NETWORK EXPERIENCE & UTILITIES: TCP/IP, Active Directory(A.D.), Group Policy, DFS/NFS, DNS, DHCP, VPN, L2TP, PPTP, RADIUS, RAS, RIS, RIP, NAT, MSI, SSL, FTP, IIS, SMTP, SNMP, POP3, IMAP4, Kerberos, Veritas Discover, Veritas Netbackup DataCenter, Ghost, Partition Magic, Server Magic, Volume Manager, DisKeeper, Visio, RRAS, Terminal Services, VNC, CA Unicenter, ILO/RILO Cards, Routers, Switches, Gateway, Firewalls(Cisco & Sonicwall), Security, RAID, LAN, WAN, IPX/SPX, IpSec, Citrix, Vmware, Virtual Server & Virtual PC, Appletalk, Wireless & Clustering. KVM, NetStumbler, Tape backup and backup servers, Symantec Backup Exec, migration tools
SERVER EXPERIENCE: 2012, 2008R2, 2003, 2000 Server, Advanced Server, NT4 Server, SQL server, Exchange Server, Small Business Server, ESX Vmware Server, (SMS)Systems Management Server, Sharepoint Portal Server & Services, BizTalk Server, Citrix(Metaframe), Websphere, Virtual Server & Remote Desktop, IIS, ISA Server, Proxy Server, CRM, Live Communications Server, Mobile Info Server, MySQL, Tomcat, Jakarta, Apache, Redhat, Fedora, Unix, Sco Unix, Solaris, Novell, Suse Open Exchange Server., Apple Mac
OPERATING SYSTEM EXPERIENCE: Windows Operating Systems such as DOS, 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, 2003, XP & Vista. Others include MAC OS X, LINUX(Redhat, Fedora, Suse, Ubuntu, Mandriva, Mandrake, Xandros), UNIX(Solaris 9 & 10, AIX, TRU64, HP - UX) IRIX, Novell (Netware, Groupwise & Zenworks), Sun Java Desktop & Studio, Apache & OpenSource (NetBSD, OpenBSD, FreeBSD, Debian).OpenVMS
DATABASE EXPERIENCE: SQL & My SQL,VB, VB.Net, PHP, Oracle, TOAD, DB2, Fox Pro, Access, Omniform, Filemaker, Lotus Notes, Jbuilder & Developer, J2EE, PowerBuilder, Erwin, CaseTools, Crystal Reports, PowerDesigner
PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE: Visual Basic, VBA, Visual Basic.Net, Visual Studio. Net, C#, ASP.Net, Visual Source safe, PL/SQL, C, C++ & Visual C++, J++, CGI/PERL, PHP, Python, Pascal, Active X, Delphi, Cobol
3D SKILLS: 3D Studio Max, Maya, Softimage, Lightwave, Houdini, Flash(see Artist resume)
SCRIPTING LANGUAGES: Powershell, PowerCli, Perl, Bash, Shell, VBScript
ADDITIONAL MICROSOFT EXPERIENCE: Microsoft Office 365, 2013, 2007, 2003, Office, Frontpage 2003, Visio 2003, Publisher 2003 & 2007, Outlook 2003 & 2007, Project 2003
IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT & SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT: Remedy & Rational Clearcase/ClearQuest
- Infrastructure/System Engineering experience with Linux and Windows systems,utilizing NAS and SAN attached storage
- Development and construction of new server infrastructure
- Design/Build/Administer servers through large complex VMware vSphere 5.x environment
- Evaluates tests, recommend and deploys new/upgraded hardware, OS, network, and infrastructure applications, integrating with existing system configurations Install, configure and maintain Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, Provisioning Server and VMware View, ESXi, Microsoft HyperV Experience with deployments using Kickstart, vmWare Templates and profiles Demonstrated experience building and designing Windows (2008R2 and 2012), Microsoft Exchange, Citrix XenApp 6.5 and engineering VMware clusters (ESXi 5.1)
- Experience in automation via VCAC and VCops SAN migrations and NAS/NFS deployment testing and implementing new patches and vcenter/vsphere upgrades solid understanding of Active Directory design and implementation Knowledge of network management tools (VMware SRM, VCOPS and Cloud Director) and script creation/maintenance (WMI, PowerShell, VBScript, ADSI, DOS Shell) Expert level proficiency with Windows 2003, 2008, Group Policy and Active Directory Provide 2nd/3rd tier support for server design, infrastructure, and associated IT services for the entire company cross-administer, implement, support and troubleshoot complex problems in the following environments: VMware, Linux, AIX and Solaris Excellent process and documentation skills
Environment: VMware ESXi Servers 4.1/5.1/5.5, VMware VDI, Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix XenApp VDI, Hyper-V, Redhat Enterprise 5-7, KVM, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 , Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010 , AIX,NetApp, NetBackup, SAN, NFS, iSCSI, Blade Servers, OpenStack, Puppet Automation, Perl, Powershell, PowerCli, group policy, active directory, SQL, DNS, DHCP
Unix Admin/Systems Engineer
