- Network Engineer with 6+ years of experience in configuration and implementation of Routing, Switching, Wireless and Security technologies.
- Strong numeric, interpretative and diagnostic skills; able to communicate effectively with cross - functional teams.
Routing & switching protocols: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP V2, RIP, HSRP, VTP, STP.
Security: Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Checkpoint
Network Design: Visio, OmniGraffle
Monitoring tools: Wireshark, Solar Winds
- Implementing, optimizing and testing of static and dynamic routing protocols such as RIPv2, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP.
- Knowledge on BGP configuration for CE and PE MPLS routers.
- Configuration and maintenance of OSPF protocol which was the enterprise IGP.
- Configured route re-distribution and AAA authentication on Cisco routers and switches.
- Knowledge on Versa SDWAN solutions.
- Knowledge on Amazon Web Services(AWS), VPC peering, configuring servers on AWS, establishing connectivity to AWS through direct connect.
- Experience on Checkpoint Firewalls(R75,R77.20,R77.30), ASA (5540/5550) Firewalls. Implemented Security Policies using ACL,NAT rules, IPSEC, SSL, VPN, IPS/IDS, AAA (TACACS+ &RADIUS).
- Configured IPSEC Peer VPN Tunnel on Checkpoint, ASA and Palo Alto firewalls.
- Configured URL filtering, security profiles, NAT rules, security policies on Palo Alto firewalls.
- Configuration, Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Palo Alto Firewalls - PA200, PA2000 series, PA3000 series, PA4000 series and PA5000 series.
- Design and configuring of OSPF, BGP on Cisco ISR,ASR routers, Juniper Routers (MX960).
- Experience with Upgrading and troubleshooting Cisco / Juniper on the edge side
- Worked with Cisco advance services to implement data center Nexus environment for new upgraded NX-OS in nexus 5k,7k &9k.
- Performs system backups and validates they have run correctly
- LAN/WAN Support
- Monitor Data Center facilities and environments to ensure alignment to establishedNetworkthresholds.
- Configure VRRP & GLBP and VLAN Trunking 802.1Q & ISL, STP, Port Security on Catalyst 6500 switches.
- Configured wireless AP's on access layer switches and map them to the wireless controllers.
- Creatingnetworkdiagrams using the Microsoft Visio.
- Troubleshooting experience on Juniper EX, MX and QFX series
- Deployed F5 LTMs and F5 GTMs in DMZ environments.
- F5 GTM WIP'S configuration for Global Server Load Balancing and Disaster Recovery
- Perform SSL Offloading on F5 LTM's. Also, renewing certificates to ensure the security of websites.
- Worked on
- LTM/GTM of 5100, 6400, 6800, 8900 for a Server and site load balancing environment.
- Configuring F5 GTM solutions, including WideIP and Pool Load Balancing Methods.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco ACE and Citrix Netscalar.
- Knowledge on CUCM.
- Hands on experience with network management tools and technologies such as Cisco ISE, Cisco Prime, Solar windsOrion NPM, Wireshark.
- Installed and configured Meraki Switches(MS225 and MS220),worked on Meraki Access Point Configuration (MR52)
- Troubleshoot Cisco Meraki solutions remotely including 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wireless networks.
- Experience with Aruba Wireless networking infrastructure and configuration.
- Knowledge on Aruba clearpass.
- Implemented end to end QoS policy across LAN and WAN, including troubleshooting que drops.
- Monitoring real-time traffic flow and packet capture using Wireshark, TCP dump, SolarWinds Orion NPM for network monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Configuring Static routes, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP Routing protocols.
- Implemented HSRP, STP, VTP and VLAN Trunking (802.1Q & ISL), Port Security on Cisco Catalyst 6500 switches.
- Experience in managing ASA Firewalls, Catalyst switches, nexus switches and customer integration. Ability to setup devices, modify ACL’s and trouble shoot issues.
