- Having 6 years 4 - month experience in Embedded Systems design development and testing. Experience in Automotive Infotainment domain in Media for development of USB, IPOD, media, SDS (speech), telematic.
- Hands on experience on C, C++, Embedded C/C++, OOAD, UML and various design patterns like singleton, factory, observer, command, MVC, Proxy and others.
- Good exposure of complete software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Good exposure of working on various phases of SDLC like requirement analysis, high and low level design, development, coding, and verification.
- Excellent hands on experience on unit testing tool Vector Cast and Configuration management tool Rational Team Concert(RTC)
- Hands on Object Oriented Programming Methodology (OOPs), Design patterns, UML diagrams.
- Good knowledge and extensive experience in programming, analysis and debugging
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall Software Development Process Models Proposing suitable architecture and design options for a given problem and very active in technical reviews
- Worked on various IPC mechanisms like Semaphore, mutex, message queues, shared memory etc.
- Experienced in multithreaded (POSIX/QNX/ERCOS) application.
- Work experience with CAN, I2C, SPI, LIN protocols over Linux platform
- Analysing and resolving the critical post-live issues efficiently in the middle of the existing software development schedule and reducing the overall cost of maintenance
- Interfacing with clients on technical issues, understanding the business and end-user requirements, constraints and priorities
- Self-motivated, hardworking and goal-oriented, with excellent debugging, documentation and presentation skills.
- A quick learner, enthusiastic with a great passion for problem solving skills.
Micro Controllers: NEC V850, Infineon TC1767
Programming Languages: C/C++, Assembly, Python, STL, OOPS
Protocols & Standards: CAN, I2C, SPI, KWP2000
UML Design Tools: IBM Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect, Microsoft Visio
Requirement Management Tool: DOORS
Configuration Management Tools: GIT, Clear Case, Clear Quest, Integrity
RTOS: QNX 6.2, Vx-Works5.5, POSIX, ERCOS
Testing Tools: CANoe, Canalyzer
Project Management Tools: Microsoft Project Professional (MPP)
Electrical Schematics Drawing tools: MS-Visio, SEE-XP
Change Management Tools: GIT, Clear Case, VSS
Project Management Tool: MS - MPP
IDE: IAR, QNX Momentics
Confidential - Houston, TX
- Design and development of Middleware module that receives CAN data
- Integration of AppFramework module with other services running on infotainment head unit.
- Design and development of Phone, Audio, Navigation and Climate modules
- Coordinating with team members working on aggregator module
- Coordination between various team cross functional team for dependency
- Creating Test Cases for various modules.
- Involved in V&V of various Infotainment modules integrated in cluster like Phone, Audio, Navigation and Climate.
- Understanding of the Network Operating System and other requirements for every feature.
- Bench Testing and bug logging
Language/OS/Tools: C/C++, QML, DOORS, GIT, OOPS, QNX Momentics 4.7, Git, Infineon TC1767, QAC, CAN, CANOe
Confidential - Bothell, WA
- Involved in System Feature list development, requirement analysis, high-level and low-level design, estimation, software development and unit testing.
- Code implementation of various features like Tuning, Scanning, Ensemble and station seek up/down etc.
- Worked in Application layer that interact with CAN network to get live car and sensor data which is used to display on HMI layer.
- Design and development of the Infotainment features of USB and IPOD features
- Implemented the change requests from customer
- Fixed the issues in Rhapsody model
- Fixed the HMI issues for the Phone component
- Implemented the QML based screens for engineering mode, software updates, and phone component
- Effort estimation and Task breakdown for change requests
- Unit testing using CANATA
Language/OS/Tools: C/C++, QML, QT QNX 6.5.0, Rhapsody, QNX momentics 4.7, Windows, Git, JIRA, Harmony, CANATANEC V850, Bullseye, VectorCast, Rational Test Real Time (RTRT), CAN, KWP2000, Canalyzer
- Requirements gathering, planning and delivery of Bluetooth module to the customer.
- Requirement analysis, design and implementation of Bluetooth module.
- Root Cause Analysis and fixing of error SCRs for other modules like USB/Media, HMI, Bluetooth, SWC, Cluster display.
- Conduct daily sync calls with onsite manager, systems and test engineers for tracking & update of implementation & issues status.
- Co-ordinate with multiple sites (Sweden, Mexico & US) across the globe.
- Achieved flawless launch of bluetooth module Converting output file of the test bench into a format to be readable by the analysis program
Language/OS/Tools: C/C++,QNX, ERCOS, DOORS, Clear Case, Design Patterns, IAR, Clear Case, SAF7753HV
Embedded System Engineer
- Design the Application of Internet radio service
- Developed Various component logic such as Mood Tuner
- Create GUI objects by Interface builder & Create GUI based application.
- Debugging and Testing of the application.
- Reporting the Deviations with the Test Specification of the Software.
- Conducted formal and informal product design reviews
Language/OS/Tools: C/C++, Freescale iMX51/53, VSS