- Infrastructure/System Engineering experience with Linux systems (RedHat/HP - UX),utilizing NAS and SAN attached storage VMware Infrastructure migration from version 3.5 and upgraded to version 4.0 Migration from Sun StorageTek D240 SAN to EMC Clariion CX4 Train users on new EMC SAN, Cisco Zoning, Vmware Working towards VMware VCP 4.0 Certification Strong experience installing, configuring and managing VMware ESX 3.5 and 4.0
- Experience on VMware Vmotion, View (VDI), Site Recovery Manager-SRM, and VMware Lab Manager
- Using Vmware to P2V physical Servers for disaster recovery
- Solid - Strong experience with SAN / NAS technologies (Sun StorageTek, EMC, Cisco MDS)
- Experience Host / SAN connectivity - Multipathing (ie,Powerpath) - required on both Linux and Solaris
- Experience in infrastructure architecture and design of complex distributed systems environments, including failover techniques, recovery/rollback, and application partitioning
- Training desktop engineers on creating virtual machines and pools Configuring and implementing citrix xen desktop to be utilized in vmware environment strong experience in UNIX kernel optimization, monitoring system activity, CPU utility, virtual memory statistics and disk/volume management Strong working knowledge of networking protocols and components including TCP/IP, DNS, NFS, Load balancers
- Strong working knowledge of Internet technologies including HTTP, LDAP, SSL, Java Experience designing and implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions Scripting experience (Perl, shell, php) Experience with Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss, WebSphere and other middleware related applications Experience configuring Solaris Zones and LDOM
- Experience and working knowledge of Kickstart and Jumpstart
- Experience with updating firmware/ BIOS for HP, SUN and Intel Platforms
- Experience with automated system builds and configuration management tools Provide support to application teams as they deploy their applications. Assist with troubleshooting any applications issues that may be UNIX related.
- Provide support for all UNIX related initiatives or issues.
- Keep technical documentation of servers and systems up-to-date and write new documentation on new server builds, installs and system configurations
- Provide ongoing operation/support of eCommerce applications, databases, policies, and technology in the server systems environment.
- Procure, configure, deploy, and maintain infrastructure; interfaces with vendors as needed.
- Responsibilities include installing and configuring server hardware, loading OS and patches, deployment of applications, tuning and configuring OS kernel and networking parameters.
- Monitoring servers and applications, troubleshooting and resolving system failures and providing 24x7 on-call technical support.
- Define and utilize professional concepts and company policies and procedures to provide solutions.
- Develop and interpret system design and solutions to meet immediate and future business needs.
- Perform system design and capacity analysis/sizing from application, database, user, and performance requirements.
- Represent technical group in customer and project meetings.
- Produce system diagrams, written analysis, documentation, and project status reports.
- Produce system solution designs, capacity analysis, and other technical support and recommendations to operations organization
- Experience implementing and maintaining Nagios Mac OS X configuration and support(including training desktop team)
Environment: Redhat Enterprise 4 & 5, HP-UX11, Solaris, Suse Linux, AIX, SCO, Unix, Linux, shell scripts, bash, korn, perl, Oracle OVM, vi, putty, winscp, squid, samba, proxy servers, jabber servers/spark/openfire, mySQL, php, bea websphere, tomcat, dns & bind, VMware ESX Servers, Vcenter, Vmotion, Vsphere, View,Virtual Desktops, VLANS, Dart VoIP Servers, Sun StorageTek D240 SAN, EMC Clariion CX4 SAN, EMC RecoverPoint, EMC Replication Manager, Santricity, Navisphere, Cisco Device Manager & Fabric Manager, Brocade switches, Windows ServerNT, 2000, 2003, 2008, Sunfire Servers, Dell Servers, Data Centers, Call Floors, Noc, citrix xen desktop, Nagios, Clusters, Disaster Recovery
Systems Administrator/Server Engineer
- Infrastructure/System Engineering experience on Microsoft platforms (W2K, W2K3), utilizing SAN attached storage. Designing, Implementing, administering and configuring Biztalk 2006 Servers into Cluster Advanced knowledge and experience administering Citrix - based, multi-zone, multi-location server farms. (Citrix XenApp 4.5/5.0)
- Familiarity with operating system and application deployments using SCCM, and other deployment solutions. Extensive technical knowledge with Microsoft infrastructure technologies including: DHCP, DNS, WINS, Active Directory 2003, Group Policy Objects.
- Strong understanding of Directory Service architectures, design, and implementation concepts, such as Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Light Weight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), and other network protocol analysis tools and techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of secure Web application delivery, the TCP/IP protocols, common LAN/WAN network topologies, common switching and routing products.
- HP-UX Unix migration of Servers Mac OS X Server configuration and support(including training desktop team) Strong experience with SAN / NAS technologies (NetApp, EMC, Cisco MDS) Experience building and supporting Microsoft Windows 2003 and 2008 servers. Experience with VB Scripting for System Administration Tasks
- Experience with supporting MS IIS 5/6/7 Experience Host / SAN connectivity SQL Server 2005
- Experience supporting Microsoft Cluster Services
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows Servers in VM instances
Environment: Exchange Server 2003/2007, Biztalk Server2000-2006, Team Foundation Server, EDI, Right Now Ticketing System, ISA, WUS/WSUS Server, RIS, Mac OS X Server, VMware ESX Servers, Hyper-V, IBM Websphere Application Server, Active Directory, Group Policies, Proxy Servers, EMC Clariion SAN, NetApp, Clustering, Veritas NetBackup & Backup Exec, Cisco Catalyst Switches/Routers, SQL Server2005, SQL Management Studio, Windows Server 2003/2000, Citrix Servers, Citrix Xenapp 4.5, Vertex, DC Link, JD EDwared’s(Peoplesoft), Crystal Reports, Sharepoint Portal Server/Services, MOM Server, What’s Up Gold, Data Warehouse, McAfee, VPN, Unix, HP-UX, Office 2003/2007, PC Anywhere, Ghost, Create Forms Server, Adobe Creative Suites, Project Server, Vizio, DMZ, Wireless, Internet Mail Connector
Windows/Linux Network Engineer & Server Admin
- Development, implementation, support, and supervision of Unix, Linux, Macintosh and Microsoft Server, systems and related services, such as Web Housing, E - Mail Servers, and Directory Services. Perform computer system and data file backup. Principles, concepts, practices, terminology of Operating Systems, Client/Server architectures, related services; Plan, install, configure, administer and maintain Unix, Linux and Macintosh and Microsoft Server systems including E-Mail, Web Hosting, Directory services; network file services and printing; configuration and interoperability of computers, thin clients, servers, peripherals and networks; techniques and practices of computer programming, database management, and software support; open source software and utilities, principles and techniques of training; principles, techniques and tools for effective and efficient troubleshooting and performance monitoring Manage the LAN/WAN administration and server maintenance (Linux and NT) area of the Information Technology group.
- Responsible for the administration of Linux servers in multi-site network environment, (new server deployment, shell scripting, OS and application upgrades, troubleshooting) and the administration of Exchange 2007, Windows Server 2003, SQL 2005 and their supporting applications. Administer Active Directory and effectively secure network resources with group policy objects. Implemented Exchange Server migration from 2003 to 2007
- Design and implementation of infrastructure solutions - network design, device configuration, wireless, routers, etc 24x7 monitoring of all web services at the Company's co-location, develop and maintain rotating backup and disaster recovery strategies, and research new IT areas as they pertain to Company Technology.
- Configure, architect, evaluate, install, debug, audit, monitor, maintain and document RHEL 4 server farms and optimizes Linux operating systems, and applications Administrating Cisco routers, switches, and firewall configurations.
- Perform server and security audits, and system backups and recovery. Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Maintain production environment, including deploying code, monitoring MySQL database, cron jobs, daily backups Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
- Maintain office network, including monitoring of MySQL replicas, VPN, network access Support office users with XP/Outlook configuration as needed Configure and deploy new Linux and Windows servers as needed
- Create and maintain system documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records. Web Development / Programming, Web Systems Administration (Apache, Linux, Unix, MySQL, PHP, Subversion), Database Design and Query Optimization, Organic SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Online Business Development, Marketing and Market Research, Technical and Creative Writing.
