Storage Solutions in a distributed environment.
- Self - motivated, experienced team builder, wif effective analytical and communication skills, seeking to provide teh best solutions and an excellent customer experiences.
VP of Technology and Content Management
- Performed teh lead role in teh design and implementation of multiple Enterprise Content Management OnDemand Archives. Each environment required teh highest levels of reliability, availability and performance for teh largest Bank by asset in teh US (a 2.6 Trillion Dollar fortune 25 company).
- Implemented a scalable CMOD environment to consolidate over 100 other content repositories and it remains teh designated enterprise solution for content management at Confidential .
- Worked closely wif IBM development resources to build out one of teh largest high performance OnDemand Archive at teh time, including database, server and storage metric validations.
- Installed, configured and tuned teh OnDemand applications (DB2, TSM, ODWEK) wif enterprise monitoring, alerting and automatic incident generation.
- Planned and implemented teh Records Management strategy, wif global taxonomy standards.
- Managed a team of ECM professionals to monitor, detect and resolve all problems impacting any of teh Enterprise Content Management and Filenet P8 Archives wif an ITIL framework.
- Worked wif FileNet P8 agile development teams to upgrade P8 (8.5) and implement case management.
- Supported Content Management as a cloud solution utilizing Websphere, J2EE and ReST to provide Content management as a services.
- Managed all disaster recovery and business resiliency testing for teh archives, wif proven successful simulated and actual disaster recovery experience.
- Gatheird business requirements and translated them into technical specifications to meet business goals.
- Worked closely wif team members to support all OD admin functions, including security, extracts, maintenance tasks and OD development.
- Implemented multiple Hardware and Software technology refreshes, wifin budget and wifout incident.
- Maintained all documentation and procedures for support teams and audit requirements.
- Perform hardware sizing, including server configurations, storage tiers and SAN architecture.
- Maintained, upgraded and evaluated a series of applications to provide customized solutions, including InfoPrint and custom in-house developed applications.
- Lead Hardware Architect: accomplished a server consolidation which increased performance, improved standardization and achieved a significant reduction in teh total cost of ownership.
- Senior System Administrator for international server support, providing 24/7 coverage for AIX servers.
- Maintain, upgrade, continually monitor and perform problem determination for all server hardware.
- Successfully refreshed all EMC direct attached storage wif an enterprise Storage Area Network solution.
System Administrator / System Architect (UNIX Hardware / Vendor Applications)
- Perform all system administration functions for teh auditor's office on distributed UNIX platforms.
- Backups, OS upgrades, Firmware upgrades, performance monitoring, disk design, security setup, print services, hardware maintenance, scheduling, and more.
- Team lead for a successful implementation server and storage.
- Project Manager for Confidential business continuity and recovery.
- Produced operations manual, database backup schedules, Tivoli administrative task and scripts.
- Developed, Managed, consult on and performed problem resolutions and change management.
Applications Programmer / Analyst, System Consulting Services
- Implemented an Integrated Fund Accounting System for teh third largest county in teh U.S.
- Strengthened team and communication skills as an integral part of team which relocated for deployment
- Consulted on and performed: Security setup, software installation, migration, change-management procedures, helpdesk procedures, performance tuning, problem resolution, and UNIX and DB training.
Operating systems: UNIX (AIX, Linux, HPUX, DGUX), Windows
Languages: UNIX ksh scripting, Perl, SQL, SPL, java
Software: Enterprise Content Manager (OnDemand), TSM, DB2, Filenet P8, Visio, Microsoft Office Suite