- IT Professional with over 10 years of experience in engineering, design, deployment, administration, documentation and troubleshooting in 24/7 mission critical enterprise environments with that includes proficiency in routing, switching, security, firewalls, voice, wireless and data center technologies.
- Proven background and experience in reviewing design documents and implementing/deploying technologies including provisioning, deploying, configuration, validation and documentation in a timely and proficient manner based on following internal policies and procedures and mandated compliances.
- Strong proficiency with administration and support including handling change requests, Tier 2 and 3 escalated tickets based on service level agreements (SLA) and documentation administration.
- Work well independently and in a team environment including verbal and written communications with technical and non - technical professionals, third party vendors/service providers and clients.
- Proven skills as subject matter expert (SME) to both technical and non-technical professionals including acting as advisor/mentor for various technical, professional and operational activities.
TECHNICAL SKILLS DETAIL:
Routing/Switching Technologies: Cisco Routers ASRs/ISRs, Cisco Catalyst/Nexus, Juniper, Citrix, H3C and HP Routers & Switches, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Cisco IOS, Spanning Tree Protocol, BPDU, CDP, ACL, NAT, PAT, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, VTP, SNMP, SMTP, ARP, TCP, UDP, Static Routing, Stub Routing, VLAN Trunking, VXLANs, Multicast routing, HSRP, SVI, CEF, Etherchannel, Portfast, VSS, VPC.
Security/Firewalls Technologies: Cisco ASA 5500 series firewalls, Cisco Security Manager Suite, Cisco FWSM, Cisco IPS/IDS, Cisco ISE, Cisco ASA 1000V cloud firewall, Checkpoint Firewall, Juniper SRX series, Palo Alto, AAA - TACACS+/RADIUS, SSH, VPN, IPSec, SSL/IPSec, Port Security, MAC Address Filtering.
Wireless/Voice Technologies: Cisco WLC, IEEE 802.1x & 802.11, WLAN, WAP, AP, SSID, LWAPP, Aironet - Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP), VoIP/SIP, CUCM, UCCX, RSTP, STP, Quality of Service (QoS), PoE.
Monitoring/Data Center/Servers/APPS: Wireshark, Cacti, Nagios, SolarWinds, Cisco Security Manager Suite, Remedy - VMWare, F5, Citrix NetScaler, Microsoft Windows Server NT, 2000, 2003, Exchange, Cisco Prime, Meraki, SNMP, DNS, DHCP, FTP, Telnet, HTTP(S), SMTP, PTP, SFTP, RDP, AWS.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE DETAIL:
LAN/WAN Professional Network Consultant
- Member of a team responsible for onsite LAN/WAN support deployment and configurations of routers, switches, wireless, firewalls and related LAN/WAN technologies.
- Proficiency in Cisco Router 2621; Cisco 891, 1841, 2801, 2851 Integrated Services Router; Cisco Catalyst Switches 3500, 3550, 4500; Cisco ASA 5505, 5510; Cisco Nexus 1k, 2k, 5k; Juniper EX2200-C Switch; F5 Big IP Version 11.6.0; Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Version 8.6; Cisco Unity Express Versions 7.0.6; Cisco 2106 Wireless LAN Controller; Cisco Aironet 11x Access Point; Palo Alto PA-2020 Firewall, Nagios, Solar Winds Orion, Cacti, Wireshark.
Senior Network Engineer
- Member of an engineering team that worked in the technology service provide division that porovide implementation, deployment and escalation support services to major clients of ABB.
- Specific responsibilities included setup/configuration, deployment, monitoring, analysis, change request, Tier 2 escalation support and documentation for various LAN/WAN network enterprise infrastructures.
- Areas of the network included data center, WAN connectivity, client’s corporate campus area networks and remote location including branch offices, stores, manufacturing and distribution centers.
Network Consultant /Engineer
- Member of a field team of engineers responsible for implementation/deployment, along with as needed escalation support, documentation of various IP based networking technologies.
- Specific activities handled but not limited to reviewing statements of work (SOW), provisions, handling configurations, testing and validation along with post implementation support.
- Responsible for various deployment activities including setup, installation, and configuration and as needed support of various enterprise technologies along with general administration including handling change requests.
- Specific responsibilities reactive monitoring, installation, configuration, testing, validation and documentation.
Field Engineer / Administrator
- Member of a team responsible for wiring, installation, support and troubleshooting of various technologies.
- Additional responsibilities included being a technical lead to other professionals including acting as subject matter expert for various networking technologies to other engineers. .