SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- IT Professional with 8+ experience of expertise in setting up CI/CD pipelines using Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Nexus, Git, and Bitbucket, SonarQube and VSTS.
- Skilled in building solutions from complex requirements and support teh reliability of these solutions in production settings.
- Perform operation/production support, including incident management and root cause analysis of system and application failures and engineer solutions.
- Help introduce new technologies to improve our processes and products displaying flexibility and initiative to enhance production workflow and teh ability to quickly learn multiple skills in an ever - changing environment.
- Perform various development activities for DevOps practices for teh project, including continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous testing, and continuous monitoring.
- Design continuous integration best practices for teh development team using Docker, Ansible, and Jenkins.
- Leverage Docker and Ansible playbook design for continuous deployment and continuous delivery and maintain responsibility for configuration management for infrastructure as code.
- Manage deployments to Cloud services providers (CSP) environments, including AWS and Azure
- Experience in working with version control systems such as GIT.
- Expert in creating some new virtual private clouds using AWS CLI and configuring route tables, CIDR's for subnets and security groups required for teh VPC.
- Experience in creating Docker File and building Docker Image and containerizing in Docker swap.
- Exposure to configuration management tools such as Ansible, puppet, Terraform and Docker
- Experience in integrating code quality tools such as SonarQube, JaCoCo in CI/CD pipelines.
- Exposure to AWS, Azure cloud platforms and virtual machines.
- Understanding of Source code management principals and systems and Git.
- Hands on experience in scripting languages like Python, Groovy, shell scripting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, self-motivated, self-managed, result oriented, practical, always looking to learn and contribute.
Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure
Framework / Tools: Maven, JIRA, SonarQube, Nexus, Jenkins, TeamCity
Versioning Tools: Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, VSTS
Cisco Switches: Catalyst (2900, 3500, 3700, 3800), Nexus -2000, 5000, 7000.
Firewalls: Palo Alto, Fortinet.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7, Server 2008/2012, Windows 10, OS X, Cisco IOS, RedHat, Ubuntu
Applications: Wireshark, PRTG, VMware, VISIO, Packet tracer, GNS3, Virtual Box
Other: DNS, DHCP, IPv4, ACL, TCP/IP, ICMP, LAN / WAN, TFTP, SMTP, NAT
Confidential - Dallas, TX
Sr. DevOps Technical Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plans and implements additions, deletions and major modifications in pursuit of IT and business goals.
- Provided support to deploy Cloud servers in engineering and IT organizations.
- Developed cloud environments to optimize performance in diverse engineering organizations.
- Managed and executed zero-downtime production phrases.
- Diagnosed, resolved and validated application monitoring solutions for cloud deployments.
- Handled cloud administration tools and management frameworks.
- Collaborated with Sys Admin and DBAs to identify deployed issues for component-based applications.
- Configuring & Managing High Available Cloud based Wi-Fi/Network management with fully automated LINUX infrastructure
- Involved in creating new projects in Jenkins for Microservices using Web hooks.
- Involved in creating Distributed management for Jenkins projects using Jenkins Master and slave in different Linux environments.
- Responsible for implementing continuous delivery framework using Jenkins, Puppet, Maven and Nexus in Linux environment.
- Involved and configured Puppet Configuration Management on Cloud VM instances.
- Installed and configured automated configuration management using puppet it includes setting up hosts for every puppet agent to puppet master.
- Created a custom pipeline for continuous integration using Git, Jenkins and Maven.
- Integrated code quality tool such as SonarQube in pipeline to verify teh code before a build.
- Managing Aruba GitHub Organization (Version Control)
- Automated infrastructure provisioning on AWS using Terraform and Ansible.
- Troubleshoot teh issues related to build and deploy related to Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube and Nexus.
- Managing Application software in High availability Cluster
- Automate teh Linux/Cloud Infrastructure by Chef, Python & Bash Script.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- Maintain network and system security.
Confidential - Columbia, SC
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developed and managed delivery pipeline and prioritized functioning period and quick server response time
- Provided assistance to engineers on performance tuning for critical areas.
- Optimized server performance, accuracy, failover and scale.
- Installed, Managed and Configured CI tools such as GitHub, Jenkins and deployment tool Nexus.
- Set up Freestyle job in Jenkins to automate build from Git using Maven.
- Involved in setting up Nexus repository for artifacts and libraries.
- Setup and configure Artifacts deploytoNexusincludingdependenciesand libraries.
- Setup Freestyle job for some micro servicesin Jenkins and integrateweb hooksfor continuousbuild after every checkout.
