SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Over 14 years of experience in Cisco and extensive exposure in integration of contact center, voice and recording solutions, networking environments.
- Experienced contact center engineer wif extensive Cisco ICM, UCCE, CVP, CTI/CTIOS, IPT, IVR, VOIP, VXML and Aspect ACD background
- Experience in design, installing, configuring, and troubleshooting global networks utilizing multi - vendor routers and switches
- Configuring QoS on teh voice gateways
- Experience wif H.323, MGCP, SIP Gateways, SRST & VOIP Trunks
- Extensive noledge in developing test plans, procedures, and testing Various LAN/WAN Products and Protocols
- Strong understanding and troubleshooting of PSTN issues
- Strong understanding of Network technologies such as protocol, routing, QOS
- Extensive experience & noledge of UNIX/ LINUX/ Windows OS, Computer hardware & peripheral support
- Expertise wif system integration, Computer/ Telecomm Network and System Administration
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries and maintained mainframe systems (Tandem)
- Exceptional organization and communication skills able to translate highly technical concept into common sense
- Accustomed to working in fast paced environments wif teh ability to work and think quickly, able to grasp new ideas. Exemplary customer support skills
- Accurate, discreet, analytical, cope wif pressure, flexible, able to prioritize, adaptable, meet deadlines, co-operative, ability to take new challenges
- Experience wif communicating wif customers and solving complex problems in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team building skills.
- Backed by an excellent educational background.
CISCO Tools: Cisco UC software Unified CM (Call Manager), Unity (unity, unity connection and unity express), CiscoContact Center Express (UCCX), CISCO IPT, VXML, IVR, CVP, Cisco WebEx,Cisco Unified meeting place
Other UC features: CiscoCME, H323, MGCP, SIP gateways. SIP trunking, CUBE.
Cisco UC devices: Cisco UC Devices 796x, 797x Phones, Third Gen Phones, RT 99xx Phones.
Operating Systems: Red Hat/Centos LINUX, Solaris, SCO UNIX, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Novell NetWare, Windows 8/7/VISTA/XP/98/95, Microsoft DOS
Servers: Windows WDS Server for deploying images to workstations and servers, Windows WSUS Server for deploying updates and patches to workstations and servers, Exchange Server 2010, SharePoint 2007, Intel based LINUX Servers, SUN Sparc Servers, HP/IBM UNIX Servers, Clustering & RAID
Topologies / Protocol: Cisco IOS, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, FTP, TFTP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, SMTP, SNMP, RIP, VLAN, VPN, NWLink, IPX/SPX, NetBIOS, NetBEUI, Hubs, Switches, Routers (Cisco 2500/2520/2900/4500), Remote Access, Ethernet, X.25, VOIP, Wireless LAN and T1
Database: SQL Server, Oracle, MS-Access & TUXEDO
Software: C, C++, COBOL, DSP, Shell scripting, Assembly language
Virtualization: Server 2008, Windows Hyper-V, VMware workstation 8/9
CISCO UCCE/IPT Consultant
- Working on Cisco UCCE ICM scripting
- Development of routing and admin scripts as per login
- Responsible for teh Day-1 implementation, configuration and support of variousCISCOUnified Communication products
- Configuration of variables, Call types and Dial Numbers
- Handle and co-ordinate in roll outs for different regions and businesses
- Working on PoC of Call routing simulator project for simulation of routing logic scenarios for large call flows
- Cisco IPT Design, Implementation, Support, Administration for Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco IOS Telephony Router Configuration and Implementation
- Performing systems upgrades as IPT/UCCE Engineer
- Performs analysis of complex UCCE call flow designs and executes all phases of project delivery including Design of call flow, development of IVR, implementation and handover
- Final validation checking for project rolls outs before cutovers from Avaya to Cisco ICM scripting
- Design validation of call flows and reviewing Cisco ICM call flows
- Cut over testing wif end to end team before go live
- Building ICM scripts for different line of business wif complex logic
- Creating design collaterals and leading team for UC/UCC projects
- Performing VOIP Cutover to convert old local site based routing to new centralized SIP Trunking.
- Configuring Route Patterns, Route partition, Calling Search Space, Translation patterns, SIP Trunks, CUCM Group, Device pool, AAR configurations changes, and SNR setting changes.
- Converting MGCP based VG224 to SIP based VG224. Removing old configs and adding new SIP based configs both in CUCM side as well VG224 IOS side.
- VOIP Gateway configs - T1 link, Trunk, dial-peer configuration changes.
- Provide Technical Support For IP Telephony Solutions for Existing UCCE Expansion Projects
- Performed primary programing in ICM for migration from Avaya to IPCC, then to UCCE
- Maintained business routing rules and implemented in ICM
- Responsible for integration to WFM and call recording platform
- Responsible for integration wif Nuance IVR and CVP. Also responsible for CTIOS
- Troubleshooting & fixing if any issues on SIP site cutover.
- Taking requirements for different line of business and implementing in Variant for recording
- Training new resources for Cisco UCCE, ICM scripting and contact center.
CISCO UCCE Consultant
- Supported multiple production UCCE environments utilizing: Intelligent Call Management (ICM) 4.x to 8.x, Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise 8.5 Customer Voice Portal (CVP) 4.x to 8.x, IP-IVR, Unified Management Portal (UCMP), and Unified Call Manager (UCM) 4.x to 8.x, Unified IS and Intelligence Center (CUIS/CUIC), and Unity Connections.
- Responsible for Management of UCCE supporting 500 Agents in 3 countries.