- Responsible for quality assurance of all web design projects, including web usability, accessibility, testing and debugging Search engine optimization, including keyword research/selection, meta tagging, search engine submissions, position tracking
- Designed and developed back-end reporting tools using MySQL, PHP and Perl on Linux. Handled integration of raw data by creating automated tools that parsed incoming CSV files uploaded to a private FTP server.
- Designed and developed ticketing system to manage problem escalation and provide day to day support Citrix Application Streaming, implementation /migration, administration.
- Designing and supporting a medium size Citrix implementation across multiple locations.
- Perform ongoing maintenance on the Citrix environment including upgrades, hot fixes. Detailed understanding of XenApp Streaming Technology, components and Citrix web Interface Provide technical and end user documentation for Citrix architecture and procedures. Ability to build, install and configure Citrix servers through Installation manager, Altirus or other third party tools Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows Server 2000/2003 and server hardware.
- Use of Monitoring tools for Load Testing Trained salesmen and users on salesforce.com, reports, Windows XP and Mac OS X Installation and configuration of VMware servers for testing, consolidation, disaster recovery and solution for legacy programs and operating systems
Network Engineer/Server Administrator
- Designing, Implementing, administering and configuring IVR/Asterick Servers for Voice Response Applications and CallManager Identification and resolution of hardware, software, or architectural issues in any of the networks supporting database instances and/or hosts, especially those that directly impact the production services.
- Analyzing systems errors or anomalies, as well as specific network performance issues and/or error messages, in order to ensure maximum uptime and service quality, and assessing trends that may ultimately result in degradation of service.
- Utilizing Network Tools and Sniffers to manage systems, services and network monitoring Formulating and implementing monitoring, policies, procedures and standards related to network management.
- Troubleshooting application issues that involves network and security components in conjunction with our team of developers and support personnel
- Building and configuring the network infrastructure to support and secure major internet host/network services, including but not limited to: web (http, SSL, etc.), mail (postfix, etc.), DNS, NFS, Kerberos/LDAP/One Time Password technologies, databases (Oracle, SQL, MySQL) and Java. Building and configuring Firewall/security (access control list (ACL) management, secure remote management practices, IDS, etc.)
- Architect, implement, install and configure UNIX/Linux and Windows servers. Performing Windows Administration, Web Server Administration (IIS), Domain Administration, Active Directory and Advanced Backup & Recovery activities.(this includes monitoring of LAN, Servers, Applications and systems related to the Corporate locations and datacenters) Building and managing load-balanced web server clusters with Apache, PHP, and Virtual Hosting Research, Diagnose and resolve operating system problems on Windows Servers, Desktop PC s, laptops(includes Domain and SAN) Responsible for Maintaining current patch and hotfix levels on servers, desktop and network equipment Setup and configure Cisco, HP Routers and Cisco, Sonicwall and Juniper Netscreen Firewalls Setup and configure Wireless Access Points and DSL at remote offices for VPN Automate systems administration duties utilizing Perl, Shell or Bash scripting Utilize SendMail, DNS, NIS, NFS and other Linux tools(WinSCP, Putty, etc)
- Research, evaluate and recommend new tools and emerging technologies.
- Keep technical documentation of servers and systems up-to-date and write new documentation on new server builds, installs and system configuration Designed, Configured and am currently implementing VMware and Storage Solution
Environment: HP Proliant & Dell Servers, Oracle, SQL,Windows XP/2000, Windows Server2003,Debian Linux Server4.0, Fedora Core Server 4 & 6, Redhat Enterprise Server 4.0 & 5.0, CentOS Linux, Apache Server, MySQL, PHP, Active Directory, Office XP, VPN, Solarwinds, HP & Okidata Printers, HP, Dell, Ghost, CISCO Routers(2600, 2801, 3060, Cisco Catalyst 2950), Sonicwall Firewalls(TZ170, Internet Security Pro 300), Juniper Netscreen Firewalls, HP Procurve Switches, Veritas Backup, DHCP, DNS,SMTP/POP3, Fiber/T1/VoiceoverIP,Point to Point, Visio, IIS, ASP, KVM Switches, Remote Desktop & Access(Terminal Services), Blackberry & Bez server, Wireless, VMware, Nagios, Groundworks, MTRG, Monowall, AVAYA, EDI, Cisco CallManager IVR, VoIP, Voice Response Applications, Trixbox, FreePBX Tomcat, CVS, SSH, Web Servers, Asterick Servers, Catalyst, NAT, Port Forwarding, PPTP. SNMP, TCP/IP, Perl & Shell Scripting, Mac, Bacula
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes