- 8 Years of IT experience in Windows Installations, Application Packaging, UAT Testing and OS deployments for Windows Workstations and Servers.
- Extensively worked on MSI Application Packaging using Install Shield, Admin Studio … (Flexera products) and WISE Package Studio … .
- Experience in creating, testing, deploying and troubleshooting Windows Installer (.MSI) package installations.
- Experience in creating Transforms (MST), Patches (MSP) and Merge Modules (MSM) etc for use wif MSI's.
- Worked proficiently on VB Scripts, Wise Scripts, PowerShell and Batch Script for customizing applications.
- Strong noledge on Windows Registry, File System Services, ODBC Connections and COM objects, Devices, Security, Active directory services and other facets of Windows OS
- Good experience on App - V 5.1/5.0/4.5 sequencing for virtualization applications.
- Experience in virtualizing applications using VMware Thin app … .
- Extensively worked in Citrix XenApp environment and Hyper-V virtual machines
- Handful experience in creating teh global software deployments/patch updates using SCCM.
- Resolved application compatibility issues on Windows 7 and Windows 10 by creating SHIMS using Microsoft's Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT).
- Experience in building Microsoft Office Applications using Office Customization Toolkit (OCT) and adobe applications using Adobe Customization Wizard.
- Experience in using Windows Installer SDK development tools like Orca to work wif MSI's and debugging for package review/cleanup.
- Strong experience in package validation, conflict resolution using Conflict Manager to detect and resolve teh software conflicts between teh packages.
- Design and implementation of teh upgrade of SCCM 20012 R2 SP1 to SCCM 1606.
- Provided support for SCCM Client, Hardware and Software Inventory Issues.
- Configured Discovery methods, Boundaries, Software update point (SUP), Distribution points (DP's).
- Created teh Software updates group and deployed to Workstations and Servers.
- Configured Security Patch Deployment Packages using SCCM 1606/2012 and WSUS.
- Expertise in generating reports using SCCM 1606/2012, as well as SQL Reporting Services.
- Experience in Windows \ Linux andMac systems users.
- Experience in deploying teh Office 365 proplus to Mac (ISO) systems by using SCCM 2012.
- Strong experience in package migration from windows 7 to windows 10 using SCCM 1606, SCCM 2012.
- Experience in creating and deploying windows 10 Golden Image (.WIM) using VMware, MDT.
- Experience in Extension of SCCM 2012 to teh Intune.
- Administration and maintenance of Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2003 environments.
- Basic noledge in Networking Protocols like TCP/IP, FTP, and SMTP.
- Experience in create and regulate LAN/WAN andserveralerts to monitor system health.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills, willing to learn, accept teh challenging environment and confidence in delivering teh results.
Sr. SCCM Engineer
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Design, Implementation and Administration of teh SCCM 1606 infrastructure upgrade.
- Installed prerequisites such as ADK 1606 and SQL server 2014 SP1 for SCCM 1606 upgrade.
- Experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Site Servers, Management points and distribution points.
- Expertise in creating client status reports in Configuration Manager and troubleshooted teh client health issues.
- Assisted in planning for an Operating System upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
- Responsible for creating windows 10 Golden Image (.WIM) according to client policies and customizations.
- Expertise in creating Windows 10 Golden Image (.WIM) using MDT.
- Worked on deploying teh Windows 10 Gold Image (.WIM) using SCCM Task Sequence and added LOB applications, drivers, language packs and applications to Task Sequence.
- Created SCCM Queries for existing applications and uninstall package for lower version applications.
- Virtualized applications using App -V and published them to UAT and Production environment.
- Created and deployed IE11 upgrade package to end user machines and setup Group Policy settings in servers.
- Created Process for enabling all users wif an Office Pro license.
- Deployed Office 365 to end users through SCCM 1606.
- Expertise in troubleshooting Office 365 pro plus deployment issues.
- Deployed Applications and Software’s in silent mode to workstations and servers.
- Automated repetitive tasks in SCCM such as distributing and deploying teh package to associated DP's and device collections using PowerShell.
- Experience in automating applications using PowerShell, Batch Script and VBScript.
- Troubleshooted teh deployment and distribution issues occurred in teh process.
- Expertise in monitoring application and OS deployments.
- Worked on weekly vulnerable reports dat are generated by Qualys Vulnerable management tool and resolve them.
- Developed a process to patch and support clients using Software Updates Management in SCCM and WSUS.
- Deployed Microsoft updates, security updates and Service packs to workstations and servers through SCCM 1606.
- Experience in integrating WSUS to SCCM.
- Worked on third party application patching and integrated SCUP to SCCM.
- Experience in managing Alerts from SCOM forSCCM servers.
- Experience in Installing, Configuring, Maintaining of Windows Servers 2003, 2008 and 2012.
- Managed and administered security functionality, practices and procedures of McAfee Security Suite.
- Created a uninstall package of McAfee agent and deployed through SCCM.
- Experience in integrating Bitlocker wif OS and setup teh group policy settings.
- Created custom SQL reports for monitoring site servers and Asset Management information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a very good team player wif teh ability to work independently.
Environment: SCCM 1606, SCCM 2012 R2 SP1, SCOM, MDT 2012, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Bitlocker, McAfee, App - V 5.1, PowerShell, Batch Script, SCUP, WSUS, Internet Explorer 11, Office 365, Windows Installer, Active Directory, Group Policy, Application Compatibility tool kit.
Confidential, Corvalls, OR
- Responsible for Evaluating/Validating and resolving teh requests.
- Participated in gathering requirements for packaging from Business Users and Application owners and communicate accordingly once formally approved.
- Tested teh applications to ensure teh applications are compatible wif multiple operating systems.
- Using Install shield & Admin Studio 2015 (Flexera products) packaged teh applications and several software’s in MSI format.
- Created transforms (.MST) using Admin Studio 2015 to teh original vendor Windows Installer setup package (.MSI).
- Experience in migrating applications from Windows 7 to Windows 10 compatible version.
- Created Golden Images (.WIM) of Win 10 OS using MDT and VMware Tool.
- Extensive worked on Registry, Security Permissions, and folder structures.
- Worked on PowerShell and VBScripts for teh package building and automation.
- Used PowerShell scripting for packaging silent application installations.
- Tested teh applications before rolling out to UAT.
- Worked wif teh end users to troubleshoot problems wif teh packaged applications.
- Deployed applications to teh end user machines through SCCM 2012.
- Experience in package and deployed teh office 365 proplus to Mac and Desktop systems by using SCCM 2012.
- Ensured all Office 365 products installed on client IT systems TEMPhas end-to-end optimal performance, capacity and availability.
- Worked on Microsoft App-v server and client deployment.
- Designed and implemented WSUS patch management and Windows updates, OS Deployment through SCCM 2012 Server.
- Experience in patch requirements and develop action plans for execution of patching updates dat will remediate vulnerabilities as expected.
- Experience in creating and deploying distribution points (DP’s) and management points (MP’s) using SCCM.
- Experience in Trouble shooting MP, DP and WMI related issues.
- Expertise in creating various custom reports for OS deployment and Software deployment.
- Installation of all teh Server Roles of SCOM 2012 in Single Server and Single management group.
- Responsible for production support of Active directory (AD),GPO, Domain users, Users and groups and given appropriate permissions, shares and privilege to access LAN and Domain environment.
Environment: InstallShield 2015, Admin Studio Express 2015 (Flexera products), Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows server 2003/2008/2012, App V 5.1, VMware work station 9.0, SCCM 2012, WSUS, Office Customization Wizard, PowerShell, VBScript, Windows Installer, Intune, MDT 2012, App - V 5.1, Orca, ACDC, Active Directory, Group Policy, Office 365, Application Compatibility tool kit.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Worked wif wise package studio 8.0, install shield and Admin Studio (Flexera products) for packaging and re-packaging legacy setup into MSI, merge modules (MSM), patches (MSP).
- Review package request and worked closely wif teh business owner to check on compatibility and other issues.
- Responsible for creating install and uninstall package for Windows 7 Applications.
- Testing windows installer packages in different windows systems by using VMware and also on separate test machine.
- Responsible for Customizing teh Applications based on users request.
- Used VBScript, PowerShell for Custom actions and created components and associated wif feature as required.
- Created, modified and customized windows installer (.MSI) packages using Process Monitor.
- Used GenY VDI'S for virtual packages.
- Built Upgrades and Patches (MSP) according to teh package requirement.
- Experience in creating teh permissions to Folders and Registries.
- Responsible for creating Wise scripts to automate teh install of several vendors provided Exe's.
- Expertise in deploy applications using Citrix Xen App Desktop.
- Worked wif Symantec packaging console to stream and assign teh packages to teh tester profiles.
- Experience wif orca to customize teh Windows installer packages.
- Involved in meetings, documenting teh standards and procedures employed for packaging and testing teh packages.
- Used automated compliance testing tool to resolve ICE errors.
- Experience on creating Golden Images (.WIM) of Win 7 OS using MDT and SCCM.
- Deployed Win 7 Golden Images (.WIM) to End user machines through SCCM 2007.
- Experience in package and deployment teh applications in Mac and Desktop systems by using SCCM 2007.
- Deployed McAfee EPO server for antivirus protection and end point protection through SCCM.
- PushedSCCM2007 client to all end clients and debugged teh failed PC's.
- Packaged applications are managed by Group Policy and Deployed by SCCM Tool.
- Deployed windows installer packages and virtual packages to workstations and servers through SCCM 2007.
- Worked on creating various custom packages, Task sequences for Operating System Deployment (OSD).
- Troubleshooting teh packages dat fail during Deployment thoughSCCM 2007.
- Developed process to patching and support clients using Software Updates Management inSCCM.
Environment: InstallShield 2011, Admin Studio 10.0 (Flexera products), Orca, Windows 7, Windows 2003/2008, SCCM 2007, MDT, VMware work station 7, Citrix Xen App Desktop, Windows Installer, Process Monitor, Filemon, Regmon, VB Script, PowerShell, McAfee, Auto IT, GENY VDI's.
- Experienced wif install shield, Admin studio (Flexera products) to repackage various applications and build MSI packages and Transforms (MST) and Patches (MSP).
- Worked wif Business team to understand and gather teh requirements.
- Worked on Wise Package Studio to take teh snapshot of teh pre-install and post-install to capture teh changes.
- Implemented standards and procedures for creating .MSI/MST packages and repackaging applications using Flexera products (Adminstudio, install shield).
- Extensively worked wif Orca to edit teh MSI Tables, Merge Modules.
- Configured MSI wif Orca to create transform according to client requirement.
- Experience in customize teh windows installer based office products using Office customization wizard (OCT).
- Edit and customize teh packages wif Wise Windows Installer Editor.
- Worked on Wise and Batch Scripts to customize teh applications according to company standards.
- Creating Scripts using Win batch studio to attain different requirements like automatic update of teh applications, shortcut creation and deletion and compile them using Win batch compiler to get teh .exe files for easy deployment of tested installations.
- Virtualized applications using App -V and published them to UAT and Production environment.
- Tested teh applications in teh Lockdown environment before sending teh application to QA.
- Performed quality assurance analysis on all teh packages before distributing them to production environment.
- Experience in creating SCCM collections using business criteria, package and advertisements
- Created SCCM Packages and push teh packages to Win XP, Win 7.
- Used teh SCCM for deploying both teh Physical and Virtual Applications.
- Created Hardware & software inventory reports using SCCM queries
Environment: Windows 7, install shield 2010, Admin studio 9.0 (Flexera products), VMware Thin App, VMware work station 7, Wise Package Studio 8.0, Orca, Process Monitor, Batch Script, Wise Script, App-V 4.6, SCCM 2007, ACT 5.6, Novell ZEN works.
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows server 2012, Windows server 2008, Windows server 2003, Windows XP, Mac.
Packaging Tools: InstallShield, Admin Studio (Flexera products), APP-V, VMware, VMware ThinApp, LANDesk, Citrix xen app, SCCM, SCOM, WSUS, SMS, Orca, Novel Zen Works, Geny VDI.
Technologies: Windows Installer (MSI), Active Directory, and Group Policy (GPO).
Imaging Tools: MDT, Ghost, VMware, PXE.
Languages: C, XML, SQL, T-SQL and VB Script, wise script, PowerShell, Batch Script..
Databases: Oracle, MS Access, SQL.
Debugging Tools: Filemon, Regmon, Install watchpro, ACDC, Process Monitor, ACT 5.6.