- Confidential is anIT services,consultingand business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match.
- Confidential offers a consulting - led, integrated portfolio ofIT,BPO,infrastructure,engineeringandassurance services.
- This is delivered through its uniqueGlobal Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
- A part of the Confidential, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, Confidential has over Confidential of the world’s best-trained consultants in 44 countries.
- The company generated consolidated revenues of US Confidential billion for year ended.
- Needs to have strong storage administration capabilities in managing data on Block storage and Fabric
- Hands on experience on Storage/SAN common administrative tasks.
- Experience in ongoing hardware, software maintenance, and configuration support
- Experience on Netapp Clustered mode ONTAP 9 and later
- Good knowledge on Data ONTAP
- Provisioning storage using Fibre Channel, iSCSI, CIFS and NFS
- Hands on experience Hands on expertize on Q tree creation, Quota Management (Re sizing, Report)
- Managing Volumes, DFM (Qtree, Vol, Aggr Alerts)
- Creating CIFS and NFS share Creation, Interoperability check and working experience on ONTAP Version compatibility
- Experience working on snapshots, snapmirror and Flexclones
- Managing Volumes, aggregates, LUNsin a netapp SAN environment
- Hands on experience with performing ONTAP OS upgrades.
- Experience working on vserver DR for performing disaster recovery tasks.
- Exposure to Hardware and administration knowledge on VMAX, VNX, Vplex, Brocade, CISCO
- Exposure on netapp management softwares like Oncommand system manager, Unified manager, OnCommand Insight, WFA, snapcenter
- Day to day senior level administration of the storage area network (SAN, and EMC/IBM storage arrays) within established process and procedure.
- Provide technical resolution to advanced incident and problem events related to the storage infrastructure.
- Maintain all architectural standards relating to the storage infrastructure including SAN technologies, storage technologies, deduplication technologies, and data replication.
- Work with various vendors of SAN and storage hardware to ensure the maintenance of firmware/microcode to the appropriate levels.
- Executes standard administration tasks including but not limited to zoning, provisioning, reclamations and response to system alerts.