- IT Technician with over 12 years of professional experience in client and server environment, assisting users with applications, repairing and troubleshooting computer equipment.
- Proven leadership in fast - paced environments, Strong work ethic and organizational skills, and ability to work independently and as a team.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Technical support
- Active Directory
- Software support
- Windows OS
- Experience in VMware
- Microsoft Office
- Ticket system
- Desktop/laptop repair
- Windows Server 03/08
- Helpdesk support
- Mobil devices
- User training
Network Engineer and IT Manager
- Designing, planning and implementing Networks, organizing daily task of the network team, implementation of new technologies.
- Acquisition Planning and budget presentation and Project management
- Prepare and analyze network diagrams, floor plans, and schematics.
- Work with Engineering, and Operations teams to define and document network standards and architecture.
- Provide operations support that include routing, switching, firewalls, wireless.
- Perform network administration including network equipment installation, configuration, upgrades, testing and troubleshooting.
- Technologies Implementation: VPN site to site, DMVPN Phase I and Phase II, Internet Load Balancer and others.
- Provide support to the PBX Cisco Call Manager and Unity for VoIP environments at various locations.
- LAN/WAN Network Troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Maintenance of windows server base environment.
- Supporting users in local developed applications and 3rd party applications.
- Tablets and Mobil devices configuration and connectivity.
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues OS installation.
- Basic Knowledge of SONET. (Labs Configurations)
- Experience using both Whats Up Gold & Solarwinds