- Senior Security & Network Specialist possessing over 13 years of experience in the design, configuration & administration of network & security related products and services.
- Excellent communication and interaction skills with a variety of customers including end - users, technical support and IT executives
- Excellent management and leadership skills with small teams
- Skilled at understanding customer needs and developing solutions to meet those needs
- Experienced in conducting presentations of new products
- Experienced in managing projects of various sizes
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptable to multiple, changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressures and to meet tight deadlines
Firewalls: Checkpoint NGX (R65, R61 & R70,R77), UTM - 1, Nokia IPSO, Crossbeam, NetScreen, Cisco ASA, IP Filter (Linux), ACLs
VPNs: Checkpoint, Cisco
Firewall Audit: Redseal, Algosec
Botnet Protection: Fireye
Proxy Servers& Web Filter: Bluecoat, Squid, Surfcontrol
Authentication: RSA Ace Server/SecurID, RADIUS, Cisco Secure Access Control Server (ACS)
SIEM: HP Arcsight
IPS/IDS: Sourcefire, Checkpoint IPS, Cisco Firepower, Palo Alto Firewall
Vulnerability Scanner: Ncircle, Nessus, Core Impact
DOS Attacks: ARBOR
Endpoint Encryption: Symantec DLP (Data Loss Prevention)
Monitoring: Spectrum, Ciscoworks, HP Openview, Nagios, Big Brother and others.
Operating System: Strong skill levels in UNIX, LINUX and Windows
Confidential, Bethlehem, PA
Senior Security Engineer - Firewall Engineer
- Working with AWS
- Working with Checkpoint Firewalls, Cisco ASA, CSM and Symantec Firewalls
- Checkpoint IPS/IDS, Cisco Firpower.
- Algosec to monitor firewall changes, Risky rules, unused rules and rules cleanup.
- Cleanup Firewall rules with Algosec.
- Working with Cisco ACS for all security device access and ISE
- Configured and working with Backbox to backup all security devices.
- Working with AWS Cloud. AWS are connected through AT&T Netbond.
- Working with Splunk for Logging.
- Supporting vpn on Cisco ASA SSL VPN
- Supporting vendor Site to site vpn tunnels on Checkpoint.
- Monitoring Health alerts of Firewalls & all security Devices through Spectrum and Nagios.
- Working with Bluecoat Proxies and Cloud Proxies for all the website access for users.
Confidential, Moorestown, New Jersey
Senior Security Engineer - Firewall Engineer
- Worked with Firewall changes and daily troubleshooting calls.
- Worked with Cisco ASA Firewalls for maintain and building tunnels for users working from home office
- Supported home users and vendors on F5 SSL VPN.
- Monitored IPS/IDS alerts from Sourcefire & Enterasys Dragon and working to remediate with ACLS, Tcpwrappers and Iptables.
- Worked with Symantec DLP(data loss Prevention)
- Cleaning up unused and risky rules
- Using Loglogic and Splunk for Logs and TTS Remedy for Ticketing.
- Monitoring SIEM HP Arcsight for security alerts and working to remediate them.
- Worked with Arbor to remediate DOS attacks.
- Worked with active vulnerability scans with Ncircle and Core Impact
Confidential, Palo Alto, California
Security Engineer - Firewall Engineer
Environment: Several thousand servers DMZ Development zone with customers.
- Worked on Checkpoint Firewalls, and Cisco ASA.
- Replacement project of checkpoint to Application Firewall Palo Alto Firewall Managing DMZ consisting of thousands of servers
- VPN support for checkpoint and F5 SSL Firepass
- Monitoring Vulnerability scanner Ncircle alerts and working with system owners to remediate.
- Aruba Security wireless Network
- Wireshark. TCP dump, snort, Nmap, Nessus and others
- Anti Malware and Botnet device Fireye
- Network Monitoring tools Spectrum.
- Working experience with LAN Routers with OSPF
- Load balancers F5 Big IP
Confidential, San Francisco, California
- Administering and configuring Checkpoint Firewall, Cisco switches and routers
- Virus protection with MacAfee Orchestrator.
- Web & Email Security with Surfcontol.
- Monitoring Vulnerability scanning with Nmap
- Monitoring logs from IDS
- RSA troubleshooting
- Hardening Linux and windows boxes.
- Responsible for Network Systems Security (user access, security barriers & protection, intrusion detection, etc.) Establish and enforce adequate security policies and standard operating procedures
- Assist in maintenance of disaster recovery plan/procedures including but not limited to daily, weekly and monthly backups
- Network Monitoring through Big Brother
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes