- My objective is to find a senior virtualization position that will allow me to relocate.
- I am seeking this type of opportunity in California State and I am open to the entire state at this point.
- I am a loyal and positive team player.
- I bring initiative, and a motivating can - do attitude.
- I believe in knowledge sharing and two person integrity.
- I also support professional growth around me by serving as a coach and mentor my colleagues when requested.
Confidential, Albuquerque, NM
Senior Virtualization Engineer/ Admin
- I designed, presented to leadership, and deployed our enterprise Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop 7.9 with multiple controllers and clustered SQL backend. I created arrays of shared hosted desktops containing departmental software which is reducing overall helpdesk tickets. I manage Citrix studio, Citrix storefront, Citrix Director and our Citrix Netscaler.
- I also troubleshoot Citrix / Vmware / Netscaler / networking technical issues when they arise.
- I designed, presented to leadership, and deployed our enterprise ESXi 6.0 hypervisors on Dell Blade M630 Chasses, and I stood up our vCenter and vCenter Operations Manager.
- I also configured our necessary distributed switching for server vlans. I coordinated with UNMH for storage assignment and had our necessary LUNs allocated.
- I performed the migrations of physical servers to the virtual environment.
- I created server 2012 templates and SQL server templates for fast deployment. I monitor our vCenter environment using vCenter Operations Manager.
- I designed our Active Directory Organization Units with regards to correlating group policies with each containers.
- I lead the redesign project and I presented my architecture design to leadership and presented to UNMH for security review.
- I am highly skilled in PowerShell and I created various scripts to pull environmental variables from Active Directory as needed to make intelligent decisions regarding AD objects.
- I designed, presented to leadership, and deployed enterprise WSUS server for servers and clients to manage patching on a schedule for servers. This WSUS repository replaced the failed enterprise SCCM patching methodology. The patching process is now automated for our enterprise.
- I designed, presented to leadership and deployed our enterprise windows deployment server. This system is designed as a Discover Boot process, opposite of the standard PXE broadcast because SCCM was already in place but failing. Clients boot to a usb that points to our WDS server.
- I designed and deployed many of our 2008/2012/2014/2016 SQL Servers. I set maintenance plans for these as well as offer support to other team members as to how to better manage their SQL environment. I am also tier 3 support to our SQL team.
- I deployed VEEAM for our virtual servers and managed our virtual backups. I also coordinated with UNMH for a secondary Commvault backup to be installed on each server for data backups in addition to system state.
Confidential, Albuquerque, NM
Senior Systems Administrator
- I designed, deployed and managed Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop 6.5 and 7.0 in different customer locations with multiple controllers and clustered SQL backend.
- I created and published shared hosted desktops for use with XenApp / XenDesktop in vCenter 6. I created server gold disk images with Citrix Provisioning Services for the Citrix server farm.
- I also troubleshoot Citrix / Vmware / F5 or networking technical issues when they arise.
- I designed, deployed and managed VMware vSphere 5.5 ESXi hosts on Cisco UCS.
- I deployed new VMs from templates, clone machines and P2V, V2V servers as necessary.
- I configured and delivered virtual desktops using VMware View 6 to over 300+ clients. I also created group policies to restrict the virtual desktops.
- I perform capacity monitoring and planning using vCenter Operations Manager, and monitor EMC VNX5200 and HP ProLiant clusters for management of the VDI Platform.
- I also managed our failover site with VMware Site Recovery Manager and I tested failovers regularly.
- I created group policies, managed objects and attributes in AD using ADSI Edit, update DNS records, I also created forward and reverse lookups for servers.
- I designed and deployed our SCCM 2012 and WSUS. I created advertisements and packages for collections within an SCCM 2012 environment. I also deployed the software packages and I setup SCCM software self-service web portal, and web reporting features.
- I managed the Exchange 2013 DAG mail servers. I performed periodic updates and patching and troubleshoot when necessary.
- I deployed and managed 2008/2012 SQL Servers and clustered SQL servers. I configured SQL Server SQL Spotlight for the SQL environment and also created maintenance plans using SQL Server Management Studio.
- I deployed and managed EMC VNX5200 which was 100TB of storage. I troubleshoot storage issues, provision storage and upgraded versions of the firmware.
- I deployed and managed, Avamar client software. I use Avamar tools to perform system monitoring, maintenance, capacity management, and/or troubleshoot backups and restore files as necessary.
Confidential, Kirtland, NM
Senior Systems Administrator
- I managed of over 50 base help desk units, responsibilities include communication with system admins and from each unit and ensure each unit comply.
- I applied and updated DISA/DOD STIG settings to servers, and documented all security related settings for each individual server in production.
- I managed VMware vCenter Server 5.5 on IBM Blade ESXi hosts and Cisco UCS. I installed and managed vCenter Operations Manager. I deployed VMs, clone VMs, created snapshots and templates, P2V, V2V as necessary.
- I managed objects in AD and attributes using ADSI Edit.
- I created various scripts to pull environmental variables from Active Directory as needed to make decisions regarding AD objects.
- I created advertisements and packages for collections within an SCCM 2012 environment. I planned and deployed the rollout of all software changes.
- I deployed and managed our WDS server for enterprise windows deployment for PXE boot. I created and managed system images also.
- I installed and configure 2008/2012 SQL Servers. I also configure SQL Server Management Studio for backups and maintenance.
- Manage storage aspects of new server integrations. Troubleshooting storage issue with Netapp FAS2220 storage, HP StorageWorks Enterprise Virtual Array (EVA) 8400 and HP 4400 Enterprise Virtual Array totaling 30TB. I installed and configured SnapMirror for NetApp replication.
- I performed storage monitoring, capacity planning and I created and assigned LUNs as necessary using HP Command View EVA and Netapp OnCommand.
- I configured and managed Commvault backups and restore files from tape libraries when necessary.
Confidential, Albuquerque, NM
- I deployed and managed Citrix XenApp 6.5 for many different clients. I deploy applications using XenApp 6.5 and I created and assign delivery groups accordingly. I configured shared hosted desktops using Server 2008 Terminal Services in a VMware environment.
- I deployed and managed many different VMware infrastructures for different clients. I created data stores on different platform for clients and manage their storage. I created and deploy template server VMs, and perform P2V migrations where necessary.
- I deployed and managed Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 servers, for over 25 different businesses. I served as the IT Manager for each location. My duties include future IT infrastructure planning, deployment and annual budget estimating.
- I created Org Units for these companies and managed their objects and created group policies for their infrastructure where applicable.
- I created various scripts to pull environmental variables from Active Directory as needed to make intelligent decisions regarding AD objects and patching.
- I deployed and managed WSUS servers for each location and create group policies to deploy patches and updates to servers for over 20 client sites
- I deployed and managed multiple WDS servers for client management at each site for over 20 client sites. I created and manage system images for each site.
- I deployed and managed Exchange servers ranging from 2003/2007/2010/ 2013 and clustered exchange servers. I also performed exchange migrations, updates and patches and troubleshoot when necessary.
- I deployed and managed 2005/2008/2012 SQL Servers. I also configured SQL Studio Management for backups and maintenance for over 20 sites.
- I provisioned storage at client sites and managed storage capacity planning.
- I deployed and managed NetBackup, Backup Exec, Commvault client software. Perform data restores as needed.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes