- Many years of Information Technology (IT) experience with vast work exposure in software packaging, hardware/network troubleshooting and OS imaging. A proven capability for enhancing personal knowledge, team knowledge and utilizing over 16 years of experience in several areas of IT.
- Microsoft Server 2003/2008
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows XP
- Windows 97/98
- Windows 3.1
- Novell NetWare 4.11
- Novell NetWare 5.0
- NW Link/IPX
- Active Directory Administration
- Group Policy Administration
- SCCM Deployment /Monitoring
- MS Office 97
- MS Office 2003
- MS Office 2007
- MS Office 2010
- MS Office 2013
- Office 365
- Corel WordPerfect 8
- SAP R/3
- Admin Studio 9
- Admin Studio 11.5/InstallShield 11.5
- Admin Studio 2012/InstallShield 2012
- Admin Studio 2013/InstallShield 2013
- Admin Studio 2015/InstallShield 2015
- SCCM 2012
- SCCM 2007/R3
- MDT (Microsoft Deployment ToolKit)
- AIK (Microsoft Windows Automated Installation Kit)
- ADK (Microsoft Assessment & Deployment Kit)
- LanDesk Management Suite 6
- LanDesk Management Suite 9.95
- Altiris 5.5 Management Suite
- BMC Software Management (12.0.0)
- Lotus Notes 8.0.2
- Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit
- Research and package COTS and internal based software for automated deployment.
- Learn Software’s purpose and deployment capabilities/options.
- Document the customizations and changes during the packing process.
- Adhere to procedures for testing applications prior to deployment.
- Utilize Flexera Admin Studio (InstallShield) and/or WiseScript Package Editor as a wrapper for deployment.
- Write scripts via Powershell, VBScript, Batch scripting and InstallScript to assist with wrapper deployment
- Create custom deployment packages in SCCM 2012 via in a large enterprise environment.
- Configuration Manager to launch queries and reports to assist in the deployment of the package.
- Create Deployments and Deployment Types in Applications and Packages sections.
- Provide VMWare application build and support for the secure PCI environment.
- Perform Peer Review testing of colleagues’ application packaging process.
- Provide higher Tier support for software issues.
- Architect and design Windows 7 OS for deployment to multiple system models by utilizing VMWare to build/maintain the GOLD image.
- Download and maintain driver repository for automation of driver installs during deployment.
- Create and update application installations for automatic deployment to images.
- Perform patch management on deployment WIM file.
- Assist in research and resolution of issues encountered in the customer’s environment.
- Assigned to assist with management of systems and deploy application updates and new installs via BMC (Business Service Management).
- Assigned to manage the Client upgrade of BIT9 clients by utilization of the BIT9 Console for systems in a locked - down environment..
- Complete Active Directory Cleanup
- Disabled and deleted unused computer accounts.
- Moved active systems to correct containers in AD and ensured GPO correctly administered
- Maintained and restructured group file shares.
- Assist in other MDT Structure and Desktop Designs for various additional Pharmaceuticals customers onsite.
- Provide application builds and deployment strategy for local desktop support.
- Troubleshoot and advise on issues associated with customer build request.
- Assist with cleanup and mobility management of Sales Force IPADs by administering in AirWatch.
- Begin Windows 10 WIM deployment via MDT in a Sandbox environment.