- Around 7 year of IT experience DevOps engineer, System Engineer, AWS engineer
- Expertise in AWS Resources like EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, SNS, RDS, IAM, Route 53, Auto scaling, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, Security Groups
- Maintained scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services.
- Setup and Configuration continuous integration and continuous build management tool like Jenkins for Build/Configuration Automation
- Experience in Dockercontainer management like Volumes, Images, and Repositories with Docker file
- Expertise in automating builds and deployment process using Bash, Python and Shell scripts.
- Created python and bash scripts for EC2 machines to install and have updated machines and automation processes across the environment using GIT
- Created multiple Proof Of Concepts on JAVA and Jenkins to automate website
- Deploy, configure and maintain Azure machine
- Automated notification of manual process for different machines by using Shell Script
- Worked as GIT administrator as part of my role and monitored the repository for various issues. In depth knowledge on source controller concepts like Branches, Merges and Tags.
- Hands on Experience with Bug Tracking Tools like Jira and Manage engine
- Expertise in using builds tools like MAVEN for the building of deployable artifacts
- Good programming experience as an SQL Developer in Analysis, Design and Implementation of Business Applications using the Relational Database Management System
- Experience in executing Organization DevOps methodology in different situations of LINUX and Windows servers alongside adopting cloud procedures based on Amazon Web Services.
- Experience on DevOps, to enhance and maintain the build and configuration management tool for continuous management and continuous integration
- Managed active directory accounts in Office 365 using Admin service and also on premise users on Windows server
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and efficient in working independently and as a team member. Proactive and creative approach towards work
- Ability in managing all aspects of the software configuration management process including code compilation, packaging / deployment / release methodology, and application configurations.
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows
Build Tools: Maven, Docker, Kubernetes
CI Tools: Jenkins
Version Control: GIT
Technology: Bug Tracking, Web Technologies, Continuous Integration
Language Support: Java, C++, C, SQL, XML, Python, HTML
Cloud Environments: AWS (Amazon Web Services), Azure
Container: Docker, Azure Container Services, EC2 ECS(Elastic Container Services)
Infrastructure Automation Tools: PUPPET, Ansible
Server: VMWareESXi, Windows 2012R, Windows 2016
Monitor Tools: Grafana, Cloudwatch, Meraki Monitoring Portal, Jamf, Wireshark
Network: Routers, Switches, HTTP/HTTPS, TCP/IP, ASA Firewall, SDN, VPN, Active Directory
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Maintained Azure virtual machines to provide automation support and test out various customer requirements
- Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks, subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, and security policies and routing.
- Identity & Access Management: Azure Active Directory, Azure Identity, Multi - Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Designed and implemented new procedures for infrastructure migration using Ansible.
- Migrate web applications from Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2016 R2.
- Worked with QA team in unit testing and system testing.
- Whenever a new GitHub branch gets started, Jenkins, our Continuous Integration server, automatically attempts to build a new Docker container from it.
- Hands on Microsoft Azure Application and Web Development
- Implemented GitLab for version control of puppet modules and process documentation
- Created and maintained the Jenkins jobs, including automatic generation, reporting and alerting of test and code metrics (Junit, TestNG),buildfailures andbuildstatus indicators.
- Developed internal website using SQL, IIS, and PowerShell to monitor Active Directory environment which includes but not limited to event log tracking, performance monitoring.
Environment: Amazon Web Services, IAM, S3, EC2,VPC, cloud watch, Nix, Azure, ANT, Maven, Tortoise SVN, GitHub, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Java, Agile, Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Junit, PowerShell, JIRA, Cucumber, JSON, Bash, Perl, Python.
Confidential, New York
- Experience with containerization tool like Docker to send automated builds and created scripts for backups and monitoring.
- Worked on installation of Docker using Docker toolbox. Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle on EC2 instances
- Launching Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Images (Linux/ Ubuntu) and Configuring launched instances with respect to specific applications
- Monitor AWS EC2 services and Managed billing alarms with respect to CPU, Network and Billing cycle
- Creating Cloud watch alerts for instances and using them in Auto scaling launch configurations.
- Configuring and Networking of Virtual Private Cloud, Sub netting, Routing and Gateways
- Troubleshooting concerns related to AWS services related to public and private subnets.
- Analyzed frequently occurring system breaks and automated fixes with repetitive tasks using Bash and Python scripts and also used to send notifications after each deployment
- Strong in building Object Oriented applications using Java, python, writing Shell Scripts on UNIX
- Replaced existing manual deployment and management processes with Ansible
- Responsible for Maintaining and Administrating GitHub hostsversioning
- Managing source code and creation of branches, tags for multiple repositories
- Automated the GitHub backups on the daily basis and uploaded to S3 buckets
- Administered software installation and monitored network devices using Meraki portal.
Environment: Java, GIT, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, SVN, Puppet, OpenStack, Docker, ANT, Jira, Maven, VSTS, PowerShell (bash), Apache Tomcat Application
- Debugging and conducted multi-level testing of front-end and back-end application designed in Java for client using Junit, TestNG and Jenkins
- Writing Junit for functional testing of various test case scenarios.
- Setup and Configuration of Jenkins for Build/Configuration Automation
- Experience in optimizing volumes, EC2 instances and created multiple VPC instances and created alarms and notifications for EC2 instances using Cloud Watch
- Involved with configuration management and automation tools such as Chef, Ansible.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool Maven to schedule build.
- Presenting ongoing recommendations for operational improvements and managing technical projects.
- Expert level skills in Server systems administration, DNS, and SQL Server.
- Experience of TCP/IP networking including routing and switching, WAN to WAN, VPN tunnels.
- Implemented & maintained the branching and build/release strategies utilizing Subversion in Linux environments.
- Maintained History of all the repositories using Subversion.
- Responsible for designing and deploying best SCM processes and procedures.
- Build and release software baselines, code merges, branch and label creation and interfaced between development and infrastructure.
- Good Quality release notes. Implemented sustainable branching models for organizations
- Performed regular builds and deployment of the packages for testing in different Environments
- Maintained other internal tools written in Shell, Python and Ruby.
- Improved productivity of webpage Proof of concept for vendor using AWS ECS and Auto scaling
- Managed all the bugs and changes into a production environment using the Jira tracking tool
- Managed the entirereleasecommunication andReleaseco-ordination during the Project roll-out
- Involved in estimating the resources required for the project based on the requirement
- Involved in scrum meetings, product backlog and other scrum activities and artifacts in collaboration with the team.
- Manage applications using automated Build, Release, Deployment and monitoring alerting.
- Worked with self-driven engineer and can demonstrate expertise in DevOps Tools.