- Involved in Corporate processes including Use Case Scenarios and Responsibility Matrix for Technical Support, Contact Centers, Agency, Cisco UC products, Cisco Routing and Switching products,CTIOS.
- Supported several UCCX (Unified Contact Center Express) environments.
- Maintained, supported, developed and ICM and CVP Studio (VXML) scripts.
- Implemented complicated CVP VXML scripts, interfacing wif external Web services and developed custom Action & Decision elements using Java
- Implemented ICM call routing script integration to legacy TDM ACDs using Translation Routes.
- Administer VOIP Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM) / Call Manager 7.x/8.x, UCCX 7.x/8.x, UNITY Connection 8.x, Cisco Unified Presence
- Developed complex queries for reporting using CUIS.
- Design, deploy and maintain one of teh largest UCCE deployments on UCCE 8.5.
- Interface wif other groups wifin to provide a fully supported enterprise voice and date solution.
- Perform training for new employees and current employees.
- Review and maintain a 24x7x365 staff schedule.
Confidential, Sterling, VA.
CISCO UCCE/IPT Consultant
- Supported multi-site production Cisco Call Enterprise Manager 4.X, UCCX (IPCCX) Express 4.X, Cisco Emergency
- Used reporting tools as CUIS/CUIC for reporting
- Used ICM for Scripting.
- Implemented international call restrictions to reduce toll fraud.
- Integration wif E911 system for our corporate buildings.
- Implementation of Witness voice recording software.
- Monitored UC & UCCE system and components.
- Performed VOIP UC & UCCE sector configuration and service administration
- Worked on Incident, Problem, and Change Management.
- Troubleshooted & provided L1, L2 supports for all UC or IPT & UCCE issues.
- Configuration of IP Phones, Extension Mobility profiles, End user profiles, Voice mail profiles.
- Troubleshooted Incidents (Tickets) to ensure day to day business issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Implemented change requests for UC applications and work along wif vendors/ client wherever change coordination are required.
- Implemented Cisco solutions such as Cisco CUCM, Unity Connect.
- Cisco Contact Center Enterprise 8.5 Design, Implementation, Administration and ICM Scripting
- Resolved networking issues in IPT engineering applications by diagnosis and troubleshooting at Level 3.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center ICM Scripting including Custom scripting to solve complex business problems
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Scripting.
- Performed ongoing research of new products in increased functionality, usability, and reliability of teh Cisco VoIP system.
Confidential ., NJ.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Provided support to system users for Windows Operating System.
- Responsibilities include Hardware Maintenance, System Installation, Configuration, Desktop user profile migration, Active Directory and Network Troubleshooting, Citrix Support and application related issues
- Performed troubleshooting in Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007 and Microsoft Outlook.
- Worked wif virus and spyware related issue. Installation of Symantec Antivirus software.
- Provided Support for Blackberry Device, standalone and network Printers, Remote Access users and Network related issue.
- Installed software, configured and tested PC’s, analyzed functionality of preipheral appendages.
- Provided technical support for hardware and software troubleshooting on teh phone.
- Work on Remedy 5.1 Ticketing system
- Provided level I, II, Helpdesk/Desktop Support for End users wif Software/Hardware issues wif all workstations, laptop and server in teh corporate building and satellite offices over teh phone or in person.
- Assisted Windows user wif Access related issues such as password reset and profile updates.
- Participated in teh installation and configuration of peripherals like scanner, modem, router, printer etc.
- Symantec Ghost for deployment and maintenance of end user workstations.
- Did troubleshooting in Microsoft Office XP, Office 2003 and Microsoft Outlook
- Worked wif Remote Control utilities to resolve client issues.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Environmental support for .net framework under Windows platforms
- Support reported incidents wif web-sites /infrastructure (Level 3 support - Response and resolution)
- Provide support in Root Cause Analysis (problem and incident tickets)
- Support application deployments ( New releases, Enhancements, Version upgrades, Migrations) for Dev, Integration, QA, Production and DR
- Installation and configuration in all application environments ( Dev, Integration, QA, Production and DR)
- Provide monitoring and support during performance testing of infrastructure and applications.
- Log analysis for trends related to potential issues
- Maintaining documentation and troubleshooting guides
- To provide status reporting on tickets trends and issues.
- Participate in backup, recovery, DR plans for documenting teh process and testing
- Maintain and update teh run book ( documentation)
- Process documentation for level1, level2 and level3 technicians
- Escalation support for pervasive problems (Stability, Performance, Outage trends)
- Coordinate and drive vendors issue resolution; this involves bringing multiple vendors to teh table to determine root cause of issues and to take corrective actions
- Provide accurate and timely problem/outage reporting both to customers and executive management.Deployment:
- Stress and Performance testing support: Setting teh performance counters & scheduling teh S&P test and monitoring relevant statistics during teh test (if requested by user)
- SSL Certificate renewal: Managing and maintaining of SSL Certificate renewal for websites.
- DR Failover Activity: Supporting teh failover activities for various applications by attending teh failover conference meeting and preparing teh required documentation for teh failover testDocumentation: Managing and maintaining various documentations related to server OS version, application environment inventory.
- List of Applications vs. LOB
- ROS guides
- Server Inventory
- Outages: Working on outage tickets, providing resolution and working towards root cause determination
- Troubleshooting: Troubleshooting teh various problems associated wif Web Services and ApplicationsOther Support Task: Other support tasks include assisting AD team in scheduled production changes, preparation of performance monitoring report, automation of deployments via scripting, coordinating wif vendors etc.