- Setup pipeline for CI/CD on Visual Studio Team Service (VSTS) and deploy on Azurecloud.
- Created branching and merged for various agile teams.
- Installed,Configured and Manage Puppet in master and agent level nodes in Linux and Windows environment.
- Created automate build anddeployscripts for Jenkins CI tool.
- Developed Shell/python scripts for automation purpose.
- Worked with Administration team to setup users and directories.
- Worked on network basedservices including DNS, NTP, SSH.
- Utilized NetStat,Dig, TraceRoute,Nmap
- Collaborated with development team to troubleshot and resolve issues.
- Implemented and managed framework for evaluating application performance.
- Providing Infrastructure as a Service.
- Jenkins Continuous Deployment
- Creating/Managing Projects in Jenkins to spin Virtual Servers in AWS, Public & Private Cloud
- Configuring/Managing Virtual Instance in Amazon, Azure.
- Provided support to conduct system testing and integrated more servers to teh infrastructure.
- Continuously updating documentation for internal noledge base of support team and IT team.
Confidential - Grand Prairie, TX
Infrastructure Support Technician
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing support for Microsoft desktops/laptops Setting up new equipment and installing software maintenance/troubleshooting of all user hardware and software issues.
- Imaging, deploying, migrating and upgrading laptops & desktop computers.
- Reimage or refresh laptops and desktops and transfer data
- Performed maintenance on equipment as necessary, performing device IOS upgrades, modification of configurations, password changes and diagnostic testing.
- Provide first level problem determination for desktop hardware Escalate all issues to Supervisor.
- Responsible for responding to any inquiries and answering any questions regarding network or computer related issues.
- Responsible for maintaining, installing and troubleshooting Linux based program (WebLogic, Apache, Tomcat) by CLI and GUI.
- Involved in implementing and troubleshooting OSPF in multi-protocol network environment.
- Built LAN TCP/IP network comprised of Cisco Switches (2900XL, 2950, 3750, 3560, 4506, 6509)
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco routers.
- Configured ACL, and NAT to allow only authorized users to access teh servers of teh internal network.
- Utilize Wireshark as protocol analyzers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot teh issues related to software, hardware and network connectivity.
- Support end users to maintain their work flow efficiently.
- Weekly server backup, troubleshooting and reports generation.
- Maintain and troubleshoot issues regarding MS exchange and Outlook.
- Monthly proactive review of managed services customer infrastructure. Review event logs to ensure teh health of teh environment.
- Maintained and managed networks running OSPF and Eigrp.
- Daily monitoring of network traffic using sniffers and access logs to troubleshoot and identify network issues.
- Performed switching administration including VLANs, inter-VLAN routing, Trunking, port aggregation
- Worked with engineering team to resolve tickets and troubleshoot L3/L2 problems efficiently.
- Involved in troubleshooting IP addressing issues and Updating IOS images using TFTP.
- Provide ongoing technical documentation creation or updates for teh projects engaged in.
- Redesigned IP scheme to improve existing summary routes, CPU process, memory utilization and convergence time.
- Solved technical issues regarding Network and Dataflow
- Deploy manageable switches and routers. Initial configuration, deployment and testing.
- Created all teh necessary documents, templates and Visio diagrams based on teh new designs and network changes.
Network Technician /Helpdesk Support
- Support, monitor and manage teh IP network.
- Performance monitoring of various applications and web servers to maintain quality of service and network stability.
- Designed IP Addressing schemes, VLAN tables and Switch port assignments.
- Installed and set up Cisco routers and switches according to deployment plans.
- IP Distribution for existing devices and new devices as they were added.
- Performed maintenance on equipment as necessary, performing device upgrades, modification of configurations, password changes and diagnostic testing.
- Worked with vendors and Engineering team to test new hardware and procedures.
- Prepared and maintained documentation using MS Visio.
- Deployed Active Directory Service, in Windows 2000 and 2003 Servers
- Implemented and handled Avaya IP Office 412 (Communication system) and VLAN
- Implemented and handled Video conferencing system at 2 different locations.
- Supported for transition from serial ports to Ethernet.
- Maintaining Active Directory database (backup, restore).
- Structured cable laying plan and connectivity.
- Done configuration to make a PC work with Atoms.
- IP Address allocation and administration
- I/O connectivity, crimping
- Technical support on Implementation & Maintenance of Leased line
- Responsible for run network without problems and any difficulties
- Responsible for run all computers of company smoothly and well
- Responsible for purchase new computers and other parts related to computer and IT department
- Assemble computer and solve out problem related to printers and scanners