- Configuring Cisco 4500,3560,2960 switches and 2800,3800 routers.
- Deployed newnetworksat company's remote sites as part of the branch upgrade projects.
- Upgraded IOS code at Cisco routers and Switches as part of the life cycle maintenance of thenetworkhardware across organization.
- Troubleshoot complex LAN/WAN infrastructure that include routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF and BGP.
- Troubleshoot thenetworkissues onsite and remotely, depending on the severity of the issue.
- Responsible for implementing, engineering, & level 2 support of existingnetworktechnologies / services.
- Provide support for troubleshooting, resolving Customer reported issues and document them.
- Implementnetworkservice gateway redundancy such as HSRP, VRRP, GLBP.
- Configured and managed Cisco access layer routers and switches.
- Performnetworkmaintenance and upgrades with communication and approvals from the business on a predefined schedule.
- Experience with devices Palo Alto Network firewalls such as security NAT, Threat prevention & URL filtering.
- Knowledge on Juniper switches and routers.
- Hands-on experience with Meraki controllers/WAPs.
- Hands-on experience with Solar winds, wireshark.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting, implementing, optimizing and testing of static and dynamic routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP ability to interpret and resolve complex route table problems.
- Experience with architecture and Configuring of Cisco Catalyst switches. (Core Switch: Cisco 6500,4500 series, Access Switches Cisco 3560,3750 series) and routers (2800,3800, ASR-1002).
- Configuring HSRP, STP, VTP and VLAN Trunking (802.1Q & ISL), Port Security on Catalyst 6500,4500 switches.
- Performednetworkimplementation that includes configuration of routing protocols, leased lines, ISDN lines, VLANs and IOS upgrades and installations.
- Performed OSPF, BGP, DHCP Profile, HSRP, IPV6, Bundle Ethernet implementation on ASR 1000 redundant pair.
- Worked on Cisco Routers, Active /Passive Hubs, Switches, ASA firewalls, VPN Concentrators TCP/IP, NAT and Checkpoint R75,R77 versions.
- Performed software upgrades on Cisco ASA and checkpoint firewalls.
- Knowledge on IDS/IPS and DLP.
- Implementing F5 load-balancing and experience with LTM.
- Worked in a Global NOC environment
- Hands-on experience with Solar winds, wireshark.
- Configuration of V-Lans, VTP domain, Trunk Encapsulation, Ether channels, Inter VLAN Routing, STP, HSRP, stacking.
- Installed and configured Cisco WLC 5500 including high availability and adding access points to the controller.
- Worked on change management as per ITIL standards.
- Setting up and managing LAN environment, debugging network-related problems.
- Worked on desktop and network tickets .
- Handling help desk calls and effectively communicating with end users
- Performednetworkadministration tasks such as creation and management of VLANS, Port security, Trunking, RPVST+, Inter-VLAN routing, and LAN security.
- Experience in cloud computing, Vmware, HyperV, Windows server environment, Active directory, DNS, DHCP servers.
- Experience working on Windows servers and desktops, Linux, Centos.
- Configuring and new installations of Cisco routers 3800,2800, catalyst switches.3560,4500 and standalone ASA firewalls.
- Install, test, and support various network devices, including UCS Servers with VMWare Hardware and Software installations, IP Phones, Router gateways, UCCX, UC 300 and UC 500s, ATAs, and IADs.
- Configured ACL's, NAT rules and IPSEC tunnels on ASA and checkpoint firewalls
- Experience with VOIP protocols like H.323, MGCP, SIP, and SCCP.
- Provided remote desktop support, assistance via phone to end users.
- Loading & Upgrading of IOS through Console as well as Network (TFTP).
- Worked on network and desktop issues in a Lan environment.
- Worked in a Windows server environment including active directory,DNS,DHCP,IIS,WSUS.
- Experience with DNS, DHCP, Active directory and group policy implementation..
- Installed Windows, Centos operating systems with base build required for training and Lab setup.